youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos&t=7m15s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Miiiiiitch

Shit song choice

delete

Imagine repeatedly offering £10m for a world class defender

How can one man be so jewish?

>Not even using the version I made that at least one other person liked

This was my one claim to fame MF and you've mapled all over it.

Id uniroincally pay £30m for him

40^*

Too bad I wouldn't sell or less than 50.

They also signed Ryan Mason

Everyone post your favourite regen NOW.

Here's my favourite in terms of performances...

>It took me almost 3 hours to download an update for a game that wasn't even 1gb and I lost count how often I had to restart my router
Fug man, I know that pain though, used to have that with Sky who kept fucking over my connection for no reason. Actually I think part of it was some shitty wiring in the plug causing an issue but there was something on their end that they could use to recalibrate the connection or some shit to fix it but you would literally have to spend about 2 hours talking to customer services to get it done even if you knew EXACTLY what the fault was and I'd have to do that every 3 months. The alternative was to put up with a connection that literally maxed out at about 100kb/s and sometimes would be worse.
Got fed up and switched to BT about a year or so ago and they've been pretty good.

neither would I, but unless I splerge like on pic related I sell for more than I buy

... and here's my favourite in terms of attributes. Sorry for

>1024X768

POTATO
O
T
A
T
O

Signing this guy on a free in liga adalente was awesome

*Sorry for Spanish, I decided to change the language to suit the team to try and help me learn it. Just messed up gameplay though desu, and only taught me Spanish words for pointless footballing phrases.

me gusta?

The edition of the present thread is related to qts.

No me gusta, en realidad.

I tried using FM-Classic based themes a while back. They all were made for potatos and to display the least infos possible, which meant that everything was absurdly huge on a 1080 screen.

Chilly posts better qts, but keep trying butters.

>it's a "you get FM'd out of a cup win against a much bigger side" episode

multiple ballon d'or winner

love this dude

11 is the simplest with the most docile agents.
12 have the most overpowered regens and broken tactics.
13 is badly optimized.
14 is one of the best optimized with best appearance imo but also no more traditional tactics.
15 is 14 that moves the sidebar to the left.
16 is 15 just a bit more complex.

So 11.

13 no longer runs on my PC for some reason.

Beautiful. Always wanted a GOAT Jamaican.

Chillwave posts skanks, not qts

you should try setting it on Basque.
ofc chilly posts better qts, he's been posting them since before I started posting here and he has a well organized and huge collection. Mine is a modest one.

always feels so weird reading about the crap people go through with regarding internet and/or cable providers
a shitty scandinavian sports channel aside cable seems pretty decent here
and I don't think I've seen any sort of data limits on (non-mobile) internet and such in effect ever; maybe the ISPs are making bank on people being to lazy to set up wifis in their home and connecting phones/tabletss to them, but I don't think there was any backlash against internet prices since 1998 (guess there was a pretty big dun goofed back then)

Sounds like a sticky situation

Based song BTW.

it's in the bag lads

I'm spending 100kish on a fair few young players with decent potential

Hopefully this can spin me some money

This guy came up in the 'You can't win anything with kids' challenge, that's why it's that skin. Didn't do so well in it so I gave up after half a season, took the screenshot cos of those GOAT attributes though. His average rating for what I played was just over 8.

>most docile agents.
Miles always fucks up when introducing new features
13 had a lot of good things going for it (sliders, new training, HoYD), but the UI was atrocious

I've never heard good things about Sky internet off anyone. My brother had it and it was absolutely laggy as fuck and would disconnect if he was playing online, I think he switched to BT too and he said he never had any issues.
As far as I've read it's known that Virgin are the Albert DeSalvo of ISP throttlers and for some reason they totally take the piss with Steam. I've been told if you contact them and explain they can sort it out, but, just like with you, I know I'll be on the phone for fucking hours trying to sort it out and I just know they'll send an engineer out. I'm going to try and set the wired connection up again later because this is no fun at all.

>15 is 14 that moves the sidebar to the left.
jej yeah but also strikers went into overdrive and most matches ended like 6-4 although I think they'd chilled that out a bit by final patch.

The one and only.
Too bad 13 suddenly stopped working in my PC. I'll try fixing it again after I got back home.

And it look so bad in HD.

Not bad for a free, but favourite of all time? Come on now la.

Do like a well-rounded midfielder desu, if the technical and mental attributes were just slightly better then he'd be near perfect.

He played even better than his attributes would suggest too, used to score for fun no matter who the opponent was. Completed my objectives with this save (winning the Champs League - he scored in the final against Barca) when he was 25 I think, but I simmed the game forward to see how his career would turn out - pic related.

Ts and Xs everywhere, complete meme language.

>my father stopped by
>he gave me an Arsenal kit from a couple years ago

I mean, I'm a Newcastle supporter, but I like the A E S T H E T I C S, so I guess I'll wear it when I play with my friends

if only she didn't act like a retard

>tfw lost the pics of my supreme croat targetman

Anyone else loan the top players in the game and they ruin their development by making them learn dumb positions?

