what have you watched lately

any good looking upcoming releases

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fSsnep_GxcM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I watched Phantasm 2 and 3 last week.

When the fuck is V coming out?

youtube.com/watch?v=fSsnep_GxcM

looks pretty cool, not enough good action horror coming out lately.

what did you think? I really don't know which I prefer 1 or 2, I love both so much. Shame Coscarelli is so slow at making movies, I love this style. Bubba Ho Tep is GOAT

phantasm is in my top 5 horror movies

BOY

HORRORKINO BUMP

They're both great, but really different. 2 has a big emphasis on humor. As does 3.
4 is pretty fucking tedious with all the recycled footage from 1.

I watched Creep yesterday. It was pretty good, but all the lame jump scares kind of ruined it for me. I read that there might be a sequel made in the future, and after thinking about it, I think a sequel could probably wind up being better. I just have this idea of Josef's next victim being a serial killer (unknowingly to Josef) that turns his scheme around on him.

I thought the jump scares were really funny and thought those parts were supposed to be making fun of the jump scares in ff

loved that movie, hopefully they make a sequel. I read the director and Duplass have planned a trilogy.

man I wish there was more horror like Phantasm. this super weird fantasy like horror with fun effects and shit.

Yo can someone wanna tell me where I can find a fucking torrent for Green Room I don't wanna create a thread for this shit

I think the first two are pretty good. 3 went way downhill and I still have no idea what actually happened in 4, because so much is told through "dreams" or "visions" that it's impossible to tell what is really happening. All I really remember is the origin story of the Tall Man.

Is 5 still happening? Angus Scrimm died ;_;

not on torrents yet bruh

yeah I dont have high hopes for V. trailer looked shitty and it's not directed by Coscarelli.

Saw The Conjuring 2 the other day. I liked it, but it felt like they went a bit harder on the Christian stuff than they did in the first one. I felt a strong urge to tip my fedora a couple of times.

lmao. didn't like the first one so probably won't see this one in theaters.not a fan of james wan's style of horror.

Years ago when I first saw this(had to have been like 11 or 12), I was out mowing the lawn a couple of days later and had stopped to put gas in it.

My dad came around the corner of the house and did the "BOY" thing and I think my heart actually skipped a beat.

God rest his terrifying soul.

>youtube.com/watch?v=fSsnep_GxcM
I'm actually interested in seeing this

my dad also did shit like this with the same tall man "booooy" thing, he still does really.

V was filmed. Can't find a distributor.

>Is 5 still happening? Angus Scrimm died ;_;
NEVER EVER

Actually Phantasm V isn't even being directed by Don, as I'm sure you guys know. When V was finished, Don saw the first cut and thought it was fucking dog shit. So now he's stepping in to Rogue One-tier reshoots. Shame that Scrimm is dead now so he cant do much to help the film.

I didn't like the first one myself but thought Conjuring 2 was bretty good. Even though you didn't like the first one I'm sure you'll at least agree it's one of the better, if not the best haunted house movie in the past few years. It goes without saying studio haunted house movies are trash, but Wan does give them a bit of class, even if you end up not liking the movie.

Conjuring 2 is worth it for the portrait scene alone. People were literally gasping and screaming throughout that scene, even when nothing was happening.

>worth it for the portrait scene alone
Hell yes it was. Best scene in the movie for me.

>what have you watched lately
Mostly disappointing shit on Netflix. Hoping to change it soon, planning on watching Nosferatu (which I like), and the remake (which I haven't seen but hear is good).