Why don't they make movies mixed with animation anymore? They are always fun

Why don't they make movies mixed with animation anymore? They are always fun.

CAUSE WE'RE JUST BOBBLING ALONG
BOBBLING ALONG ON THE BOTTOM OF THE BEAUTIFUL BRINEY SEA

What's that user, a Who Framed Roger Rabbit reboot?

Who?

It takes too much time and money. And I don't think anyone knows how to do it anymore.

>Roger Rabbit reboot
>its CGI

FUCK UUUUUUUUUUU

They do, all the time.

Literally recoloring Baloo and Little John animation.

Because pic related bombed at the box office

What do you think the Hobbit was?

>pic related

They are all the same actor playing different roles.

FUN FACT: In the new wonder woman movie all the "olympus" stuff is going to be hand drawn cell animation.

they do all the time with CGI. Unless if you mean 2D animation, then because 2D is dead in western theaters.

It's cheaper than CG characters, and in terms of implementation it shouldn't be too different from them.

>It's cheaper than CG characters

But more time consuming.

I don't know about that, and it's not really an issue anyway.

Space Jam is objectively the best animation/live action movie ever made

Every major movie is live-action mixed with animation now, what do you think CGI is? Just about every movie in the last 5 years that made over $100 million fits this description.

>I don't know about that

You stupid or what?

because kids would post on facebook "donĀ“t watch X movie brehs, they use those shitty flat toons grampa watches, let's go to Tr5nsformers intead [smug emoji with sunglasses] "

when did you rewatch it last time?

>pic has hand drawn cell animation
>REEEEE EVERYTHING IS ANIMATION

most people don't consider it as animation, but "special effects", this is why The Jungle Book appeal to so much people, because actor + cgi animals in not a 90% animated movie, it's a "special effects heavy" movie

No? What sort of thing is that to say to someone who's never accosted you?

People often assume that CG is quick and easy to make but it could actually be more time-consuming to make the character CG rather than hand-drawn.

But I guess there's no use saying this since you're so emotionally invested in the issue.

This was a strange movie

>Joe Dante
>based Brendan
>legitimately good Looney Tunes movie
How did this flop again?