Just came back from this movie, feel free to ask anything

Just came back from this movie, feel free to ask anything

How long is the lesbian sex scene?
How did he get away with it?

Less than 1 minute the first, 5 minutes or so the second, read the spoiler for more details
In the first one the girl gets "cock"bloched: they don't really have sex
The second one is a necrophilia scene and it was very weird and unnecessary

Did they both involve Elle, who was underage at the time of filming? I'm just marveling at how Refn pulled this off.

Just came back from the movie and the second scene is the best kiss ever
you're a faggot

Kinda:
In the first one she cockblocks the lesbian as said, so she really does nothing but reject her
In the second one she doesn't do anything, but the other girl thinks of her doing lewd stuff, but it's nothing more than posing and touching her lips in a sensual way

No one cares about this reddit movie

Did it involve Elle?

Care to explain the moon birth scene?

When will there be a torrent?

I'm not sure what you're talking about

nah read the other post
near the end after they ate her, the make up chick lays down in front of a window, moon comes over and a gush of blood comes out of her vagina

Oh that one
All the three girls had a special effect for eating her body: this one unlike the other didn't want to become her, but was attracted by her
So I took it as a metaphore for her erotic satisfaction and euphoria, but I might be wrong on this one

Where does this scene come in?

About 3/4, maybe 4/5 into the movie

I thought she gave birth to another "demon", I think it was the only scene that I didn't really get.

I meant which scene? It doesn't look like either you described.

look at elle's face, that's the cockblocking part

I don't think so because
It was the other girl, the one who was born beautiful who became a demon, I feel like the lesbian was forced there to keep the trinity stuff desu
The first one: Elle pushes the lesbian out of the bed after some seconds and says she doesn't want to

I thought that's just the face lesbians make.

Putting the best scenes in the trailer. Typical Hollywood.

>Putting the best scenes in the trailer. Typical Hollywood.
Honestly the last part felt a bit off from the rest of the movie, not that the first was better: I kinda want my money back
There were so much references to MGSV I had to go out from the room for some minutes in order to laugh out loudly because my jerk friend kept doing incredibly fitting jokes
There was even a part that will instantly become a meme once the movie'll be out in America

trinity stuff? There's also the scene where the lesbian chick is laying down in the dirt, I might be far off but moon,earth and the blood seemed to be elements of a magic ritual. I have to add that I went alone and I can't see shit from a distance so I might have missed some details

I think that scene kinda showed how she was different from the other two: once she had her erotic dreams fullfilled there was nothing more for her, while the other two kept repeating the edonistic cycle Elle started

>There was even a part that will instantly become a meme once the movie'll be out in America
Well, give us the heads up. We can start making OC before the normies know what hit them.

It's just that Keeanu Reeves says something like:
"Whoa she's actually a DEMON" out of nowhere just to reference the movie's name

ayy, I have seen it dubbed and he didn't say outright demon
there's also "the eye is best part of the fish" scene

tell me about these mgsv references

Does jena malone get nude? Also does she do lesbian stuff?

In italian he outright says "demone"
That's something the movie teased alla long with Elle's gift being in her eyes, the girl rejected it because she wasn't born beautiful, so she wasn't worthy
Well the broken glass scene is there twice and really looks like MGSV's ending
There's also an "I'm becoming a demon" scene which is the turning point of the movie, that really looks like MGSV's trailer since the scene starts out blue and suddently it becomes red and shit
There's also loads of STANDING scenes, if you've been shitposting about the game, you'll see alot of it into the movie
I don't remember if the lower half is there, but tits to bellybutton is definitely there, it doesn't really look sexy though, not only because she is basically flat but also because of the context and fake as fuck tatoos

partly, delicious tits and yes

Who is this neon demon

Does Elle get nude?

Yes but they don't show her
You have some underwear scenes, but she doesn't really look good in it, which kinda of is the point of this movie IMO

devo aver mangiato della coda perchè mi pareva avesse detto animale, doppiatori da discount comunque desu

>which kinda of is the point of this movie

how?

This looks like an army dog thread

What's army dog?

Dice anche demone subito dopo, ne son sicuro perchè ho riso così tanto che ho sputato la coca cola per terra
Well
She doesn't really look good for most of the movie, she can't walk like a model but no one seems to notice even though it's clear there are many supermodels much more beautiful than her
It's made a point she has this strange gift within her so people see her incredibly beautiful
I think the point of the movie is that there's some hidden charm as a birthgift in some people that can really hypnotize people

aside from nudity and shit, is the movie good at all and worth watching?

quanta gente c'era da te? qua 10 persone me compreso

beautiful moving pictures, lighting and sound too except some scenes, story is mh

Se ho contato bene, 8 me compreso
There's not that much nudity: it's not even a fapworthy movie
I think it was the most pretentious shit I watched and a very bad movie overall, HOWEVER it kinda left something for me to think about and the soundtrack was very fitting

If you really want to watch it, do it at home but don't stream in shit quality: most of the movie is about no dialogue scenes with ultraloud music and colors and stuff, wait for the bluerayrip

da come me lo hai descritto sembra esattamente come tutti gli altri film di refn, che ho visto al cinema, quindi magari domani ci faccio un pensierino ad andarci con mia moglie e suo figlio

Non so, questo è l'unico suo film che ho visto, vedrò drive prima o poi, spero non sia affatto come questo

prendi drive e togli quel poco di dialogo che c'era, aggiungi un botto di neon rosa e blu e random keanu, a me è piaciuto, molto potente ma sono un autista professionale

>mfw taco bell

drive probabilmente è quello meno pretenzioso nel senso che per lo meno ha una trama abbastanza lineare, ma ci saranno anche li si e no 10 minuti di dialoghi, il resto del film è gosiling che se va in giro cool con suo giubbottino con lo scorpione a fare l'autistico, musiche fantastiche e riprese di los angeles di notte altrettanto

Definately worth watching imo. Preferably in a cinema. As most people have already said, it isn't the best when it comes to plot/characters etc, but it's a gorgeous movie with a great soundtrack. Saw it a few days ago and haven't really left my mind since. I also feel like I liked it more when it had finished and I could look back at it in it's entirety, as opposed to when I was actually watching it.

I know that kind of movie. I wonder if it will seem great the second time you watch it?

I've thought that as well. Might go and see it again since I friend wanted to see it.

Pretty pictures and autism details might do the job, if it wasn't the last airing day I would have definitely gone a second time

è lui o non è lui?

On a scale from 1 to 10 how unsettling/gory was the cannibalism scene? What happens to her right before they "eat" her, do you see it? Must know

BIG

Who is this neon demon?

You know, the meme right?

I bet that broad on the left has never listened to a Ramones song in her life.

pls respond

BLACKED thread when?

More pretentious than Only God Forgives? Nah b