Say what you want about Julia Louis-Dreyfus, but you can't deny she's aged like fine wine, and still making good tv

Say what you want about Julia Louis-Dreyfus, but you can't deny she's aged like fine wine, and still making good tv.

But, OP, literally no one ever says a bad word about her other than 'muh nepotism.'

>Say what you want about Julia Louis-Dreyfus
who says anything bad about her?

This is why smell-o-vision needs to be a real thing.

Sup Forums

if wine got plastic surgeries

Whoever says anything bad about her, has absolute shittaste.

Sup Forums can't form a coherent opinion if their life depended on it.

she sucks, she can't act

cute af

shit-tier sole skin

honestly looks better now than she did in the 90s

I think it's the hair

I think she got better with age. As in way better. For some reason I don't find her attractive at all, especially on the earlier seasons of Seinfeld when she had that shit hairstyle.

>giant man feet

Same here. Didn't really care for her in Seinfeld but now she makes me hard like no one else.

low test

Do you think she knows?

shes been qt since the 80s

this episode

all Jewesses do
foot fetishes are a plot to depress white breeding

BUT THE GENITALS ARE STILLED LINED UP

Examples?

Imagine being the actor for that seen. you try so hard to not get an erection but you do and youre embarrassed. she giggles and during the lunch break puts on some old socks and shoes to get her feet extra smelly. then during the take she rubs them all over your face, while you get a boner that could split concrete. Youre so embarrassed but have to keep a straight face, take after take, while your dick gives her scoliosis

The moment her feet touch my face, I'd cum so violently everyone on set would hear the gushing noise.

Would slobber all over them like a puppy.

how does she look so much better with age

OP here, guys. Janny warned me not to post about actresses anymore, unless talking specifically about their roles or careers. So we better enjoy this thread while we can...

She's clearly had many successful surgeries.

jannys always try to change the entire boards like the fat reddit faggots they are

anyways has she ever got her tits out?

I like it better now than when she was in seinfeld, I think it was her hair

in that pic its photoshop and makeup
otherwise it's more of the same. good lighting, makeup, a carefully controlled image

show me some pap pics where she looks up to par