The "Qatari" National football team

The "Qatari" National football team..

Had a bad day already, now you reminded me Qatar will host 2022

ya during xmas HAHAHA

Also known as France B team.

They did same in handball.

>The imports weren't good enough for their own NTs

And they still got BTFO kek

They're at least mostly arabs. Handball team was full of players from the Balkans.

B is Algeria, though
C is Morocco
D is Tunisia
E is Cameroon
F is Senegal
G is Côte d'Ivoire
H is Mali
I is GuineaQatar is J

in fact, the handball is is even worse, I think

well, they reached the final in the last WC though

the 1st time ever everybody else was supporting France, actually

Why would someone call their son Anime?

Yeah what's up with Qatar, everyone in the Olympics was either a black or a slav for them

They also profited from major refball

qataris are fat lazy and dumb and live off of oil.
their entire workforce is basically indian. they dont even work. and all their athletes are bought.

"Qatari" handboll team is even more of a joke.

>a Christmas World Cup

Even with it being in Qatar, this tournament has the potential to be unbelievably comfy.

we'll see if qatar even exists in 2022..

i hope they all make fun of the guy who wasn't good enough to play for cape verde

Is Ibrahimovich a swedish family name?

Swedes BTFO

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>All of those Spanish names

jejeje

can't wait for water breaks every 5 minutes and the ritual homosexual killings

>hosts road cycling world championship
>can't participate because they suck
wew

he was at least born and raised in sweden and was taught by swedes to play football u dirty fucking nigger arab camelfucker.

There's a difference between a son of immigrants and someone whose agent told them to play in the money oil desert league

It happens all over sports though. Russia basically bought some star olympic athletes for Sochi and in hockey, a lot of the lower teams stack their rosters with Americans/Canadians who play in the domestic leagues.

South Korea are hosting the Olympics, they're naturalizing all their Canadians and recruiting people because it's the only way they won't get embarrassingly dunked on in front of the world

even some of the mid-level countries have ringers, like Kazakhstan's assistant captain is a black canadian who's pretty good, just too slow for the nhl

>mfw they stone Ronaldo as part of their opening ceremony