I wasn't paying attention when this aired originally, what did Sup Forums think of it...

I wasn't paying attention when this aired originally, what did Sup Forums think of it? I'm watching it now with my mom and we're both really enjoying it. Saul is a much more likable character than Walt, and the comedic lawyering of Saul is more interesting than Walt's edgy meth-dealing.

Thoughts? Does it go to shit eventually or something?

i thought it was ok

Sup Forums thinks literally nothing happens

LITERALLY

Ever since I watched Mr. Show I had a boner for Bob and David. I was planning on watching Better Call Saul when all seasons are out. Is it over already?

Only went through season 1 so far, liked it more than BB but Saul's a more dramatic character than he was in BB, especially towards the end of the season and with all the modern day scenes. I admit I was expecting it to be a comedy show but I'm not disappointed regardless

Nope, season 2 ended like 2 months ago, season 3 premiers probably until february 2017 and there a probably going to be more than 3 seasons

season 1 was mediocre

season 2 was boring

If they do so many seasons I bet they'll switch to post BB events at some point

If they do that or artificially lengthen the story line I won't even start watching. I had seen like 3 episodes before I decided to wait because I was sceptical and don't like cliffhangers.

It's good.

Pretty fun that this board freaks out about BB because
>muh cliffhangers and action scenes I want a character drama

Then freaks out on this because
>ugh character drama, wheres the cliffhangers and action scenes?

As a fan of the show, season 2 was pretty fucking boring. The kettlemens or whatever saved season 1 but season 2 had no fucking arc. Just saul being a lawyer then suddenly he's in moderately hot water and the season ends. Whoop de doo

walt is only an unlikeable character unless you're a pussy faggot

Well Sup Forums isn't one person and as you know, the people who complain always do so very loudly and often without any real arguments. I just hope they don't milk the show until it sucks.

The subtext of BB was that he became unlikebale at some point, like when he poisoned the kid. "Edgy" people probably still liked him after that but the moral was that power and money corrupt, hence the episode title "Ozymandias" in which his empire crumbles.

>implying Sup Forums isn't a single hive mind

Ok bro...

Reddit

BB had like, 5, likeable characters and Walt sure as shit wasn't one of him

one of them*

shit

>the unlikeable character only kills criminals the entire show

it doesn't matter, jesse wasn't a full blown murderer either but I couldn't get myself to like him

on the other hand Mike is pretty amoral and yet he is likeable

Yeah of course in the end he had his carthasis and he always had his morals but ultimately he became a >worse< person because of his job. It is actually pretty obvious, like when he poisoned a kid, as I said. No sane person does that.

Jesse was the most sympathetic character by the end of the show

I couldn't stand all his crying and bitchy attitude

all the patricians loved the show, all the plebs called it boring, big threads but didn't beat anything like breaking bad, got etc in size

no memers

well nothing happens. After two seasons he's right where he started.

all threads over flooded with plebs calling it boring, because there wasn't enough roooty tooty's, loud explosions and blue D R U G S 4 2 0 baby.

kids can't pay attention to good plots with real character progression.

>good plots with real character progression.

too bad BCS has neither