youtube.com/watch?v=kRR0NlesJy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

does smirkfu die?

>smirkfu
two tyrells will die by the end of season 6

this is probably thee most autistic thing i read today on Sup Forums

>varys targareyan

I hope this is all true.

If Varys really is Varys Targaryen and has a bunch of chained up dragons in some vault somewhere that would be sick and explain why he always shaves his head.

I really wish Daenerys would die but I suppose seeing the Dothraki save Meeren would be a cool scene; it's about time they prepare to invade Westeros.

So I'm confused as to whether Ramsay is killed by Littlefinger or simply captured like with Ned Stark? Either way, Jon winning control of Winterfell with the help of the men of the Vale should be cool to see as well.

Cersei was always going to be found guilty but escape somehow, can't let stronk women die on the show afterall and I suppose Kings Landing blowing up will be interesting but sounds boring.

Don't really give a shit about the White Walkers storming the wall, sounds gay.

PLEASE BE TRUE.

This shit needs to bomb.

does vince mcmahon have the best laugh in the world?

the white walkers storming the wall is the beginning of the end. when they breach it, the real war begins

wow... varys dragons potentially confirmed
ran into D&D in a starbucks in london last week and more or less hinted at something along these lines

no one else seemed to recognize them, i bought like 5 peoples coffees just to shift my place in line so I could ask them some questions

Humor me with your Season 7 Spolies

youtube.com/watch?v=gqQQ9_p02o0

asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/39092-varys-targaryen/

hmm

her and Olenna die

>great awards
Jesus, you're a tard.

Not based Mace, I hope.

not a native english speaker, also wrote it up in a very short spaced time. refine my words for others if you wish

Your spoilers put me in the hospital, in critical condition. Thanks jackass.

what did they say

season 7 is still being greatly refined, but i know some things. Season 7 is going to be focused on westeros, and even though we are left with cliff hangers regarding Daenerys and Varys, they wont be doing much until the end of season 7. Winter begins to come, and so do the walkers. The wall will be attacked in the first part of the season

This is all true except for the Vary Targaryen then.

And the Walkers take down the Wall, not just charge it.

I want the Varys part to happen. It's so bad it might make me pick up the show back again.

>Varys Targaryen

Yeah, no. And they can't drop a bomb like that at the end of S6.

Friendly reminder that they are staling until Fatty release the next book. Little to nothing happened this season, the overall plot didn't move forward and everything was predictable.

They're staling Euron arc. They may or may not introduce Griff but they will stale his arc too.

this all sounds stupid as shit.

So I'm guessing its probably right

None of the spoilers say the Wgite Waljers take down the walll. It'd be premature to do that.

Perfect place to end the season with one left to go.

This is so ridiculous I wish it was true.

season 6 only ends with the night king screaming, and the white walkers charging. In the first episodes of season 7 we will see what unfolds

Season 6 will end with a speech from Dany, I guarantee it.

varys targaryan sounds like the dumbest shit ever

Remember: Franklin Delanore Roosevelt

lolno. the finale and battle will be cliche and predictable like the rest of the season.

everything does until it happens

and then continues to sound dumb after

The show can't do anything right anymore, even shit adapted from existing book material like Jaime & Edmure at the siege of Riverrun.

ive only said the words. the way it is presented, the end of season 6 is probably the best finale ever

Varys Targaryen. LOL kill urself

>Varys Targaryen
Now that would be a good twist that would actually surprise me and make some sense, but it's too clever for DnD

We'll see, but I lost hope after 80% of last season being shit, and about half of this season. I'm still watching, so I guess I must have some tiny shred of faith left.

This is so stupid I believe it. I felt the same way about all the other spoilers and D&D never failed to disappoint.

They've dropped tones of spoilers. There is no way they are waiting for the Fatman. They do not give a shit about his books or the readers.

Ok Ill bite.

>but the dogs ate good on this day

What does this shit even mean?

>Daenerys rallies her men with a speech

Jon has sort of let on that he doesn't really care about right or wrong anymore, so maybe he feeds Ramsay to his own dogs. Seems a bit dark for TPTWP though.

wtf is up with the show completely turning Jamie 360 degrees in regard to Cersei. When Jamie went to the riverlands in the books he turned his back to Cersei...

Thats just retarded. Not even Sansa would stoop to such a level.

Considering it says "but" I'd assume it's something bad for Jon. Probably Rickon getting ate.

Nice fanfiction my friend!

>also have some details on the plots of series 7

GIB NOW

>Thats just retarded
We're trying to guess what will happen on the show, right?

They're not stalling. The show is departing completely from the books now that they're out of source material. However, the show is supposed to come to the same conclusion as the books eventually will by the end of Season 8. The reason this season's been so slow is because the writers have no idea how to make this work.

He just needs a reason to get back to Kings landing so he can watch Tommen die

>season 7 is still being greatly refined, but i know some things. Season 7 is going to be focused on westeros, and even though we are left with cliff hangers regarding Daenerys and Varys, they wont be doing much until the end of season 7. Winter begins to come, and so do the walkers. The wall will be attacked in the first part of the season

Nono, Im not saying youre wrong. Im just saying it doesnt fit the character at all. As a bookfag this is unsettling if true.

>sounds like the dumbest shit ever

So it's probably a part of GoT.

>Daenerys rallies her men with a speech.
every fukken time

What kind of spoilers ? Nothing happened this season.

