American """"comedy""""

American """"comedy""""

>youtube.com/watch?v=GnBkIstNk4I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MfrRzW-Yqog
youtube.com/watch?v=lNKZ9ycIdlY
rightwingwatch.org/content/donald-trump-trust-me-overturn-shocking-gay-marriage-decision
youtube.com/watch?v=lih75e6Rb8A
cnsnews.com/news/article/penny-starr/flashback-obama-says-i-am-not-supporter-gay-marriage
youtube.com/watch?v=6I1-r1YgK9I
youtube.com/watch?v=bS1bRVkc7J4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>America's Got Talent
>It's mostly singers, dancers or stand-up comedy

Isn't the point of this is to do something original ?

>you know what?
audience looks around, confused
>I have...
audience holds their breath
>a vagina
smiles start spreading across their faces
>VAGINA
audience erupts in uproarious applause, jumping from their seats and charging the stage, hands clapping wildly above their heads, while some of the males go down on their knees and start bowing in reverence

That was hard to watch

why are anti-trumpers such a mess?

youtube.com/watch?v=MfrRzW-Yqog

all the howls n shit are stuffed into it by editors
at the beginning of any of these they go.
ALRIGHT NOW CLAP REALLY LOUD
OKAY NOW BOO
OKAY NOW HOWL
so they can get all their audio recordings in and dont actually need you anymore.

Those jokes are horrible

>America's Got Talent
>two of the judges are British
>there's no talent on display
>get shot

>sponsored by Dunkin' Donuts

Literally couldn't watch more than 20 seconds.

It got worse

>Everyone should have the right to free speech and an opinion
>unless I don't like what they think and say

jesus fucking christ

Fuck this is funny and depressing at the same time

Cunts me off when someone sings. Like you couldn't wait an extra couple of months to audion for The Voice or something? Fuck off.

They go on AGT because there's less singers auditioning, so they feel like they have better odds.

>My dad got Bells Palsy
>cue laugh track

>Americas Got Talen

The material wasn't awful. I mean it wasn't good, but it wasn't terrible either. Her delivery was fucking atrocious though. She over-stresses every punchline like a cheesy comic from the fucking 50s.

>Americas Got Memes

I turned if off. It sounded like it was going to be a trainwreck like 20 seconds in but then I read on the news today it was """"good""".

That Italian dude at the end was great though.

what the fuck there's laughter when she says the first word of sentence

>GIRUGAMESH

who thinks of trump as the host of apprentice more than the multi-billionaire success story?
are these people genuinely retarded

You forgot the Magicians who do bargain bin tricks that have been public for years.

I don't watch it all the time, but dance groups always seem to do well.

And one is Canadian. Only 1 in 4 is even American.

>who thinks of trump as the host of apprentice more than the multi-billionaire success story?
It's cute that you've only become a Trumpglodite up until a few months ago, but being rich from birth isn't exactly a success story.

British """"""""""comedy""""""""""

youtube.com/watch?v=lNKZ9ycIdlY

If you don't think this is funny, you hate women. Pic related.

I'm suddenly in the mood for chocolate milk

Can someone post the jokes? I just can't watch it. The cringe is too hard.

i hate trump and this little cunt sucks at trump jokes

go complain about bernie losing somewhere else cuck

Turned it off after a minute. I really want to fuck her though

I can't say I support Trump and his meme brigade but goddamn this annoyed me to no end.

>Starts with a million
>Becomes Billionaire
Yeah, he had a great start, being born into a rich family, but if you think making almost 5 BILLION from 1 mil is easy, then you are fucking deluded.

Not even that user you replied too, either. Just calling out your ignorance.

I feel so embarassed for Howie having to pretend to like that.

That triggered already, walking Trump propaganda?

>le low hanging fruit post as I cry on my union jack blanket and remember the last funny brits were christopher hitchens and james may

haha...le pepe the frog with rainy weather..am right bros?"

>no but seriously
isn't that supposed to accentuate a joke?
also I'd fuck the shit out of her she's better off trying to be a bitch than trying to be funny

If this is satire of female comedy then this is legit 10/10. If it's genuine then it's a 0/10.

>I'm a babysitter but I'm 13
>You wouldn't let a sick person be your doctor
>You wouldn't let a reality tv star be your president.

kill me

good one dude

>>Starts with a million given to him by his father and is always protected by his millionaire safety net
Fixed that for you.

Success story implies success was never an option you could buy.

our comedy gets worse and worse

So we're just supposed to open our borders, let foreigners decimate our lowskill labor force, cram their non-English speaking kids into our already strained education system, and give them free money for housing in food?

I was originally going to tell a joke but that IS a joke

Thank you everybody

Jimmy Carr isn't bad, but only in small doses as the one liners get old fairly quickly.

t. poor fag

None of them are American.

>I-It doesn't count because he started out with a lot of money!
>S-Sure he made a shitload of money, b-but he COULD have failed and still been ok, s-so...

This makes me feel weird.

It's so bad.

