IND:Pagano says Dwayne Allen (hip) is 'fine'
MIA:Dion Jordan (knee) placed on reserve/NFI
DAL:Cowboys LB Sean Lee dealing with knee injury
KC:Chiefs make Aaron Murray available for trade
DAL:Cowboys not sure on Romo's (back) timetable
FA:Free agent OLB Kruger visiting Saints, Chiefs
MIA:Kenny Stills' injury 'not considered serious'
FA:James Jones cut after 27 days with Chargers
SF:49ers could 'put Kaepernick on ice' for 2016?
DEN:Report: Broncos contact Cowboys re: Sanchez
FA:Saga over: Patriots officially dump C Stork
KC:Report: RB Knile Davis remains on trade block

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11116663
youtube.com/watch?v=E3QfYYUYsuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE

EDP just supported Colin Kaepernick's decision. This is honestly the only time I've actually listened to the argument and I see where he is coming from.

Bengals... I guess...

Who has the edge?
>Quarterback: Browns
>Running Backs: Browns (Since Hyde can't stay healthy)
>Wide Receivers: Browns
>TE: Browns
>Offensive Line: Niners by a hair
>Defensive Line: Niners
>Linebackers: Niners
>Secondary: Niners
>Special Teams: Browns
>Coaching Staff: Browns
>Easier Schedule: Browns

RGIII looks better than Kaepernick and has better offensive weapons at his disposal (Duke Johnson, Corey Coleman, Pryor, Josh Gordon), HOWEVER, the Niners have a slightly better O-line. If the Browns still had Mack, they'd have the edge.

Defensively, the Niners are a billion times better. Arik Armstead, Deforest Buckner, Navorro Bowman, Ahmad Brooks, Aaron Lynch, Antoine Bethea, and Eric Reid I'd take over the Browns inexperienced and downright awful secondary of literally who's and D-line of a second year DT who doesn't look too good in Danny Shelton and an aging DE in John Hughes. Nate Orchard, Emmanuel Ogbah, and Carl Nassib could be a bright spot for the team on defense, but with the loss of Paul Kruger they'll have to prove they can have an efficient pass rush.

On special teams, Cleveland looks better, and coaching wise, Cleveland has a much more competent coaching staff, especially with Hue Jackson and Al Saunders on offense.

HOWEVER:

The Niners face a tougher schedule than Cleveland, especially considering they have to face the Seahawks and Cardinals twice. Cleveland's schedule is slightly easier, but by no means does that mean they'll win more than 5 games maximum. Both teams could even go the same record.

The edge goes to Cleveland on offense and special teams, San Francisco on Defense, and Cleveland on coaching.

Cleveland will have a better record than San Fran, but both teams will still be shit and most likely have one of the top three picks in the draft.

>DAL:Cowboys LB Sean Lee dealing with knee injury

I think I won the "When will Sean Lee get hurt" pool

>The Colin Kaepernick takes keep rolling in, and Rodney Harrison delivered a hot one during an interview on iHeartRadio Tuesday morning.

>"I tell you this, I'm a black man. And Colin Kaepernick — he's not black," Harrison said. "He can not understand what I face and what other young black men and black people face, or people of color face, on a every single (day) basis. When you walk in a grocery store, and you might have $2,000 or $3,000 in your pocket and you go up in to a Foot Locker and they're looking at you like you about to steal something.

>"You know, I don't think he faces those type of things that we face on a daily basis."

rip job

>VOTE LADS

strawpoll.me/11116663
strawpoll.me/11116663
strawpoll.me/11116663

>caring at all what a fat black loser thinks

>Watson
>Fournette
>Cook
>Garrett
>Tabor
>tfw TWO top ten (possibly top 5 since it's the iggles) draft picks

Who should we take, lads?

and yet the Browns will still suck for years to come

But white people don't even go to foot locker

why do people think the eagles will be that bad? Their defense and oline alone should get them to the middle of the league.

Is he ever not injured holy shit.

Colin grew up white as fuck, he is just a spoiled faggot

>o-line
user, i...

Fournette and Garrett are the best prospects by a pretty wide margin, so if they stay true to the money ball philosophy I could see them going that direction. It would kill me to see Fournette go to the Browns though. He needs to be a Saint.

