Really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

miaminewtimes.com/news/hispanic-voters-truly-cannot-stand-donald-trump-8527651
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wtf, I hate Drumpf now

Looks like I'm a #ShillaryforHillary

>Unabomber born in Illinois
>Abraham Lincoln lived in Illinois

Reinstate slavery, discredit Abe of everything.

wtf i hate clinton now

Great idea letting their parents in to raise a terrorist

#ShillTheHill

Hope this bitch loses in New York now

fucking degenerate dog...

he was muslim though

So what happens when Hillary wins?

Uhhh what muslim ban?

>BE NICE TO THE MUSLIMS OR THEY'LL KILL YOU
>TRUMP IS THE REAL PROBLEM

all white straight christian males are sent to the death camps

>Hitler and the Nazi Germans ban is wrong, dangerous and in this instance, nonsensical. They are gud bois who dindu nuffin and just because they have a book detailing what they want to do when they get in power doesn't mean they are bad guys.

It's inevitable.

White men don't make up the bulk of the electorate anymore. White women do, and seventy percent can't stand Trump. He also won't get any of the minority vote, besides maybe Asians.

It's over for him.

She becomes president the next year

I'm sorry but what does this have to do with Television & Film

Shouldn't this be on a board like Sup Forums

Luckily I'm only two of those things

>nonsensical

His parents would likely have been barred from entry though had the an been instated long ago. His dad's a fucking loon.

nothing, maybe 1 day of butthurt, Sup Forums goes back to normal

status quo continues for 8 more year until Sup Forums finds another meme candidate who says something xenophobic

Is that why he has the majority of Mexican voters?

She's going to win. If you think Trump had a chance you're stupid af

>the problem isn't Islam, it's the fundamentalist culture in the middle east!
>You can't blame Islam, this terrorist was born here!

Damn...

>what does this have to do with Sup Forums
>half the threads on this board are bane and waifu

but his parents were muslim immigrants. so if the ban were in place for them, the guy wouldn't have been born in the US

Sup Forums is being brigaded and raided by paid Hillary shills. Go look at the board. We're crashing on your coach for awhile. Don't mind us, we're a board of peace and we have a very diverse culture to share with you.

Trump proposed that the US close it's doors to all Muslim immigrants and treat already-present Muslims similarly to how the US treated ethnically Japanese citizens during WW2.

It's fucking retarded. There's 1.6 Billion Muslims in this world. It was 1 guy that committed this atrocity in Florida. And his friends, family, and ex-wife all say he was not religious at all, just unstable. Oh, and he was fucking born in the US.

So now I'm literally hitler for been from Queens?

Trump specifically said radicalized 2nd generation americans in his speech. Also I think he was radicalized by his Imam. He probably confessed about having gay feelings, and the Imam told him to kill himself and take out gay people on the way. I'm curious what Trump wants do the with the imams.

You're kidding right? Maybe you should stop getting your data from Trump's fat mouth

>miaminewtimes.com/news/hispanic-voters-truly-cannot-stand-donald-trump-8527651
>The new survey, via ABC and the Washington Post, finds that nearly 90 percent of Hispanics nationwide have an unfavorable view of Trump, with a robust 76 percent holding a "strongly unfavorable" view of the GOP's presumptive candidate.
>Clinton is seen favorably by more than six out of ten Hispanics surveyed and a majority of women voters.
>Trump's slide in the poll seems more tied to his repeated attacks on Judge Gonzalo Curiel, the federal jurist overseeing a civil case against Trump University. Bloomberg finds 55 percent upset over Trump's comments in that case.

Looks like Hillary shills have made it to Sup Forums too. WW2 was insane, we didn't let the Japanese run around the country commiting terrorist attacks. Why should it be different for Muslims?

>muh religion of peace