Hodor death is irrelevant
Melisandre being old as fuck is irrelevant
Bran warging into the past may be relevant but it's not like we know much about it.
Arya return to Westeros, was bound to happen, as a faceless or not is irrelevant
Dorne happened, ok
Jon resurrection was predictable as fuck
Ramsay being btfo is bound to happen, it's a subplot, of course they will take back winterfell.
King's landing plot has nothing to do with the overall story at this point.
They can do a Tower of Joy scene in the last episode and reveal Jon identity it wouldn't surprise anyone at this point.

In the meantime.
Euron arc is not more advanced than the books and will probably be a main character of the next book.
Dany arc didn't advance at all
Cia arc ditto
Griff still not introduced

Everything about the main plot has been staled this season. It's like nothing. fucking. happened.

Friki Doctor Targaryen

if you're saying is legit, I love to see Dance of Dragon 2.0 between Dany and Varys.

As a bookfag, youre wrong.

>Stannis dies
>Jon resurrected (yes we guessed it, but we didnt know)
>the origin of the others
>time travel relevant as you said
>Danny gets a new khalasar
>High sparrow has total control of the king now
>dual wielding
>Ramsay kills Bolton
>Ramsay has Rickon
>Blackfish dead (arguably not in the books)
>Arya "graduates"

The only 2 plotlines actually not caught up with the books are Danerys (despite the masters anachronism and the Ironborn.

from what i know, and what ive told you all, i believe that westeros will destroy itself. kings landing will burn and the white walkers will run rampant on the lands. i think that Varys realises the self destruction and is preparing for when people begin to evacuate. This is not confirmed, just personal belief

Dayne?

there is one other big surprise coming in the final episode of season 6, which i have not disclosed. Its a slaughter, but i want you guys to at least be surprised by one thing

Let me take a wild stab in the dark:

>the night's watch gets obliterated

>varys targaryen

He's playing up the kingslayer persona to intimidate Edmure. It was the only way to get a bloodless surrender in order to maintain his vow. Jaime realizes he cannot shed the stigma of being the kingslayer, so he uses it as a tool.

hold my crown but not the door, for death has come to wipe the floors

and to put the rumour to rest, Syrio Forel does not return

If the high sparrow doesn't die this season, I'll stop watching.

I only started watching a few weeks ago when I marathoned the series, so I don't really care if I have to stop.

>hold my crown but not the door, for death has come to wipe the floors

I cant figure it out.

Do tell, whats the answer to this riddle?

>arya not even mentioned because she is L I T E R A L L Y irrelevant

the sparrow will feel a mighty pain, the truth will lay in the flames. For all he is, is tricks and games

theres two answers

I fucking HOPE that shit is true. I can't possibly think of anything worse than that. If they are going to fuck everything up then they might as well do it in the most grandiose manner possible.

any tits?

Unless this is on reddit I don't believe it

frey dies

>vary has hundreds of dragons locked up somewhere

LMAO why are you faggots taking this seriously

The rest is the same rumors that have been posted, OP is just some autist mixing in his own retarded fanfic with it.

Holy fucking shit if that stuff with Varys is true I will eat my hat
Dabid what the fuck are you doing??????

Would be fucking epic.
But it can't be true, there's way too much CGI involved and they don't have that kind of budget.

>they don't have that kind of budget.
they can just clone the dragon in after effects and add shading shadows so they look different

I dunno... they seem very careful and professional about the use of CGI. Look at that mouth at the end. that's some good CGI
youtube.com/watch?v=kRR0NlesJy8

the embed picture made me throw up

its a real scene to behold. Loads of chained up dragons, different sizes and colors. I'm also going to mention that a white walker dragon is very possible from what ive heard

Hmm.

Melisandre said there is power in king's blood.

There's got to be a lot of power in a king's dick. Do you think the sorcerer knew he was summoning an uber demon created by a king's dick when he cut off varys targaryian's dick?

>Varys Targaryen
>army of dragons
Its such fucking lunacy that I want it to be true for the shits and giggles it'll bring us

And you get a dragon and you get a dragon and chad gets 3 dragons

Hes old as fuck. Wouldnt be a shocker in the "massacre" category.

melisandre has some things happen to her too.. wait and see

>ViseRYS
>DaeneRYS
>VaRYS

Ah, of course!

The "giant army of dragons" sounds like bullshit because it completely undercuts Daenerys' possession of the only three dragon in the world and it undercuts her Aegon the Conqueror parallels.

I hope the varys thing is true, I need a reason to stop watching.

That play was the best scene so far this season.

Maybe she's just a nobody after all.

>mfw this was done so the normies remember the events in the past seasons.

Jesus christer

What's wrong with that? It's a good somewhat natural way of doing it

Yes, but that's the reason. I mean, it's a good device and all, but the fact that it HAS to be done bothers me.

>AND I HATE YOU SANSA

Oh, right! Cersei hates Sansa for that and that!

had me until

>varys targaryen

better luck next time

I'd be alright with all of this, Dany saving Mereen with the doth raki seems really cheap, but understandable.

But Vayrs having a room full of fucking dragons in batshit retarded. I'm fine with him beeing a targ or blackfyre. But
>secret room of dragons

jesus christ

will it be in their nonsensical fake language?

im getting tired of reading subtitles for something that isnt even a fucking language

This is fucking retarted so it's probably true

>Bastardbowl doesn't end on ep 9

Did you also get mad that Jabba the Hutt didn't speak english?