Fact. There hasn't been a decent American comedian since Mitch Hedberg. Fact.

that's literally the sense of humor I had when I was 13 and just discovered Monty Python.

a l l m e t b h

I actually enjoyed that

>let foreigners decimate our lowskill labor force
Just a reminder that the employers are causing this, since they're actively and knowingly hiring illegal immigrants.

But the free market, am I right?

It hurts so much more because I remember when Britain's got Talent had a comedian around the same age, and he was genuinely decent.

Donald Trump isn't anti-gay though.

Liberals don't even bother to do basic research, it's disgusting. They think of themselves as enlightened yet they are way more retarded than even your basic conservative. Republicans can easily be as retarded on many things, but at least they don't pretend to be these ultra smart college geniuses.

>>I-It doesn't count because he started out with a lot of money!
Yeah, that's exactly my point. Thank you for typing it out differently but it still stands.

If I have a million dollars prior to making any sort of decision, mine is not a success story. It's me being a rich guy born from rich parents. What a thrilling life adventure. Can't wait for the biopic.

>t. Trumpglodite

Wheelchair kid? He had a few laughs

It's a one time act, it works because of the surprise. Similar to that doppelganger Chippendale act a few years ago. You can't sustain that.

I want to curb stomp that bitch so much

I remember him. He was crippled, right? He wasn't bad.

reminds me of MDE little man

One million is chump change in the NYC realtor market. One million won't even get you a single condominium in the slums of Queens

Now he has hotels all over the world.

Yeah, I'd call that a success story.

no one would say you're a success though.
are you literally retarded?

>Donald Trump isn't anti-gay though.

rightwingwatch.org/content/donald-trump-trust-me-overturn-shocking-gay-marriage-decision

Just like how he wasn't anti-trans until Caytlin Jenner was in front of him, am I right?

Yes the illegal immigrants are free candy to the employers but that free candy can be taken away~ it's not only the employers fault but obviously they're part of the problem

This is a terrible fucking election period.

You're stuck with shit Trump.
or
You're stuck with shit Hillary.

Only one that has an upside will be first lady Bill Clinton.

>www.rightwingwatch.org

>all brown people

lmfao

>like oh my god someone please think of the transvesitites!!! Quick someone donate 10 billion dollars to some tranny fundraiser!!!

Why would anyone do that, except just to pander to libtards?

Is she alright ?

thats the only reason to vote trump, to piss them off. 4 whole years of no more 'current year'

>One million is chump change
Maybe for an already rich guy born from rich parents, sure. I'm not exactly sure what you want to prove with whatever stupid shit Trump made during his early years, he was still rich and had an implicit safety net the entire time.

>smug meme images
Already giving up? Come on, your God-Emperor needs you to spread his propaganda, Sup Forums. At least post some unrelated IQ graphs.

Best British comedians?

Why is Rowan Atkinson so great Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=lih75e6Rb8A

At least she's not praised as much as that Britain's Got Talent girl who "sang" Defying Gravity. I get it, it's a hard song, but you can't hit all the notes so don't fucking sing it.

>m-muh Sup Forums
triggered much?

cnsnews.com/news/article/penny-starr/flashback-obama-says-i-am-not-supporter-gay-marriage
youtube.com/watch?v=6I1-r1YgK9I
I can post links too faggot

>Why would anyone do that, except just to pander to libtards?
Ask Trump, he's okay with gender neutral bathrooms and wouldn't consider it a waste of money.

I'm voting for him solely because it'll make shows like Last Week Tonight and Real Time more funny.

Lel

I'm not the one who resorted to ad hom first, little Sup Forums poster. Doesn't feel good to be reminded you're out of your hugbox, huh?

At this point you can walk out on stage with a Bernie sanders shirt and say "trump, really" and give a dumb sarcastic look and the audience will go ape shit. The people who watch this trash are retarded and liberals are highly retarded. Win win for hacks

Considering "gender neutral bathrooms" are just disabled toilets with a different sign, they're practically free.

>trump is mean and bullies people
>let's be mean and bully him and get our children to swear on film for things they don't understand

>my dad is disabled or some shit
>awww
>cue sentimental music

Stopped it right there la

>2016
>still bothering to vote.

>bringing Obama out of fucking nowhere
I'm not even American. Shit on him all you want, desperate autist.

Trump has no convinction.

holy fuck lol yes you were
are you literally retarded?
i feel bad now
like im talking to a 12 year old

What the fuck would they joke about on this show anyway?

>What's the deal with your suicide-vest not detonating properly, am I right?

>What's the deal with when your free check from the British tax-payer is late, am I right?

They thought people would respect their movement more if they included the opinions of this thing.

He's for states rights and he has openly supported "Caytlin" Jenner.

The supreme court should not be lawmakers, for some reason Liberals don't think that way, and we end

I'm pro gay-marriage, pro Scopes trial, pro most of these deciding cases, but that should be up to the people to decide, not nine elite men in a room.

I don't think you understand, nor can you comprehend. You seem to think that one million dollars is a lot in NYC. It's pretty damn smart how he turned 1 million into 1 billion

>DONALD TRUMP AMIRITE FOLKS! AMIRITE!
>10 minute standing ovation from liberal crowd

youtube.com/watch?v=bS1bRVkc7J4