Name my Sup Forums draft team

Make it extra spicy, NO ranch pls

Thanks Spuds for that great o-line prognostication. Fucking moron.

Turn Down for Watt

a/sp/ire to greatness

I Beat Off To Cartoons

i guess johnson's suspension will be an issue, but they still have a ton of talent. Not sure why you think the contrary is so evident, but you are incorrect. Also, please reduce the reddit-style posting.

Jeez man I'm a skins fan and not even troling but why does Dallas keep up with his shit? He's made of glass.

this is a weird fucking post but are you implying that an o-line starting a rookie at left guard, fucking allen barbre at right tackle, and where every single player has never played next to one another before is going to good? are you retarded?
see the above
why are you both being delusional? peters is past it, seumalo is unproven, and barbre is legitimate shit
kelce and brooks are both good players but it's not going to be a good o-line

I

Same here, when this guy plays them he's like a one man army. At this point I feel sorry for them.

Yeah like I understand character issues with other people can they can still perform. But I've only seen this dude injured and when he's on the field they talk about how great he is but he never does much in divisional games.

peters is off his peak, he's still an above average tackle. never claimed they are going to be top 5. They will absolutely be above average.

>
these are all too ranchy, I need SPICE spartans

>"I tell you this, I'm a black man. And Colin Kaepernick -- he's not black," said former Patriot Rodney Harrison.

What did he mean by this?

Why don't you meet me at Wawa and we can discuss it like real men.

i wish i shared your optimism, but the lane suspension hits us hard
there's no consistency with these guys, the only people that were starting in the same places last season are kelce and peters
peters is still above average, but he can't ever stay on the field that long and picks up a lot more penalties nowadays
allen barbre is shit and will give up many sacks on his own, and whether seumalo or wisniewski starts at LG there's going to be trouble
unless the suspension gets reduced i don't see us having a good unit at all

So how long after kaepernick's inevitable release will it take for him to appear in an isis video? I give it 6 months

Hope's Roast Beef

Kaep is a cornball brother, nigga.

yeah i agree that the suspension didn't help. we were probably close to top 5 in talent alone before that but the depth is a problem.

Watching Kaepernick try to relate to black people is like watching Malibu's Most Wanted.

idk about top 5 in talent because i'm sure you're considering peters there, but with lane, kelce, brooks, and peters starting we'd have the making of a pretty nice line, and seumalo and wisniewksi could have split time at LG more easily
instead allen "why is he still on this roster" barbre is STARTING because our depth at RT is nonexistent, and the rest of the line suffers for it
if kelce has a bounceback year, peters has something left in the tank, and everyone else does well enough to mask the black hole at RT, we'll be decent
but otherwise i'm worried

Pic of Kaepernick at the club.

Check 'em

If Johnson didn't get suspended the eagles o line would be serviceable and let them take the east
Peters still hangs with the best pass rushers
Seumalo/vaitai/barbre (trash but experienced)/ wisniewski (almost forgot we had him desu but he's been a starter and serviceable in oakland)
Kelce should do better simply not being in chips offense mainly in the department of botched and early snaps
Brandon Brooks beast in the run game not so much pass blocking bull rushers
Lane Johnson beard in the run game probably the best RT in the league

should i open up my own psychic reading shop?

>falcons 10-6
end it all lad

>Saints sign Khlif Barnes.
he's worse than Webb, I'm not kidding

>R**skins 3-13
>Cowboys 7-9
>Falcons with a laughable 10 wins
>Rams anything above 8 wins

Maybe you should go get yourself into a mental home

I can't even spell his name correctly I'm so surprised

He used to be good, like 3 years ago a legit top 5 ilb. Now he's just always injured.

Sneak's Official NFL Power Rankings Sponsored by Gatorade - Preseason

1. Panthers
2. Patriots
3. Seahawks
4. Cardinals
5. Steelers
6. Packers
7. Broncos
8. Bengals
9. Chiefs
10. Vikings
11. Redskins
12. Raiders
13. Texans
14. Jets
15. Colts
16. Giants
17. Ravens
18. Cowboys
19. Bills
20. Saints
21. Falcons
22. Jaguars
23. Bears
24. Lions
25. Bucs
26. Rams
27. Eagles
28. Dolphins
29. Chargers
30. Titans
31. 49ers
32. Browns

NFC east ends in a four way 7-9 tie.

you now remember when golden tate laid out sean lee and probably shortened his career by 5 years

>12
I can live with this
Red punch gatorade is the best Gatorade

>29. Chargers

Is that better or worse?

