Amber Heard Withdraws Request For Spousal Support

WE FUCKING DID IT Sup Forums

NO JUSTING FOR JOHNNY BOY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6ig-RShZ6m4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Heard defended her original request for support, contending she was well within her right under California law to have demanded $973,744 a month based on published reports that Depp made at least $30 million last year. Heard also maintained her right to reassert her claim for financial support at a later date.

what an insane fucking bitch

why don't you capitalize "Sup Forums" as well? it's annoying and reeks of tryhard

TSUJ

I read that article she's still asking for like a million dollars a month OP.

He was never going to be JUST'd. She was refused spousal support immediately.

He was constantly winning even at beginning of this. He's touring with his sold out band in Europe and partying daily, not even turning up to court and winning.

CANT DIPP THE DEPP

It's basic posting etiquette faggot.

Nice thread Dannyboytbh.

>Among her monthly outgoings, she said, were $10,000 for rent, $3,000 for healthcare, $2,000 for groceries, $2,000 for dining out, $2,000 for clothing, $10,000 for entertainment and vacation and $10,000 for various expenses such as pet care and agent fees.

How is she going to afford this now guys?

go be new somewhere else

>thanks for holding onto it jon

she'll find some new millionaire sugar daddy to take care of her

She isn't

HurrR MY AUtISM OcDDdddd hurRRR

>3 grand for healthcare per month
She got cancer or some shit?

we should make a fund raiser, how can people live without 2000 of dining out, if her pets don't their 10,000 bucks, they may die

>its another forced meme thread started by a Dannyboytbh.

>$2000 for groceries

What the fuck?
I can understand the other shit as stupid as they may be.

LOL

"healthcare" probably includes shit like cosmetics and manicures and such

Must be some posh organic hipster market.

Some cocksucker like George Soros is probably paying her more than she would've realistically gotten from alimony in exchange for taking le moral high ground and le raising awareness of le abuse of women by evil white men.

WE DID IT BROS WE WON

This is a pretty significant victory actually.

She's still suing johnnys buddy, thats why.
Still a paycheck coming

Doesn't she still get to take half of everything he owns? A few grand monthly seems minor compared to that.

Our girl is the merciful kind.
They probably settled it out of court with a juicy amount.

>WE
Literally and figuratively go fuck yourself

She still reserves the right to go after his money. And she will. She just didn't want the money to get in the way of the Restraining Order. So you didn't do fucking shit.

probably to pay for her drug addiction

she must shop where gweneth paltro shops

huh...
nice

It's more than possible. I've had weeks where I would spend $200 on groceries for one week buying stupid shit like caviar, lobster, soft shell crabs, duck, steak, truffle butter, specialty cheeses, and wine.

TThats only because Depp finally gave in to threats of career-ending beans being spilled

the phone slap was just chum in the water

rainbow heifers spotted

Hair and makeup to cover up the wounds from the nightly Depp beatings.

youtu.be/6ig-RShZ6m4

>Implying she didn't withdraw because it was settled outside court.

Facts to consider:
1. He's getting immense bad press
2. He has a Disney film coming out
3. Disney ain't having no wife beater star

>mfw liars always lose in the end

>TFW when read this and can barely pay 650 rent/utils

>live a lifestyle based off the income of another that is not self-sustainable
>be angry when other moves on

>10k rent, 3k "healthcare", 10k entertainment
women are so fucking stupid

>$973,744 a month

>MARRIAGE
>EVER

I though in CA you need ten years and a day. That's why Bin Al-feqi's haram wife timed the divorce that way. That's why Amber faked the DV claims. Her lawyer probably knows she's getting relatively little in any settlement, and she panicked.

Literally all of Hollywood is siding with Depp, he has too much good will and evidence to back him up.

The cunt lost before the game before it began.

I hope Dannyboytbh gets beheaded in his little Mexican village and stop spamming the unfunny JUSTO meme.

Reminder that Amber is our girl.

C'mon, how can one live on $40,000 a month in the US? How?

what the fuck is wrong with judges??? did they completely forget the purpose of spousal support? It was for women who literally had 0 marketable work skills, they made the ex pay so she didn't starve to death on the streets. So this whore comes to court, who by the way makes more money then most people here, is probably getting millions in the divorce anyway, and demands what 20k a fucking month?

Why do they not laugh these people out of court. If you are going to fucking starve then fine have the rich husband pay them 2k a month or something till they get on their feet. This is insane

keep it in the justo thread.

