Janice was TWICE the woman monica or especially rachel and phoebe were

janice was TWICE the woman monica or especially rachel and phoebe were

if i had to pick any one of them, i'd pick janice in a heartbeat

fuck those three entitled whores, and if you disagree, you know NOTHING about life you pathetic neckbeard

OH

She cheated on Chandler TWICE with her ex-husband. She was a whore.

j

there is no thing like ''EX'' husband

once husband, always a husband. god wills it that way. if anything, she cheated her husband with chandler.

So she cheated her husband. Even bigger whore.

An adulterous whore.

janice's personality is probably best

she's affectionate and shit

not like those demanding bitches

fuck even phoebe the hippy bitch started guilt tripping that guy about marriage later seasons

MY

There was literally nothing wrong with Mona

But what was 'wrong' with her? I forgot?

She had man hands

She's not Rachem

she didn't want to treat ross with her gorgeous feet. literally the first time in my life i've heard about that fetish.

sandwich

what? i dont remember this

GUWAAAD

She dumped Ross because he kept doing that thing Friends characters do where they tell a pretty big lie but then act all charming so you forget how awful these people really are (remember when Monica pretended to be a Christian reverend in order to con a woman out of her baby?).

IIRC, the final straw was when Ross gave Mona a key to his flat in some fit of desperation and it turned out to be the only key he had. So he had the locks changed or something. And Rachel was gonna move in with him and she was freaked out by that for obvious reasons.

Oh yeah. What a dick Ross was

She was pretty hot, apart from the whole being a whore thing. I wonder how hairy she was.

You guys like Friends reaction pics? I have a bunch if you want them.

Go for it

Go on...

lmao you tell them Hajeem!

Top slag reporting in

>ywn date prime Courteney Cox

a classic

goddamn was this woman sexy.

That's it from the actual show. The rest are all actors from the show pulling goofy faces.

Thanks user

Do you guys think that he actualy called Janice once his wedding was in the pooper?

was ross the tragic character of the show?

You're welcome.

I started searching Google Images and found this.

he lost all his girls through his friends
>asian girl
she wasn't rachel
>emily
rachel shows up
>young girl
friends convinced them to break up
>mona
rachel fucken again

being ross is suffering

Also his wife was a lesbian and he got mugged by a 13 year old Pheobe

no ross is the effeminate lead character so other men can feel comfortable viewing him.

this is correct.

Who was worst friend and why was it Phoebe? She's a complete hypocrite not to mention annoying as hell trying too hard to be quirky.

Correct

That mini-series where Ross time-travelled and trained airborne in WWII has gotta be one of the weirdest spin-offs to any show I've ever seen.

What the fuck were the writers thinking?

>it's a "plebs pretend Phoebe wasn't the best one" thread

Phoebe isn't Chandler.

She was also an unbelievable cunt to chandler for no reason.

i don't remember the details of the episode but one thing i remember after all these years is some episode where ross is like "nope evolution and dinosaurs and shit" and she's offended and calls him close-minded because well he "might" be wrong, it's just a theory after all or something like that
some weird mix of wacky liberal and smug agnostic fencesitter

She'd be a demon in the sack though, right?

How about you stop pretending you know fucking shit about women you stupid asshole

Oh look I found another Friends reaction pic!

How did I miss this one?

Oh look a gigantic faggot with no friends.

Is it that time of the month again? Good job you can take your irritability out on Sup Forums!

Go have some evening primrose and a tub of ice cream and cry into your duvet while your six cats continue to be completely indifferent to your emotions.

wtf i hate ross now

Is it that time of the month again for you to kill yourself? Go ahead and do that please you fucking idiot.

How could killing myself be a monthly occurrence? A person can only ever do that once. I think your womanly hormones are affecting your ability to think clearly.

Don't worry, I'm sure there's a man out there who finds your monthly psychotic mood swings attractive.

you KNOW Joey was hittin' it

>Ross playing Rugby
Well, at least they tried to appeal to a British audience with those episodes. Few US sitcoms move outside of their own insular world.

awaiting death because of this tbph

any lewds?

HE'S BALD?

janice represented trannies and the voice (their) dick.

Like you said TWICE the woman monica or especially rachel and phoebe were but Bing could not get past the voice and be with a good womën

HE'S FAT??

Dang nice queering there sys you a Mzyzzyx Rumpelberg's PhD candidate too?

monica was a 10 tho

and low self esteem from being fatty

other than (pretending to be christian to get a surrogate) she was a qt loyal solid waifu

>likes to cook and clean
>loyal
>eager to please, makes sex tapes
monica is the perfect woman, aside from the dumb wedding shit, she was the best grill

No, she thinks she's hot so she'd be even worse than an actual boring hot girl (like Rachel, also boring).

Monica would be a beast in bed since she was fat and would probly try really hard. Her personality is garbo tho.