You have 10 seconds to tell me why the Texans won't win the division with a 9-7 record again

That was one of the dirtiest hits I've ever seen. Just a total blindside hit. One of the reasons I hate the seahawks. That and they've been cucking da skinz out of the playoffs since 2005

fun fact: The Seahawks are the only team to play in both an AFCCG and an NFCCG

Doesn't matter if he used to be good. A player that can't last 16 games a season is not a player I would pay big money or give a long term contract. It's better to go find more LBs and have him as a rotational guy since he is always hurt. I've watched his divisional games which aren't even that many and he shows up some games but not worth not drafting another LB to supplant him. I understand its a 4-3 and you don't need that many LBs but this guy can't stay healthy ever.

is there a webm of it?

>R**skins at 12

No don't pay them any attention they play better when they are consistently underrated.

Yeah I agree, I'm not saying he should get a pass or anything. I'm just saying a few years ago he actually was a great player and injuries really derailed his career

I don't have it saved but the .gif used to be super popular here, you def could find a video of it

I had absolutely zero fun reading that.

Fuck you.

youtube.com/watch?v=E3QfYYUYsuA

Blindside hit shouldn't matter since he should be aware he's running up field and about to get clocked. Only thing you could call dirty is leading with the helmet under the jaw thats it.

which is the softest division this year? NFCE? AFCS?

what happened to the seahawks?

they just don't play that tough anymore

they were fun to watch in a detroit bad boys sort of way

Of course the Eagles fan has a webm of a Cowboys player getting injured on hand.

You people make me sick.

i literally made that about 30 seconds before that post m8
you want another one though?

I'm inclined to go NFCE with the Jags maybe being decent and Romo being hurt. But they will most definitely both be the two worst in the league

Most of their tough guys don't play for them anymore.

Earl Thomas and Kam Chancellor are notable exceptions. But Richard Sherman isn't a tough guy and neither is Russell Wilson. On offense they don't have Golden Tate or Marshawn Lynch anymore.

>That fucking haircut

El

Oh

El

Looks like a newscaster's haircut.

is he trying to make his forehead look bigger?

Tom Brady looks like the unlikable other parents dad in a sitcom. Where the main character dad has to pretend to like him, even though he is insufferable.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter

OR Will Beatty re-signing with NY Giants, per source.

THANK YOU FUCKING GOD

NOW CUT MARSHALL NEWHOUSE, THAT PIECE OF SHIT AND MOVE ERECK FLOWERS TO RIGHT TACKLE.

This is JUST tier

Will Joey Bosa be good to go week 1? DE is easier since you just attack the ball right?

He's becoming Peyton?

I like it

>DE is easier since you just attack the ball right

>being this much of a casual

>>>/tumblr/

Quick question is Flowers looking like a bust at LT?

Probably will be under a microscope since this whole contract nonsense but he can pan out.

Roger Godell's Inflated Balls

>Quick question is Flowers looking like a bust at LT?
Oh god yes. The combo of Ereck Flowers and Marshall Newhouse was looking to be the worse two tackles in the league.

Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet)
7 mins ago - View on Twitter
The #KCChiefs placed OLB Justin Houston (ACL) on PUP list, so he’s out 6 games. They are hopeful for a midseason return.

I thought Justin Houston was staging a holdout?

no you're thinking of the guy with cancer

Eric Berry signed a few days ago

Huh, rough

Bold Brave Berry?

eric berry's holdout is over now anyway, he signed the 1-year franchise deal

When a d if you play Madden, do you assign a player you like a historical number for good luck or their play?

Example I drafted an great CB and I gave him #21 in his second season
I gave a young DE #93 and he had 5 sacks in one game, and finally I give my best QBs 12/16/15

autism

>he sunk cash into the money pit

Speaking of, did they ever fucking change that gay ass overpowered catching and shit?

16 was pretty cool when they added the catching mechanics.

BRIDGEWATER DED