But what position is the funnest to play?

But what position is the funnest to play?

Goalie

If you have zero ability then defender or striker

You can just physically bully people all game

LB/RB or DM

>Striker
>Zero ability
Maybe in eplel,but most of them have to be quite good with the ball

Not if you're playing as a target man or irritant type

And I'm clearly not talking about professional play, nobody on spee can possibly comment on enjoyment of that

DM

nothing better than strolling around the centre of the pitch and standing in front of faggoty dribblers

winger

pref left

too much running around

the most fun is having enough energy to blast the ball all over the place

this.

plus you can steam downfield with the ball whenever if the other team is shit

>Remembering old-times as a murder CB

right winger

Right back (assuming right footed).

You're not exposed defensively and can roam a bit. Plus you have unlimited options in distribution. You can often contribute to the attack as well.

DM

Except you need discipline and strength to play DM properly; same applies for defenders. You can't just stand in front of someone dribbling at you, because they're gonna change direction quickly --- that's why you jockey.

well if you can handle the running its the most fun for sure

I've played CB, GK and ST
I enjoyed GK the most if I had to pick one.

For a slow fuck like me, CB is perfect. There is no better feeling than swatting the ball away right in front of some faggy dribbler.

>funnest

Used to play full back
You have to run like a madman in a striaght line all game long and have to cover from box to box, often not touching the ball. It's not very fun

Playing as a fullback was really fun. For comparison, the other positions I played on my hs team were lw and as a lone forward.

I like to play left back even though I'm dominantly right footed. Like to get forward in attack and run the sideline. Can play some crosses or make a cut inside and try to score a cheeky blooter.

Manuel Neuer esque sweeperkeeper

In modern football, yes. Traditionally, no

midfielder

you try to cover almost all the field, always in the middle of the action

that's the best role ever

more than half of the time he is just standing there watching buyren dominate. some games he barely even touches the ball. seems kinda boring.

CB, just murdering manlets

Im bulky so centerback. and yeah i can not only physically but also verbally abuse peeps like "nice shot mate, im sure your mom would love it" when they miss a shot , or "look how big that goal is man how can u send it on the goalie". Gets them angry most of the times and some get sent off.

>funnest
American education

I loved playing midfield and manhandling people to win the ball desu

>jockey

Fifa tween detected

Playing as a regista is fun, even more when you're on point with your passes.

Striker
Leavi all the huge CBs behind with a good long pass from a midfielder and making a goal humilliating the keeper is the best feel ever.
Extra points if the pass is a high one and you control it just right.

I've been playing RB for a few games. Is a lot of fun. I really enjoy being able to outpace people on the attack and then doing rough tackles on the defense.
It's really the best from both worlds if you're a talentless pace-babby.