Do ultras even care about watching the game...

do ultras even care about watching the game? what about people who are there to enjoy a comfy match of divegrass but can't see because some jerks are using smoke bombs, flares, and toilet paper?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0385002/
youtube.com/watch?v=pa5fR9TWKAE
youtube.com/watch?v=KYBTTN_46lM
youtu.be/a7ho3Bcl9fI
youtu.be/TrSs453rRr8?t=2m6s
youtube.com/watch?v=bVdmhcS7gko
youtube.com/watch?v=AQA3digEY18
youtube.com/watch?v=uc9Eii21hyE
youtube.com/watch?v=cjH4UN1CyfA&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Watch imdb.com/title/tt0385002/

>what about people who are there to enjoy a comfy match of divegrass but can't see because some jerks are using smoke bombs, flares, and toilet paper?
They just don't go in the ultras section

>you will never watch a game in a cage

youtube.com/watch?v=pa5fR9TWKAE

Most Ultras do

Though Lazios Ultras are another breed.

>sao paulo

Is there a family section at these derby games?

sometimes man-made fences, cages and boundaries magically dissolve

Its called the living room

""no""

>euros call this "atmosphere"

it's called third world behavior

it is family entertainment

No. This is why fans who give a crud about this nonsense are doops. They mistake pieces of human garbage using soccer as an excuse to rage like animals and campfire songs which entertain no one but themselves for atmosphere and passion.

If their sport was actually as engaging as they say they wouldn't need to do all this stuff to make it worthwhile.

>This is why fans who give a crud about this nonsense are doops

Is it actually any good?

Well they do all of that stuff to intimidate the opposing team thus making them more beatable.

>using smoke bombs
But I thought you get banned for that?

Yes. Some are there to just fight but ~99.5% care about the club and the match.

overrated as fuck. acting for shit.

>you will never go to a doopadelphia union match

youtube.com/watch?v=KYBTTN_46lM

>america trying to understand something about football

The yuro game culture is literally no different than this

youtu.be/a7ho3Bcl9fI

not as good as Taxidermia

Plastic Burger, you do know Ultras are usually located at 1 side of the stadium!? You will never know the intense atmosphere they create or the Passion for the game they have. Your whole Sporting climate and culture is so fucking un-genuine pandering to marketing above all. Its disgusting. Fuck you and your franchises. Fuck your Popcorn crowd. "Whoo, Go Cowns!!" Lmao

Again, can you Burgers even Walk and breathe at the same time or is that too much multitasking, ofc you can sing and follow the game. You just embarrass yourself ..or its some kind of Bait

I WILL NEVER NOT GET GOOSEBUMPS OF THE SUPERIORITY AND GENUINITY OF EVROPA!
youtu.be/TrSs453rRr8?t=2m6s

jesus christ

based AIK

don't use your wife's computer while she's at work.

This. Ultras are not necessarly Hools

>americans will never feel the feelings europeans do, their nerves are clogged by fat

sad!

wrong, because players actually respond to the crowd in a live game.

In England, if they catch you, yes.

In the balkans it's a given, so no.

This
youtube.com/watch?v=bVdmhcS7gko

Yeah, like at Heysel.

I know deep down inside Burgers wish they had this
youtube.com/watch?v=AQA3digEY18

i meant during the game when the crowd forces an opposition error, or boosts their own teams performance, or even skews the officials, but it's also great when the players interact with the crowd before or after.

>this whole thread

you really think those kinds of things don't happen in american sports? what exactly makes you have such an uninformed opinion?

if you read my posts, you'll realize i never made that claim.

Any country with ultras instead of hooligans is populated by animals and not gentlemen chair throwers

youtube.com/watch?v=uc9Eii21hyE

again, bravo on how you do something every crowd in the world also does my american friends.

point is, unlike what another american claimed, euro crowds aren't like indian movie-goers because while the indian crowd's behavior only affects their own viewing experience, the euro sports crowd affects the game itself.

the point of ultras isn't this though, both the history and structure of ultra crowds are very complicated and interesting to look into.

i'm not sure if he meant it as an insult but that video of indian movie goers, that's what a crowd is supposed to be like. yelling, whistling, dancing, all that good stuff.

i never claimed that it was an insult either, just that the two weren't as comparable as he suggested.

i don't mind an active theatre crowd because i rarely go to the movies to watch a movie with a critical eye anyways.

>all these code violations

>go to see superhero movie
>movie starts
>superman comes on screen
>superman ultras start to unfurl tifo
>make monkey noises at villain
>throw away my crab legs and leave

Fuck my sides, i have to give you burgers this, good humor

lol

This, basically.

How is this so hard to understand?

kek

>but we dont give a crud

No. Ultras are full blown retards. Brazil has them in spades.

How are you supposed to enjoy the match when people are making large amounts of noise and doing abhorrent things such as lighting flares, launching projectiles, fighting, and cursing?

You stay at home and watch it on your TV

it's all good man, he's posting from his cuck shed while his wife gets her fill of halal meat

youtube.com/watch?v=cjH4UN1CyfA&feature=youtu.be

Shit