California divorce law is so laughable it may as well not exist. A cali prenup is not worth the paper it's printed on. Anybody with any money getting married in California is an idiot.

you're right I've seen the errors of my ways. every divorce has the right to bankrupt her ex-husband for her 40k/month necessities

EL JUSTO! Right mi hermanos!

no, you didn't.
Proper Caviar doesn't even start below 150€,
so you did not go to 200$ a week for all the shit you just listed. Don't be an idiot.

Great, so I guess I'm never getting married then.

I'm going to die in California, never married, fan-fucking tastic. Oh well, it's just a piece of paper.

CAREFUL, COMMONLAW MARRIAGE CAN STILL GET YOU EVEN IF YOU DONT ACTUALLY GET MARRIED

DONT COHABITATE, PAY ANY OF HER BILLS

Poor Brendan.

Fuck off Amber

>CAREFUL, COMMONLAW MARRIAGE CAN STILL GET YOU EVEN IF YOU DONT ACTUALLY GET MARRIED

6/10

commonlaw marriage is so fucking stupid. hey, this person has been leeching off you for so long they are too stupid to support themselves, so you have to continue to support them.

it would make more sense for the courts to order the parents of neckbeard 40 year old basement dwellers to keep supporting them, at least they are their children. what the fuck is wrong with the court system

>allocating $133.00 a day for food

Not in California you dumb memeing fuck.

Poor Doug. He was just standing up for his buddy and caught a bullet.

SHE FILED CHARGES WITH THE POLICE, DOUG STANHOPE PSYCHICALLY RAPED HER WITH HIS TWITTER COMMENTS

NOT IN AMERICA STOP SPREADING DISINFO. THERE'S 9 STATES THAT RECOGNIZE IT AND EVEN THEN YOU HAVE TO ACTUALLY PRESENT YOURSELF AS HUSBAND AND WIFE.

Or sugar mommy.

Haha! Dis bish is TOAST in Hollywood. Depp is just too beloved in the industry. She's trying to play the weepy victim of a lie she was already caught in. Wow what a desperate, cold, sociopathic cunt. I wish I could buy Depp a fucking beer!

Dude cruise control jajajajaja

this is reality in a parallel timeline

How can one woman be so based?

never try to jew the jew

because the jew that gets jewed

might just be you

Oy!

Yeah, she's so interesting isn't she

delete this

>Among her monthly outgoings, she said, were $10,000 for rent, $3,000 for healthcare, $2,000 for groceries, $2,000 for dining out, $2,000 for clothing, $10,000 for entertainment and vacation and $10,000 for various expenses such as pet care and agent fees.

OH the handshake of the JUST

i mean i respect it but damn dude

how does that even make sense. if both parties are fucking millionares cant they just walk away?

"ya but he has more millions i need them we were married for 1 year"

what the fuck

Indeed, how in the fuck can she claim Depp should pay for her fucking groceries?

I'd be happy for life with 9 million. Then again, I don't have forty grand in expenses each month.

she only has 9 million dollars, how is she supposed to afford groceries on that?

naw it's

CAN'T PREP THE DEPP

he ain't getting cucked. he refuses to prep the bull senpai

>$10,000 for rent, $3,000 for healthcare, $2,000 for groceries, $2,000 for dining out, $2,000 for clothing, $10,000 for entertainment
Poor poor Amber, living like a pauper

I cry every time ;_;

>why don't you capitalize "Sup Forums

grand for healthcare per month
bitch thats what insurance is for.

maybe Brendan's trying to become The One and travelling round each multi verse and taking out Depp.

That's why we've been getting ripples of Depp nearly being Just'd over the past year in his looks, bank account, movie flops..

SHE'S IN THE MOOD TO SCAM

literally what groceries could those be?

she's obviously barely eating and clearly one of those crash diet slappers who barely eats per day and lives off water.

$10k for entertainment.

kek wot

>being a euroshit

>SHE'S IN THE MOOD TO SCAM

t. WOMEN

Can't arrive by foot like a scummy commoner, you need the convoy and the 52 feet limo.

Was that the time he came out and all the women in the crowd were just gushing for like 2 minutes before he could say anything?

>$10k for entertainment.
BUSINESS CLASS TICKET, COUPLE DINNERS, FEW NIGHTS AT THE RITZ

BAM 10K

>embasa enjusta

>it would make more sense for the courts to order the parents of neckbeard 40 year old basement dwellers to keep supporting them, at least they are their children

wew, I wonder who could be behind this post

>chewy, we're JUST

Dermatologist
Plastic surgeon
Psychiatrist
Nutritionist
Chiropractor
Physical Therapist
Massage Therapist
Personal Trainer
etc.