Ever consider a Galway United save Macca?

I stayed in Majadahonda 2 weeks ago

are you satan?

nice, how was it?

no

Oh ok

Was good

Had to go open fm14 to find my all time favorite in my old Hodd save.

Got him on a free from watford at 19, developed into one fantastic striker

not complete goat material, but holy shit has he been vital for the team

>4. Mark Hurrell
>Striker
>4.

Both very good (latter probably slightly better) but for some reason there's something about ST/AML/AMR that I just don't like. Therefore 5/10.

Doesn't seem like anything special but I suppose he has some god-tier stats for a poacher, and his record seems very good.

>those caps and goals
I'm jealous.

Which one? I hope it's the 13/14 away kit with long sleeves.

He got something like 50 goals in his first 30 internationals so I thought he might end up even better than that, but yeah it's pretty hard to beat a goals-to-game ratio like that.

Hes not godtier, but 80 goals in 93 caps for england is top tier, to bad i dont have a pic of him in his prime some of his skills have declinde a bit apparently

>2026 season
>19 goals 13 apps

it's actually this one, the 2010-11 away kit i believe

BLOOT

I want to start one save in France. Wich team should i start?

>mfw my keeper (kiraly, the sweatpants lad) fucked up and let somebody score a goal like that from 60 yards

¨
I also signed him in norway though, so hes pretty dope with that in mind

>tfw never get to develop pic related academy product to his prime because i dropped fm14

lyn

ooga chacka lads

Which one was that, sorry.

HG giant.

>in France
eww

>lyn
KEK

I concede one or two of those per season because keepers in FM14 love to take free kicks from positions they shouldn't, and also like to give the ball to the opposition in those situations.

Strasbourg

Want a fake Barça logo? Get Marseille Consolat. I know there's a Spanish club playing in ultra low leagues in France, perhaps there's a >user db that can help with that.

>10 games to try to get 6 points and move up into an automatic promotion place

p l s
l
s

Here are his club career stats too, not quite as impressive but still pretty good. Shame he had that shit spell at Roma really.

Hes no Mark Hurrell thats for sure

Paris FC is cool, Strasbourg is weirdly easy

Basically the exact same image, but with the nose and merchant hands. I didn't realise how bad it looked though so I'm going to try and smooth it out.

Ah, yeah, that one. I don't have that saved, sorry lad.

A true national hero. Hope I get a regen exactly like him one day.
Only good Jamaica I've found in this save so far won't even come close.

FC Nantes

this little boy

Found it, it's UE Bossòst. There's a good db for low league French football here for FM16. Dunno if they're in it, I don't play FM16.
>manager-online.fr/bdd-update-ph-mo-v1-0-t28754.html

>Khari Price

>bournemouth are currently in 7th and 1 point away from a playoff spot

>without a manager

You take that back NOW.

Yeah I don't think that guy will amount to too much, sorry to say. I got lucky with mine - didn't even think he'd be GOAT when I signed him, just got him to be backup. Ended up easily replacing Vadala, even though he had been scoring loads too.

Seems very solid but not quite spectacular imho. How did he develop, or are you still playing?

;_; maybe next tim

>Getting bantered by Miles
How can Wilshire ever recover?

paris fc

pretty sure leaving Arsenal subtracts 10 from Injury Proneness

delete this

Fuck you (((Miles))))

I actually know this cunt and he's everything you'd expect a rich manlet to be.

r
What if I tell you that despite his undeniable abilities and CL / EPL / Bundesliga etc. experience he was always like that ... ?

4-5 fantastic saves (in his better days, 8-9), 1 ridiculous goal. Meanwhile, GK is the only position in the HUN NT where we always had multiple great options.

>15 is 14 that moves the sidebar to the left.

Plus redesigned UI, manager abilities / badges and vastly increased bitching factor.

I never understood the hard feelings towards FM13 either. It was no 12 nor 14, but it was perfectly okay release.

Yeah, the good ol' water polo results a/k/a Mike going overboard as usual due to some new trend. They indeed chilled that out in the final patch though.

the UI's very cumbersome (when compared to earlier FMs/zoomed in later FMs, and I think they messed too much with the tab system) and it tends to bother when playing for a longer period
maybe on something bigger than a 768p monitor it looks decent

>water polo results
As if we weren't already sure you were Eastern European.

ololo

Got gim on a free transfer after he left liverpool
hes now worth 41mill

You need to babysit him all the time but vs mid table teams hes a beast

I can't handle this shit

Is there anyway to train aggression (other than I, would assume, tutoring), lads?

i know this is unrelated

>RASHFORD IS A GOLD ON FIFA 17
>THE CITY OF EA

Alt+F9.

my only forward that's actually scoring and is currently saving me from relegation

>the OG sheffield
Hallam is better

youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos&t=7m15s

I think your monitor needs an eye test