Who is CLT I liked his music taste and typing CLT in google does nothing

how new are you?

like 9 months

No but I AM exploring more!

SirAlecHendrix should be on this.

No, I'm a Scaruffi drone.

I'm a sean drone.

ecksdee

CLT was a rock fan who drones Scaruffi for the most part, vanished for a while then came back suddenly a major classical fan.

He made patrician the defacto buzzword here, was a great troll and watching him and Hampus argue was great fun.

>Most played
>Never Let Me Down

...What the..fuck...?
I knew you thought it was decent but....Christ....

Are they still around? I haven't really posted here since 2012 - 2013.

I doubt anyone else on Sup Forums has my taste.

oh he is a Sup Forumstant. I assumed it was a blog or something.

Hampus tried to get /trad/ going, no1curr'd, haven't see him in ages.

CLT may post as user.

And they're all grateful.

Yeah, it's fun and catchy, and the tracks all flow into each other pretty well

actual most played albums from m lystfm

am i monique?

Beyond Burial, Gas, Gorillaz and Burzum, I doubt Sup Forums even knows the other artists, since they never appear on any pitchfork-designed essentials chart.

...You're one of my favorite trips.
Why must you hurt me this way?

>no one knows Avalanches

Yeah, in that combo

I couldn't get into Gloss Drop the same way I did Mirrored.

how do i know if i have unique taste or not and is it a good thing or a bad thing either way

>turny

How is someone with EDM on here?

And Avalanches

Unique taste is ALWAYS better than conformist taste

by Sup Forums standards kinda I guess
but apart from kpop and a few other albums the "hi mom" comments I get accurately describe my taste

First you Google the definition of unique. Then you apply context.

Then you ask yourself is it better to just listen to whatever's popular, or to have your own individual taste through extensive exploration and trial/error.

Your own questions will then be answered.

and Jay-Z and Kanye West...

you do have unconventional Sup Forums taste, I'll give you that. does not make your taste good though.

change your name to mom :D

>Unique taste is ALWAYS better than conformist taste
why lol
and unique relative to what or whom exactly
and where do you start and end with it

Looks like I do. Also, only two 10's in that chart and Antiwarhol is the worst of all as always.

Unique =/= Good

>Antiwarhol is the worst of all as always.
Looks like you just have bad taste

Unique taste is like personality.

Would you preferred Katie to be Katie, unique, or just like every other cat?

You don't have to lie, you're not on RYM right now

>turny
>EDM

Go to sleep Rich.

Sorry I'm 2 Patrish 4u

Because that way you are listening honestly to the music you enjoy, and not the music you were told you had to enjoy. Your taste can intersect with others on songs, albums, artists and genres, and you can even mirror someone else's taste entirely, but only if you are being true to yourself. Sup Forums was supposed to be a board that shunned the conformist taste of the masses created by Billboard and the radio, but they instead, perhaps inevitably, collectivized ther taste as well.

i am atheist

he literally coined patrician/pleb in regard to music taste

I completely agree that Sup Forumscore is stupid and way too prevalent, most of the chart threads are just people with the same taste.

That being said you don't have to start pretending that AWOLNATION is good just because nobody on Sup Forums likes it.

But Awolnation was good, regardless of whether or not Sup Forums enjoys them. Their second album is garbage, though.

Holy fuck its the dumb anime poster again

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S70835676#p70837416

yikes

am i unique desu?

perhaps the opposite of unique

thank god

you watched a lot of pewdiepie a few years ago didn't you?

dang

>nobody ever gets reaction images from other anons

>Because that way you are listening honestly to the music you enjoy, and not the music you were told you had to enjoy. Your taste can intersect with others on songs, albums, artists and genres, and you can even mirror someone else's taste entirely, but only if you are being true to yourself.

am i the only one who notices the self-contradiction here

>Unique taste is like personality.
in what way(s)
>Would you preferred Katie to be Katie, unique, or just like every other cat?
that's a good point. katie was a very unique soul

Nope, I was more of a Game Grumps fan

filename, dumbfuck.

you get the same filename if you download it, dumbfuck.

no wait you dont nvm

The point isn't that your taste is a special snowflake form of unique musickin, but rather that your tastes conform to you and your individualist taste. You can still find music from other people, but as long as they don't pressure you into overwriting your tastes with theirs for the sake of conformity, all is well.

