It's happening (again)

It's happening (again)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z-pScvMNArc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chelsea legend

>mfw

Literally why?

Cahill and Ivanovic are done and Terry really is on his last legs.

Yeah, but why him? There must be better (and cheaper) defenders than him who Chelsea can buy.

So bring back one of the worst defenders in football. Conte is a genius.

Le defensive midfielder playing centreback for some reason man

You'll have to ask Conte on that one.

I mean, he is really a genius, he did things with that Italian team nobody thought was possible coming into the Euros.

Who are these cheaper, better alternatives on the market?Yes he commits an outrageous howler once every 5 games but he's not an awful player.

>He's not an awful player

There's not too much difference between genius and mental illness. David Luiz would fit the second category.

French League is shait.

What about Benatia?

I can't believe this shit. It can't be true. Jesus. No. No. Just when Marquinhos would take his position and send him to the bench he goes back to Chelsea and then of course he will be chosen for the Brasilinheiro team again

DONT DO THAT CHELSEA. DONT DO IT.

Italians root for Argentina. It all makes sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=z-pScvMNArc

Juventus already bought him so...

Because Terry can't play everygame, Christensen is still on loan, Ivanovic is going to die from smoking on the pitch and that just leaves
>Cahill ->30
>ZoomZooma -> ded

lads i can't stop laughing please help me

When did Ledecky get a perm?

>not buying some La Liga centerback from a midtable team

>the money laundering and pandering to the arabs is so obvious now that the clubs don't even pretend to hide it

Manolas is at Roma and I'm sure he wouldn't mind leaving. There's Zouma who can work alongside a vet like Luiz. There's also Lucas Hernadez open. How about Miranda from Atletico (Not sure if he transfered or not). Caceras isn't going to get alot of playing time at Juve with Benatia/Chellieni/Barzagli playing.

Jemerson from Monaco is at least 10 times better than this fucker.

caceres is actually a free agent now. his contract at juve expired

>improve the squad
>buying lel liga mid tier teams
may as well just buy from the championship

maybe if you want every half decent teams to score 5-6 goals against you every game you would

if they got Wilshere on loan from Arse and converted him to a CB he would be a better defender than that clown

Joao Miranda

Why though? I thought I could still hear the sound of hands rubbing from London.

Is this real life?

Kamil Glik

Literally keked

>EPL clubs
>Doing smart business
KEK

Manolas would never be allowed to transfer from Roma this season because of a clause in his contract, that states Roma would have to hand Olympiakos half the transfer fee if he transferred this summer

115 milions on david luiz...

how do know which uni is which? They either say fly emirates or samsung

like a fifa player control by 10 years old

nailed it

>this cunt can still get a contract after 7-1
>semi-final solution

>30 Million pounds

Oh my sides, and you cunts laugh at Man Utd for spending 90 on Pogba

As someone who has played as a center back in an actually organised team, I can tell you that the other center back played that situation very wrong. Doesn't really justify Luiz's misreading, but still.

>Conte in charge of getting his 1st or 2nd choice targets

based Jorge Mendes

Phil jones

Wes Morgan

I really hope chelsea gets bankrupt one day

Good bit of business from Chelsea

holy shit i just finished watching triangle (2009) and this happen

This really depends on the fullback, I see only Luiz there so I assume he was covering for the fullback who was attacking.

laughing at arselel thread