Cleveland Indians vs Minnesota Twins Gamethread

Fucking assholes can't start threads. Tied at 4 in the bottom of the 2nd. Help with lineups please

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Indians/status/770782599740551168
twitter.com/Bottlegate/status/770794314419073024
twitter.com/lkwdcitizen/status/770795299677675520
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When do the WNBA playoffs start

I don't care?

Injuns desu

So we got Coco Crisp or what? Why do we have so many outfielders?

>tfw would've started one but last time I did we were walked off 3 times in a week

No jixes here

What do we do about Tomlin regarding the postseason?

Stick him in the bullpen or leave him off the roster, the same as if he didn't fall apart.

You don't need a 5th starter in the postseason.

Woah Danny boy

You guys died?

I am

Lindor desu

Welp, got one run

twitter.com/Indians/status/770782599740551168

FOR
EV
ER

Otero is good btw

Zmac with the hackey sac catch haha

I'm just waiting for hockey season now that the Vikes went JUST

twitter.com/Bottlegate/status/770794314419073024

>new coach
>new center for Parise
>still just barely sneak into the playoffs

I love it when shit gets crazy.

Video of the ZMac smoothness for the poor bastards who missed it.

twitter.com/lkwdcitizen/status/770795299677675520

Shaw pls

Whew

Kinda sucks because you know if the indians were up against a good team, Tomlin's shitty performance would have already doomed us.

Please don't jinx this. The game isn't over.

>the Twins in the early August series scored 30+ runs in 3 games against us.
Shut up, the Twins are really good against us. We have a good bullpen too. But you're right that Tomlin needs to step up or get put down

Miller time

>Shut up, the Twins are really good against us.

Uh, so what? They're not a good team. My point was the only reason we're even in this game is that they suck.

Got home just in time for Miller Time

Stop being a fag. There's always at least one not-so-great team that reams a good team inexplicably

I was never big on Tomlin anyway. He's been with this team forever and he's always been pretty mediocre at best, injury prone, and also prone to total meltdowns like you're seeing now. Yeah, he had probably the best stretch of his career up until now, but this is typical.

Uh huh....and it doesn't change the fact that they suck. Look at the indians tiger dominance whenever that year was.

Who gives a shit why we are in this game. Last I checked a win would count the same, just like last night.

Again

Guyer. Dude.

yeah, but shit like this wouldn't be a win against a good team. I dunno if you to something like a championship, or playoff type thing, if that even exists, who know? But in there you would theoretically face only good teams, and shit like they pulled in the last two games would put them under. I mean, yeah, that stuff doesn't exist obviously, and if they did it would still be iffy we got into it, but w/e.

what the fuck was that...?

You are over-thinking this. The goal is to make the playoffs no matter how, and there's plenty of time still to play better before we get there.

I don't know why anyone would give a shit about this after how last week went.

because they're doing the same kind of shit they did last week, just getting away with it with a shitty team.

You really need to try watching other good teams sometime. Almost every one of them go through their struggles during a long season.

WINDIANS

And yes, it counts the same as the others.

Windians!

W

I am loving this Miller trade.

Windians!

GG Twins