Only 2 eps left

>only 2 eps left

how are they gonna save this season?

The more I think about it, this season has been kind of forgettable. A lot of meandering and sappy reunion fan service.

yea reunions are cool when they have weight to them in the context of an interesting story, but it just seems to be lazily resting on what came before in previous seasons

what a shitty season (like last year) it was, they lost so much time on unnecessary and boring shit.

What i'd be ok with: That crazy green fire shit

More likely: Dragons

This is the best season of the series.

Battle at Mereen with 3 dragons + Yara's fleet vs masters.
Bastardbowl.
Cersei burns down KL.

Might be the best GoT season finale yet. No Arya or Jaime stories to fuck it up.

How so?

It seems inept to squander Jon Snow's cliffhanger and fan momentum. Is he/isnt he dead was the hook. It was supposed to be a big deal. Meh, he's back, no big deal. No momentum. He's wishy washy, mopey over it all, Stronk Sansa has to take control. How do you squander that? It should have more energy and narrative momentum than any other plot line.

>The ironborn will save danyD
>They fuck off to westeros, slaves and all
>Mutiny at winterfell, Jon wins
>Cersi is deemed guilty
>Lights the church up
>TomTom jumps out the window
Screenshot this

>Arya vs Michael Myers

>>TomTom jumps out the window

Why does everyone predict this. he's an impetuous brat, I'm sure he values his privileged life and even if smirkfu dies I don't know why he'd kill himself. He's probably too coddled and dumb to know that's even an option.

Varys is behind it

I understand the season picture in the OP why is Robb and what's his face there?

Doesn't matter. You retards will still create 10 different threads about it.
>in b4 but we only like to shit post about it.

5 minute hardcore full nude scene with margery making an heir to the throne.

>iron born save Dani last minute
>set sail to attack king's landing
>last second get a raven about white walkers
>dani takes her army up north and saves Jon Snow fighting boltons last minute
>lanister army hears of this and moves up north to stop this
>right before big battle the wall collapses and season ends with lanisters, the north, iron born and Dani all facing down the white walkers
>also sansa dies by arya's hand

i realized that you could skip eps 1-8 and not miss anything

Cause the leaker who has been right about everything so far said it.

unfortunately this.

yep

this season is beyond saving.
sure there will be nice battle in e09 and few "shock" deaths in ep10 but whatever. i hope d&d come to their senses for last two seasons

The whole plot with smug religious man taking over KL because everyone else is a being a colossal retard to allow him to is painful for me to watch.

- Daavos ded
- Raymsey ded offscreen
- Tommen ded
- Rickon "five years inna woods" Stark ded
- Cersei insane
- Sam NuMaleMaxCuck is never show again
- neither are Kaloreesi and Arya