Who's ready to see this team destroy whatever filthy indios or niggers they're put up against in the Hexes?

Who's ready to see this team destroy whatever filthy indios or niggers they're put up against in the Hexes?

>inb4 PU70

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QMoHerhwmi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CHI

>a paki talking shit

EEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHH

PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU70

7-0

You realize you guys are 34-18 against us and have only beat us once in the Azteca?

Only Chileans can talk shit Amerifourths

I'm calling it now we won't go to the world cup

youtu.be/QMoHerhwmi0

>I'm white
>You're literally a shitskin

I hope to god that happens. Please Harambe make it so. But seeing as how Mexico makes bank for FIFA and the CONCACAF, Refball will probably occur.

>Mexisevenths

>MexiletinmoregoalsthanbrazilbeingrapedbyGermanyandonlyhad1shotontargetcans

>Mexisuicides

>Mexiwallbuilders

>MexiPu70s

Sure you are Ahmed

>Only being able to beat us ONCE in your entire history in the Atzeca

YOU are LITERALLY seething with rage right now and are desperately trying to hide this by adopting a nonchalant mask and deflecting every handsome and charismatic post made by me away with a thoroughly worn out meme. I can see right through you, you pathetic piece of shit, and this troubles you deeply.
You will now either ignore me in the knowledge that you CANNOT compete or you will respond with another pathetic ad hominem. Regardless, the end result will inevitably be YOU cowering from the truth. The truth frightens you, and you are more than content to hide under your covers. I would pity you, if you weren't such a pathetic individual.
I look forward to your reply or lack thereof, which I will NOT be reading

Question, why does Mexico and the US enter in the third round of qualifying? It makes no sense that they get some special treatment that not even the europeans do. UEFA forces big teams like Spain or Englel to play against some minnow like San Marino or fucking Azerbaijan. Meanwhile the US and Mexico enter in the second to last round of qualifying, and their group consists of fucking St. Vincent and the Grenadines. Just give them the second spot automatically then, why bother trying to qualify?

>their best defender is an almost 40 year old Marquez

You will have meme games like that 4-4 tie to based Trinidad and Tobago and unironically squander the games against easy hex opponent

Simply this...

EHHHHHHHHHH PU70'S

It's gonna be hilarious when the Americans get smashed in the Azteca

>Didn't realize it was Mexico until I saw Dos Santos

Who are you going to destroy with that bunch of shit, CHI?

The reason is theoretically based on historical rankings but in reality it's to prevent Mexico from being murderballed

>Sees flag.

You have to go back.

after the 7-0 and getting out of the Olympics early, it does feel like we could DEFINITELY miss the world cup for real this time

they beat you in a world cup knockout stage game. That's worth 10 times more than any gold cup final or wtv

> based on historical rankings

m-muh history.

This historical bullshit needs to die. First teams that failed to enter the champions league like Manchester United and AC Milan crying that they should be in it because 'm-muh history'

AIDS...AIDS is what this shit is.

>USA has a wc bronze and has reached further into the WC and Copa America than Mexico without giving a shit about the sport

That's really all I have to say. USA always wins baby

2bh I probably will go back once I get my degree because I'd like to try to improve my country instead of sitting around complaining in America about "muh racism" and "FUCK TRUMP PUTO"

No Mexisenpai, REFBALL to stronk.

Please see Gold Cup Semi Final; Mexico vs Panama.

>34-18 against us
>US always wins
Ok Tyrone

>wc bronze

?

only refball can save us

we don't want you here fuck off

t. Drug Dealer

It's hilarious because you guys talk about hating Chicanos because they left instead of helping their country turn around but as soon as one wants to you don't want them

Lol, everyone knows FIFA rigged that game to favor the amerilards. Mexico wins that game under fair conditions.