Hey Sup Forums i wanna get into anime and this is what netflix is recommending me. which should i watch?

hey Sup Forums i wanna get into anime and this is what netflix is recommending me. which should i watch?

None of those.

what about these

none of those are good

go watch this, then when you grow up you can start reading manga

Anime is 90% garbage for teens
Watch entry level anime cinema

I guess out of all those I would watch Unlimited Blade Works.

Just keep in mind that whatever anime you watch is not going to be representative of anything, and is just a drop in the ocean. There are somewhere between 30 and 50 new full length shows of all kinds aired every three months.

Don't bother watching anime television, most of them are garbage. Watch anime movies instead, if you really want to get into it.

A lot of people here have an absolutely crippling fear of associating with anything that they think is for teens, and think there's some clear dividing line between what is and isn't for teens.

Also OP don't listen to people like him and . They're just repeating maymays and have probably seen a combined total of 10 shows if even that.

Attack on Titan
Full Metal Brotherhood
You Lie in April
Kill La Kill ( consider wathing Gurren Lagann first)
Death Note
Sword Art Online (since you're new to anime you might enjoy this, watch the first season and drop it)
Hunter x Hunter (never try reading the manga)
Durara (all seasons) you can also give Baccano! a try if it's on netflix.
The Fate series are also pretty good.

None of that shit

Go on kissanime and watch NHK and Baccano

Hunter X hunter for sure.

Knights of sidonia and Ajin are pretty good non weebshit anime

Anime cannot be wannabe Japanese (which is what weeb means).

HunterXHunter is an incredible INCREDIBLE anime, just finished it myself.

It's an expansive, fantastic adventure that takes place in an incredible world/universe that never feels cliche (actually the whole series is known for inverting tropes).

It has incredible action, really smart writing and probably the most likeable and interesting cast of characters of any anime I've seen. Animation quality is great too, especially in the later seasons. If you wanna know more about it, like the actual story/world itself feel free to ask, but just watch the first season (on netflix) and you'll probably be hooked.

Attack on Titan and Berserk: Egg of the King

Never ask Sup Forums for anime recs. People here are only into the super weeb stuff you have to level 50 wizard and devote your life to never having pussy until you die to enjoy.

Weeaboos are known to watch shows like Naruto.

You should totally watch Fullmetal Alchemist and FMA Brotherhood.
Then you can move on with Hunter x Hunter, Fate Zero, Ajin and Durarara.

Optional series: Knights of sidonia, Attack on Titan.

rage of bahumut
evangelion
gundam origins
fate
gurren lagann
kill la kill
magi
full metal alchemist brotherhood
baccano

>evangelion
Don't start watching anime with eva
Once you do all other anime seems inferior

There is no single anime that is better than all others.