5. Salvador Perez, C (R)
6. Alex Gordon, LF (L)
7. Alcides Escobar, SS (R)
8. Christian Colon, 3B (R)
9. Raul Mondesi, 2B (S)

I WANT THAT BUG DEAD

i don't like volquez shoes

kansas city about to get struck by some jewish lightning

Looks like we have a competent ump behind the plate tonight.

Do you think Raul Mondesi and Raul Mondesi Jr. ever go out for dinner or something?

this dude volquez almost as autistic as pineda in first innings it seems

I'm going to run out of Francesa webms before the 1st inning is over

Waiting for the Royals to kick some ass. Can't stand the Yankee ego.

Yea, ughhhh I believe its ugghhhh every second thursday in auwgust, yea ughh, they go to ruth's chris in manhattan, yea. Use ya noog...use ya noodle.

We need Arod

what did he mean by this?

Wiggle outta this, Eddie

WAIT A SEKKIND

>1st and 3rd no outs
>don't score

Classic Yankees

Nice

nice job with risp and no outs there boys

How about you GIT LAWST

go yanks

>risp

pls bail us out tanaka-san

I saw Mike Francesa at a grocery store in Long Island yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “WAITUHSEKKIND! , like youah doin RIGHT NOW, oghkay?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “okay?” but he kept cutting me off and going “oghkay? oghkay? oghkay?” and waving his hand in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him say "Get lawst" as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen bottles of Diet Coke in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept "pretending" to be asleep and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bottles and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually to "prevent any electrical infettahence, oghkay” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bottle and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by reminding her how rich he was.

>6 days rest
>on the road

CG shutout incoming

Hey Mike, first time long time, Do you think The Yankees should make a serious push for Tim Tebow? I think he could hit some bombs in Yankee Stadium and maybe he can make going to Yankee Stadium a religious experience again.

do you make all these?

By the looks of the scouting report he might be a first baseman or right fielder

Yeah. I made 5 or 6 last night.

You have any requests?

Also, 8th inning man, undefeated season and a boring post and I'm out of Francesa webms,

Was that when the caller asked him if a team can go 162-0?

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=HqB4Dx1qEsw

>tfw they would bump Mike to FS2 to show euroshit soccer on FS1

Mike deserved better

God damn it, the Jays are fucking us again.
The rays, White Sox, and Rangers are all winning today which is all good things for the Royals and the fucking Jays are letting Baltipoor school them.

>Why wouldn't it be interesting?
Kek

Do you guys think Tebow could lead the Yankees to an undefeated season?

It's tough without the sound.

Tebow's future team

being a yankees fan is really suffering, will they ever make the playoffs again?

I was wondering when you would get here

I'd prefer the Yankees not win another WS for 79 years.

Can't wait to see how big of a contact Cashman is gonna give Tebow.

10yr/$500 mil. They think he'll be the next Bryce Harper

JUDGEMENT DAY

JUDGE IS BACK BABY!!!

Red Cucks fan detected

you are a bully

love it

Yankees have a mediocre first half. They sell all their best players and get a ton of prospects. That's rebuilding for them. Rebuilding is supposed to be 6-7 bad years. Not an average half season.

Now they're back in the playoff race with a loaded farm team. They'll just buy whatever players they need to fill the holes.

This is bullshit. Yankees are ruining baseball

APOLOGIZE

Sounds about right.

Who said Judge was a bust.

he's a big guy

Well Volquez you look like shit

So will Sanchez start slumping and Judge awaken now?

Just DFA Sanchez

Do you think Aaron Judge and the supreme court ever get together and get lunch or something?

I speak for the rest of the collective baseball world. It says something about the Yankee ego.

At least they've sucked for the past 5 or 6 years.

>rain incoming

Rain has fucked us so many times this year. Fuck rain

Kansas Yankee guy here, its raining in my city right now.

Jesus Christ, Volquez

i'm still salty about that game against the rangers with that ridiculously long rain delay where they blew it immediately after the delay was over

That game was bullshit

It was pouring coming into the 9th. They should of either called the game or delayed it before starting the 9th

Repeating digits and Headley hits a Chaser

volquez is beyond autistic...what is past that? just retardation?

god weeps for gene wilder

Good evening, Sup Forums pals! :D

Sit down, big guy

perra

???

Way to battle, Eddie.

what do we do during a rain delay?

YOU JUST KNOW

Wow! What a stretch! :o

Nice stretch

Can anyone who's pitched tell me why a pitcher can't come back in the game after a rain delay?

El brazos muchos frios

Headley really wants to stay on this team

>guys pitches and his arm is ready and being strained
>sits down for an hour allowing his arm to rest
>his arm is now on vacation till the next start
>there is no diet coke to fix the problem

SOMEONE KILL THAT MANTIS

DYSON!
Some say being bladeless helps the legend run faster

Depends how long the delay. If it's more than a half hour or so you'll get cold and better shut it down or you'll fuck up your arm.

>you'll get cold and better shut it down or you'll fuck up your arm.

That's what I don't understand. They can't just warm up again?

He's just pitched at a really high level for multiple innings. You want him standing in the rain throwing warmup pitches essentially adding to his pitch count then throw him back out there.

wew

do you think >we will get to the owl this year? It might sound delusional but I genuinely think fitz and marshall will lead us there.

>Jest

Pitchers are on a regimented schedule. He could conceivably warm up again, but after going through the routine of warming up, pitching, then trying to stay loose during a delay but getting colder and colder, it's just not worth it to try to warm all the way up again. Too risky for an injury.

pham

Man, Ellsbury is worth all that money now

Jacoby Ellsbury for a ham sandwich

>hey mike do you think baseball should invest in research for a deflector shield so there's never a rainout?

Listen, lose da numbah, please, oghkay?

I don't know why I fucking laughed so hard at this one