Is this the ultimate JUST?

Is this the ultimate JUST?

Him or Brando I guess

justdoanything?

kek

>literal losers with no tangible social life or currency feel fit to say welles was JUST

this board is adorable

Brando is actually the anti just.
He basically lived an ideal life by original American dream standards. He just got fat because he liked eating and didn't give a shit later in his career.

AAAAAAH THE FRENCH

that's some nice projection.

HAS ALWAYS BEEN CELEBRATED FOR ITS EXCELLENCE

That's quite the understatement. He was a complete addict when it came to food.

People don't take bites out of live frogs because they "just like eating".

>People don't take bites out of live frogs because they "just like eating".

JAJAJ

still pretty handsome despite being fuckin huge desu

Imagine how he must smell in that picture. Covered in wool, smoking a cigar, undoubtedly sweating from every conceivable orifice.

>16 year olds whose only knowledge of Welles come from a Youtube meme shit on one of the greatest filmmakers that ever lived

At least the ulimate Sup Forums JUST

jennifer aniston

LE MWAAAAAAAH THE FRENCH :^)

>namefag
>saying anything ever

just end it family

Namefag please fuck off you've only been here a day

never been bloated before?

jesus christ get out of your room for once

how do you go from this...

wrong.
even when he was fat he was still fucking 10/10 girls on the reg,

To this?

to THIS

A true artist with a wonderful voice and a knack for telling stories could never fall victim to JUST.

Touch of Evil was better than Kane desu senpai

He died before he could start to lose money. Take that away and he would have been a sad fat and lonely wreck.

>take that away

k. lol

he died a fat washup, sitting on the toilet

i'd be happy dying on a toilet. most of my great ideas and profound moments are sitting on the toilet

Fat Welles made Touch of Evil and Chimes at Midnight which are arguably his two best films, so who gives a shit.

Oja stayed with him til the end. Even in his later years he was still incredibly interesting and charismatic, despite not finishing most projects and doing anything for easy paychecks.

The interview book with Jaglom is really bittersweet. He was such a great storyteller but he was also so jaded. He just wanted to make good films but he kept alienating everyone.

You live on this planet.

How old are you?

12/F/HOKKAIDO

Jesus Christ.

What?

Then you'll be pleased to know that lots of people die on the toilet.

JUST

Proof that obesity =/= genetics

>implying it wasn't his decision to start genetic therapy because he accepted he was transfat

>transfat
HIGH KEK

>He was an avid user of the Internet in his final years, often going into chat rooms to start arguments.

I wonder if he was alive today, would he be on reddit or Sup Forums.

s-shit

By the 1980s there were reports that one of his girlfriends had left him because he failed to keep his promise of losing weight. He seemed to be dieting, but to her astonishment, he never lost weight. She found out that his buddies had been throwing bags of Burger King Whoppers over the gates of his Mulholland Dr. estate late at night to relieve the hunger pangs of their famished friend. In the late '80s Brando was spotted regularly buying ice cream from a Beverly Hills ice cream shop--five gallons at a time. He supposedly confessed that he was eating it all himself. Finally, a reported Brando snack was a pound of cooked bacon shoved into an entire loaf of bread. When Brando became ill, he seriously cut back and lost 70 pounds on a bland diet, but never lost his love of food and especially ice cream.

>YFW BORN TOO LATE TO SHITPOST WITH MARLON BRANDO

*cough* I drive *wheeze*

this looks so much like me that it's scary, am I going to be a fatty when I get old Sup Forums

Don't you dare bring the King into this.

your mom was bloated after I was done with her last night.

10/10
Sup Forums posters too retarded to get this post

Elvis is the man who created the Vegas entertainment scene that so many people get so fucking rich off these days. Even in the twilight of his career, he was making ten times more money than the people at the top of the charts getting fucked over by their publishers.