When Pirlo went from Milan to Juve he also grew a beard as if he was a TV character that has different personalities...

When Pirlo went from Milan to Juve he also grew a beard as if he was a TV character that has different personalities. I also feel like he changed his playing style a little bit (Milan Pirlo dribbled and was a bit more mobile whereas Juve Pirlo perfected the long passes and free kicks).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0RbgPScElG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i mean he also got older, so he focused more on playmaking than being on the ball himself
more players should try that instead of pretending that they can still do the things they could do when they were younger

FAO Wayne Rooney

He almost never dribbled and was slow even in his 20ies, when he went to juve conte/allegri realized he could be played in a different and more efficient way

Meanwhile Inter Pirlo was basically mentally handicapped and permanently stoned. It's sad that he flopped at Inter.

I used to adore Pirlo until I read his biography in which he seemed like an asshole.

But why? I thought that all Germans have a scat fetish

Yeah He bullied De Rossi and Gattuso for 10 years

Terrific insight

>gets to keep the jersey number 21 everywhere he goes

Is it because its the sum of triple seven? I guess its not a really hotly contested jersey number.

he realized his meme potential, which is a very hard thing to do about oneself

have you realized your meme potential?
I think I kinda did about myself, at least in terms of appearance

Kek, hes like a more successful Taribo West

>(Milan Pirlo dribbled and was a bit more mobile whereas Juve Pirlo perfected the long passes and free kicks).
he was alredy good at FK and longpasses, he just got older and couldnt run anymore

>when he went to juve conte/allegri realized he could be played in a different and more efficient way

But he literally played the same position in both Milan and Juve - DMF who happens to be the playmaker. Like Xavi in Barcelona when he got older.

that's pretty based desu

>I also feel like he changed his playing style a little bit (Milan Pirlo dribbled and was a bit more mobile whereas Juve Pirlo perfected the long passes and free kicks).
Anonymous 08/30/16(Tue)14:06:55 No.70867501 (OP)
i mean he also got older, so he focused more on playmaking than being on the ball himself
more players should try that instead of pretending that they can still do the things they could do when they were younger

are you stupid? its called being older

I prefer Brescia Pirlo youtu.be/0RbgPScElG0

I thought germans were smart?

Jesus of Football

ahhh Punished Pirlo

I think you are the stupid one judging by that mess of a post.

OP is stupid too.

You mean Venom Baggio?

what if it was a body double??

Are there any footballer from a real noble family lineage other than Pirlo ?

Gattuso

me

Who was the Italian footballer who tried to kill his teammate with a fork?

Needs to be updated, but you get the point.

i think scholes is better than pirlo and xavi, but those stats dont do justice as pirlo and xavi usually pass to the assister and assist themselves

how about international and club titles?

t. the only stat that matters

uh yeah Scholes did pretty well at club level

not his fault he played for an international team where the retard Sven was manager and decided he was a winger for reasons

>i think scholes is better than pirlo and xavi

>scholes was crap for England because he played on the wing
Where did this meme come from? He played as a central midfielder at WC 98, Euro 00 and WC 02 and was average at best at all three of those. He only played as a winger at the Euro 04

Not taking anything away from Paul, but he did play on AMF (behind Ruud) like 60% of his career.

that is fake as fuck lad.