After how many pumps would you stop her?

after how many pumps would you stop her?

>stop

I wouldn't.

>implying I would stop her

i would ask for more

wow you guys are so smart and funny, le reddit imbecils

he was married and it's implied you would be aswell in this situation, you fucks

>not letting her finish
Curb literally DROPPED

So? I wouldn't stop her even if I was married.

>being a literal cuck

How's reddit treating you?

>cheating on your loving wife

it sure is LE EDGY in here

I probably wouldn't be able to cum for a super long time considering how much I've beat off in my life.
She might just even stop on her own 2bh.

>Sup Forums
>married

kek

As if women won't cheat on you 90% if they even get one chance. Women cheat constantly.

It's not really cheating if it's just a handjob.

>jew
>pump

You can pump something without moving parts.

i masturbate average 3 times a day for more than 20 years now and i would cum in a heartbeat if that redhead goddess as much as even touched my dick

Nothing was implied you chucklefuck.

Also ideas of loyalty mean much less to the contemporary woman.

Have you ever gotten a real Handy? It goes faster than sex or masturbation.

You have literally no control during the whole act and the woman can go much faster than she ever could with a BJ. You can get finished within a couple minutes.

Well yeah that's what I thought dude and then the chick started stroking my dick when we were making out and I remember sensitivity being like 0. Needless to say we didn't fuck and I'm still a virgin.

No not a business handy, it was just an organic one. But yeah I might be able to see what you're saying.

i would knock her the fuck out as soon as she'd even motion her hand towards my dick

Have you seen Cheryl? She's a grade A cunt. If I was Larry in this situation, I'd cheat.

she just needed good dicking which larry couldn't provide, notice how she weren't a cunt anymore after they split

also she was a top shelf tier pussy, no sane man would ever want another woman if he had her waiting for him every single night in a week

A lubed handy is literally the greatest IMO
It's better to me than a BJ or actual sex (and I always cum inside)

>I always cum inside

hey there tony, how are things going

she looks one of those caricatures you can get drawn of you at six flags come to life. she looks like a who from whoville bitch

sure thing buddy

w-who is this?

i'd recognize that tush anywhere!

>stopping

>what you been doin, scroungin around lookin for asses? all under bleachers and shit "oh where is the ass"

Are you circumsized? I am so used to masturbate by only moving the sking that I never thought lube would help it anyhow. (I did with a hand cream and it was meh)

Nope. For whatever reason it's just amazing. Jerking it myself with lube is good too, but an oiled handjob is fucking 10/10 sensation. Cum buckets every time