Why is Sweden / the north so good at marketing themselves?

Why is Sweden / the north so good at marketing themselves?

They have shitty social systems not unlike and often worse than other European nations, but American college liberals finger themselves just to the thought of Sweden.

Their pre christian civilizations were not unlike and often worse than those of other European countries, yet everyone and their dog knows about the vikings. You never hear anyone about the Franks or the Wends or the Celts.

Really _____ me ______

That's their best talent. If you want an ad person / PR person get a metrosexual Swedish guy.

People idolize the Vikings because of American race scientists, not Swedish ones. Once people got the idea that northern Europeans were inherently superior to others peoples, they found it confusing that northern Europeans didn't have quite the impressive history like southern Europeans did. So the American media started hyping up the Vikings.

>Metrosexual swedish guy

Thats a pleonasm

I really want to get some hippy BLM movement to condemn Sweden from now on because of this

No, but seriously, they've been for long talking openly about the Swedish talent of selling oneself. That Finns are quiet and less likely to "push" themselves, get visibility. You don't need a Steve Jobs, you need to become Steve Jobs yourself.

Those types are always condemning Eurocentric beauty standards that places Swedes at the top and usually don't put the Vikings on a pedestal. They only look up to Sweden because of how liberal it is.

>it's another dutchfag with an inferiority complex to the nordics episode

because WE

But netherlands is superior to nordics in every possible way

No need to, we already have a BLM of our own that believes we are fascists because we're not accepting enough refugees and not giving them enough support.

Name 3 things in which the Nordics are better than Holland

I'll wait

Does Finland count?

But I agree and I mentioned something like this in a conversation with a czech person here (told me she was a grill but you can't really be sure here).

Though it's not just Swedes, you're also very good at having those good paying PR or HR or marketing jobs that almost seem like they're made up and not real jobs at all.

>They have shitty social systems not unlike and often worse than other European nations
Explain this.

Sweden had eugenic sterilizations well into the 1950's at the very least

Ok?

>yet everyone and their dog knows about the vikings
I don't get this either Tbh

Nicer eniviroment
Better language
More attractive people

Their social systems are not unlike and often worse than the social systems of other countries

>American race scientists
Nobody followed American scientific studies until post ww1 at the very soonest. The race studies that placed Northern Germanics and Scandnavians at the peak of humanity were French and German.

We sure did. Establishment of the state's institute for racial biology passed through the government of like 1920 with full support of both the government and the opposition, both of which had the same parties as we do today.

>They have shitty social systems

wew, i bet this is the same dutch guy who thinks that norway is economically "cheating" because they have oil

Though I do share that view with him, I'm not him. what makes you think that?

>I'm not him
sure m8
>what makes you think that?
a salty countrylet who loves those sour grapes

>More attractive people

nice meme

now back to 9gag

they don't fly through the warzones

Are those the people that will break into homes and ransack the place in the name of social justice?

that's a made up word, and if it's not stfu with your vocabulary. bet you fell for the uni jew, mr look at me i'm so smart lmao

Norway IS cheating

That's our oil they're getting rich off of.

It belongs to us and they need to give it back.

I learned it in high school

Sweden's BLM movement consists of BLM "allies" who did a manifestation at a square in Stockholm with like two hundred people.

No one really cares. Sweden's "guilt" doesn't stem from the "you wuz slavers" kind of guilting, so it's not strictly race related. It stems from being raised to be ultra grateful that we're better off than a vast majority of people in the world, like "think of the starving kids in Biafra" every time you didn't want to eat your food.