They told me it was CGI

They told me it was CGI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ta9To-tNEPo?t=40s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My god.... So this... This.... Is.....kino...

six af1s I got capekino onnn,
put the blu ray on, kino kino what u want?

Well whaddaya know. They did use mocap obviously for the fighting stuff

I loved this fucking movie. Did yall see the extended edition leaks on you tube?

Plebs are so desensitized and programmed to hate stylized shots that they think everything is CGI and automatically spout the usual childish venom.

youtu.be/ta9To-tNEPo?t=40s

Snyder's shots are mostly styled through digital color grading and post production.

modus operandi these days is to distract from the awful looking CGI by applying a filter to the live action segments to make them look as bad as the CGI so the CGI doesn't stand out for looking so bad.

why is murderman's suit so dark

to match his soul

Zack Snyder has a knack for making his films look fake and terrible.

Fuck, he's a big guy

this tbhqhwyfams

Nu/v/edittors who picked up on watching movies post 2000 cry big bad CGI at anything that deviates from household objects. I have seen these new age kids claim CGI on nature documentaries because they never set foot outside of a city.

>i-it looks f-fake you guys!

well yeah, they complain about snyder and the color in his movies when almost every big movie uses things on the camera itself before any post work

even very recent movies that are muhh objectively great that have consensus agreement use the same camera playbook snyder does but again, are not picked apart for it.

DELETE THIS

You're telling me they didn't actually destroy a pier for the Doomsday scene?

>droped

>that metal crotch on Big Ben

>implying Snyder don't make all his scenes look fake with his over the top filters and bloom effects

so they weren't actually underwater?? whoa. Big reveal bro. Completely changes my perspective

Who cares if it's practical? The movie is shit and you spend 14 hours a day discussing it.
Sort yourself out.

I guarantee he had to wear an adult diaper under that thing

BRUTAL

No wonder this flick looked like shit.

You mean they didnt really film all that shit on top of a real building? they didnt build an entire fake city?

whats wrong with matte paintings?

That ass has to be cgi

AHAHAHAHA
It's like poetry.

By sheer force of will, I'm not watching any of it till my copy arrives. I'm gonna be like a kid on Christmas morning.

For us ,

wow, fuck this movie.