If your unique taste is to be a conformist and always let others decide what you like, then, well, sadly you've come to the right place.

you must be the taste police

True, because everyone with your taste is on reddit

No, I just don't like hive minds exterminating the unique flair each individual can bring. The point should be to constantly discover new and interesting music, not rehash the same 50 artists over and over again.

post your top 5 artists

Nah, everyone there is all DAE LIKE ASKING ALEXANDRIA OMG UPBOAT FOR 1D PLZZZ

more like Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Susumu Hirasawa
Tor Lundvall
Gas
Ratatat
Akira Yamaoka

how do you make list like this?

>video game soundtracks

>it's a vidya ost so he must be Sup Forums
Silent Hill 3 is excellent Dark Industrial Ambient, Manhunt is unrivalled Darkwave, Blood Dragon is the best Retrowave album after Outrun, and Remember Me is the best Symphonic Glitch album I've heard. If I was Sup Forums, I'd probably say Skyrim or some shit like that. As for Sup Forums, I wouldn't know what they listen to, I stick to Sup Forums and /lgbt/.

You have to be a patrician like me, only verified patricians are given access to music chart designing.

oh

>dark ambient
talentless hack garbage
>darkwave
not a real genre and talentless hack garbage
>retrowave
hasn't fake 80s nostalgia passed by now? god, that stuff is awful
>symphonic glitch
autistic fedora garbage

Isn't there a Radiohead thread for entry level hipsters like you?

p4k, fantano, christgau, and antiwarhol are all shit. Witchy, Leo, Wait What?, Jazzthread guy, and Turny have unique tastes.
Scaruffi is a meme who diddles kids, hampus is a meme who plays jazz at frat parties and posted his lil' shrimpy once, and CLT is a meme who likes ke$ha.

we good?

radiohead is also garbage

i listen to alexander scriabin and phil spector

I keep telling everyone 2012/2013 Sup Forums was fucking awful and this chart is proof.

i came in clts ass once

Ok, I can respect that

I think CLT only shitposts as user on Sup Forums these days

you also listen to brokencyde sal

my taste isn't unique at all but it's my taste, it's what i like and that's about it. There is a huge amount of music out there but there is nothing wrong about liking popular music. So yes, it's good that you go and try to dig and find new and unique stuff, cause there is a huge amount of hidden gems, but at the same time understand that if you use music as a fashion statement then you will grow sad and will dislike music.
2 very good artists

i think it's kinda unique

everyone has okay or good taste, which is nice.

bland, really, me.

>I listen to two composers who are very shallow without their gimmicks
Lmao, you're just as bad as vidya ost guy over here.

i miss leo

both of them had their very real and long established places in music history and to ignore that let alone take the retard's way out by stripping them of their artistry is very dishonest

if someone's motive to get into music is exploration then yea obviously that should be the point but it's also obvious that it isn't for everyone
>rehash
pls don't use words you don't know the meaning of

what do you think of bryter layter

If i could put all three Nick Drake albums on my top 6 i would but i wanted to do only one per artist

word. got a favorite song on BL?
i'm partial to fly

I'm about tied between Hazey Jane II and Northern Sky, even though they're like opposite sides of the spectrum on the album. But they're only a tiny bit better than everything else there

can someone tell me the legend of Turny? he has some super interesting taste

one of the oldest guys in here. Loves acid jazz, turntablism, Soul and Broken Beat. A lot of his favorite albums might sound corny for some people but his taste is genuine

my taste is not unique in the slightest but i'll still post this chart to get attention

I just went through Flow Dynamics and this is awesome. totally bouncy and fun

wish his RYM was still up so I could go through his highest rated albums

>his taste is genuine
Why do you mean by this?

with how cut-copy most Sup Forumstants' taste are you can tell that they either or forcing themselves to fit in or are trying very hard to appear a certain way. you see the same 400 albums on almost every single chart

he has delved enough into genres so far outside of what Sup Forums is even passively interested in that it's almost impossible his taste is anything but how he truly feels about the music

Gas's Pop and Akira Yamaoke's Silent Hill 2 OST are among my favorites so we're kind of close in that regard

Like this guy?

>both of them had their very real and long established places in music history and to ignore that let alone take the retard's way out by stripping them of their artistry is very dishonest
Radiohead hold far higher places in history despite only being a fraction as old as either of the two, so don't even try to pull this pretentious garbage out of your ass.

he shows up in /daily/ at least once a week

neverendingchartrendering.com

pretty unique for sure, lots of interesting picks