>sport
when will this meme ever end?

>still not being paid equally
I hope you guys don't do this

Really makes you think

Caster Semenya promotes Nike gear now?

>Greatest Athlete* ever

*under use of Performance Enhancing Drugs

Reminder that if you don't think Serena Williams is the greatest athlete of all time you're a misogynist and probably a racist.

yahoo.com/tv/why-serena-williams-greatest-athlete-145500291.html

You wouldn't last 5 minutes on the court against a decent college or even high school player, you fucking fat Brazilian neckbeard. BTW, stop shitting in your own goddamn bay waters. You're worse than the fucking Indians.

They do in grandslams though. If anything women get overpaid, since they play a maximum of 3 sets per match, and men play a minimum of 3 sets. Not to mention the women's matches generally get less live viewers and tv viewers, which all ads up to the advertisers putting in the big money, getting less exposure than they do from a men's match.

>being this triggered

>fat nigger
>greatest athlete ever

'no'

>greatest athlete ever
>would get destroyed by a boys high school player

If she's the greatest athlete ever then why did she get btfo by a guy ranked outside the top 200 who had a 68-92 career record?

Should we ignore the time that she said she could beat any male tennis player outside of the top 100? And then a guy purposely dropped out of the top 100 so he could play her. He fucking destroyed her and it wasn't even close.

>tennis prize money same for men and women when women play less sets

explain this sexism

>Female athletes
Verily initiates cognition.

ageism

sexism

ableism

Really makes you think

How is it not?

really activates my almonds

Not an argument.

I want to have sexual intercourse with her, if you know what I mean

What did he mean by this?

One of the ironies of the way some people express their patriotism is to brag about our freedoms, especially freedom of speech, but then brand as unpatriotic those who exercise this freedom to express dissatisfaction with the government’s record in upholding the Constitution. Colin Kaepernick explained why he will not stand during the national anthem: 'There are a lot of things that are going on that are unjust [that] people aren’t being held accountable for. And that’s something that needs to change. That’s something that this country stands for — freedom, liberty, justice for all. And it’s not happening for all right now

No credible threat of death

>she's succesful because she's a female
>then she's better than those who she can't play against without getting destroyed
>then she's the best
>but not because she's a female

My neurones hurt

Finally someone gets it. She never was a female. It's time she came out as a Harambe.