The Annie

>mfw my Sup Forums doesn't like St. Vincent

What is it about Annie Clark that bothers you fags so much? Did you even listen to her albums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs
pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate this bitch so fucking much

i just don't like her music ok, i don't hate her

Same!
Also, did you know that she's a LIAR?

>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

Can I get a quick rundown on Annie "St. Vincent" Clark?

There are many folks that like her a lot (including me). The problem is that there's an autist spamming hate threads daily. This piece of shit is right there This human garbage managed to disparage her image here. He posted that fake pasta hundreds of times.

Its you guys.

You're just as bad as Grimes-fags which makes it hard for people to like her.

She either pretended to know Kate Bush earlier than she really did, which is similar to the kind of thing many of the pretentious music snobs on this board would do
Or she pretended not to know Kate Bush because she was sick of the comparisons being drawn between her and Bush
Either way it's slightly cringe, but overall not that big a deal and has nothing to do with her music

Threadly reminder that she has 3+ albums worth of material to narrow an album down from, Sounwave and related people are doing something for the album, Annie is producing it herself, and she's hell-bent on this being her magnum opus.

>fake pasta
It's not a "fake pasta". She really is a fucking liar and this needs to be known by everyone.

Remember that time when there were like 8 Annie threads on the catalog? Those were fun.

What are you talking about? The Grimes fans actually like Grimes' music, unlike these spammers.

She reminds me of my grandmother.

A lot of people here are butthurt because she's a lesbian now
Also, she seems more and more pretentious

Is it true she eats pussy and ass

>It'a grimes-fag is totally disconnected from reality episode

Grimesfags spam Grimes everywhere and literally worship her and her ok music.

>her ok music
What if her music is way more than ok to them? You know, subjective taste and shit.

That's a modified pasta from reddit. The original wasn't about Grimz.

she started out alright then she got all fucking weird with it and everything sounded the same.

i liked her s/t
new album when?

your grandmother is a hot lesbian

Please tell me which songs on S/T sound the same.

Originally was going to be spring but her latest interview said "later this year".

bump

IM DUMB, SHE'S A LESBIAAAAN

Autism speaks

O.O

I think that the problem is, like every other big singer, that people were like "annie would like me?""she could kiss me". And that was a boost in her popularity. After getting out like lesbian, she losed that boost.

It's been obvious since even around Actor that she wasn't straight. It's just gotten even easier to see with paparazzi following her around and her being more open with who she's dating. It's only newfags that realized recently.

>eats pussy and ass
>stupid fucking bitch
>chinese eyes
>doritos triangle face
>"i don't meet nigger"
>[embed] [embed] [embed]

shut up grimesfag

What's her favorite Kate Bush album?

i hate this bitch.
fuck you Kristen Wiig

is this the only Annie selfie that exists on the internet?

Probably. I was thinking that when I saw it. She said she doesn't like selfies but that was a while ago so maybe she's warming up to them.

I've listened to all her albums, and I'm not a huge fan. When it comes to "waifu-core," I prefer Bjork, Grimes, Imogen Heap, Feist, Florence + the Machine, and FKA twigs.

>literally a buncha old pics
she aged fast. annie's best days are behind her.

Why don't you like her music?

see
In any case you don't have to like how she looks to like her music.

sniff em

Disgusting

what are these gifs and selfie from? why is she stumble around?

Not really. Lily Labeau is 26 and they look near identical. She is pretty different compared to a lot of that there Caucasian folk who look 70 by 35.

>Listening to lame music

Her and someone else were at a press/fan event for their new xx movie but it looks like nobody showed up so they were screwing around. See

ai ai ai mami, me want to lick your feetsos

why do you just keep posting the same information on a website where no one cares? Its been a very long time since I've been on this board and I swear I remember this exact thing being posted here more than a year ago. Judging from other posts in the thread you do this a lot. Are you ok? I mean certainly you know you wont have any impact on her career, so why would you devote this much time to a person who will never know what you said or care?

Who dis? Alla Pugacheva?

>¡Arriba, arriba! ¡Ándale, ándale!

>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs (embed)

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

How do you think AOTY will sound like, Sup Forums?

Will her new movie be distributed outside of America?

Hopefully there's one or two punk/noise rock sounding songs. I imagine there will be some hip hop influence at points considering Sounwave is doing something on the album. It'll probably sound similar to her past albums but with a noticeable progression.

If not you can probably torrent it at some point. I'd check out how past movies by the studio were distributed though.

Go home Rivers, you're drunk

why is Actor so much better than everything else she released?

annie pls

Guys remember when she lied on that kate w. bush documentary???

why did she do it

bourgeois meh

It's not. I don't understand why everyone likes Actor so much.

what doc?

yep

what are the 10 greatest annie songs?

I want to fight Annie

I hate to be "that guy", but only nu-male cucks like St.Vincent.

Kek you get triggered by it every time don't you?

How you manage to respect a poser like her is beyond me

I am literally a redpilled alpha trump supporter who cucks nu-males every day and loves St. Vincent, so i just proved you wrong.

It all changed for little Annie after prom night.

kek damn she got it BAD

Is this yet more proof that lesbians only go straight for the BBC?

I hate her, but I wouldn't resist if she wanted to forcefully mother me

All her albums are about the same quality-wise. Even the length is quite similar (around 40 minutes).

Why does she lie so much?

I haven't listened to a second of her stuff and this place is the reason why I never will.

>Marry Me
>shitty pseudo-intellectual quirk folk pop, a bad Donovan rip-off
>Actor
>a fantastic chamber pop record, very consistent, only bogged down by some very pedestrian lyrics
>Strange Mercy
>singles are some very good noise pop, absolutely terrible second half, lyrics are even worse, what the hell was she thinking with Year of the Tiger
>s/t
>completely terrible, uninspired 80s throwback, no redeeming qualities

lmao no

GROSS

Bullshit opinions desu. Keep them.

C O K E
O
K
E

I saw her on some festival and she threw a huge bitch-fit because the sound wasnt working, and when the sound guy tried to fix it she became so angry she threw her guitar at him. Shes a total bitch.

She's not a very good maker of music albums.

Ugly cunt
Shitty music
Fuck off

>ugly
pleb pls, she's kawaii af

What does Annie Vincent think of Kate Bush?

Shit taste. Second half of SM is really good. Dilettante is one of the best songs on the album. And after so much time I can't take anyone seriously who shits on S/T in its entirety. I don't think it's as good as Actor or SM but it's still great and has some really good songs. Severed Crossed Fingers is her best closing song.

I don't know about Kate Bush but I know she likes to eat bush

or u lyin

Just stop. You have accomplished what you set out to accomplish. Everyone hates St. Vincent and is sick of threads about her. Don't you have anything better to do? I'm not a fan, but this has been going on for a year at least.

wtf i hate my waifu now

Is being a high class femme artsy lesbian the epitome of the human experience?

bump