I want to die

I want to die

Why is that?

same

I'm very short, I have never had friends in my life, and my face is a 1/10.

I've transcended this feel and I am no longer able to feel anything, give it 10 years tops

don't we all

Do you have family?

Yes

I don't

So strive for to become intelligent,charismatic and athletic.
You can make friends live a happy life bro

then kys

Dude, you're on a space rock that fly in the universe, among all possibilities of life form you could have born to you had the chance to be an human being with consciousness and capacity of thinking by yourself. We're all gonna die one day, when you have nothing to lose this is when life begins. You don't have compare yourself to the others since almost everyone on earth act to "look good" and love to look better than they're actually are. You have to change to mind from "i have to" to "i want to" have a better life. Everyone is able to do that but it involve to change a bit your mind.

it would have been much easier to tell you all of this in my main language since my english is a bit shit but i hope you'd get it

Post pic

Still a nice post

>so strive for to become intelligent,charismatic and athletic.
>being this naive of how much looks matter in your life

That's easy for you to say. You live in a homogenous utopia. It's impossible to be happy in america. Everyone here is a piece of shit.

Invest all your money in powerball tickets

If you win, you're set for life no matter how ugly, short or autistic you are

If you lose, then just off yourself

I already have enough money to buy anything I want. Money does not buy happiness

>Money does not buy happiness

then you don't have enough

i don't think that you know what happiness is

It frees me to do whatever the fuck I want in life, which in turn makes me happy, believe it or not.

>short
become trap, post benis online, make money

not at all,there are plenty of people who look worse than me and are far happier
You live in the greatest country in the world.
A prosperous,powerful democracy that has landed a man on the Moon,stretches from the Atlantic to the Pacific,filled over with 300 million.

trip to north korea then they will welcome you

>wish there's that Czech guy hunting boipucci and pay thousands for fucking my boipucci.
I have lose the will to continue living.

same

I'd like to kill smb before die desu

Just embrace escapism and let go of your ego. I personally am still working on the abandonment of my ego, though life is chipping it away little by litte for me too.

Wait until you move out of your moms basement and are forced to work for a living.

>I already have enough money to buy anything I want
It's amazing you can write those two sentances in a row and not see the irony in what you wrote. Lack of money seriously affects your mood for the worse.