youtube.com/watch?v=Lu-10cQZhXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ipt5GHWHsw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

where my canadianons at

youtube.com/watch?v=27SS8Pnmrok

Oh Jesus that's a blast from the past.

>mfw carlos still works there

>Carlos still hosts The Zone
Good for him for keeping a steady paycheck and all... but damn, that's kind of sad

>sugar

Nudes never.

do you she ever welcomed him to her zone?

>tfw no game sprite waifu

>zone had a contest to see who could win a gameboy
>send in letter asking for a gameboy
>never got the gameboy

fuck the zone

Woah, an interesting throwback thread? On Sup Forums?

Dude, nice job, OP.

Are you like 18, kiddo? If you weren't around for PJ Phil, gtfo.

obsession with nostalgia is disgusting

>video and arcade top10 airs
>oh god yes i hope they play something good today
>holy shit these kids are bad at games, i'd do so much better
>send in letter every week hoping to get on the show, or at least have my letter read during Letter Time
>never hear anything back
>the only kids who ever get selected from the show are from towns in Ontario

>yfw Sugar has to speak

Canadian kid's television from the 90s and early 2000s was the best.

pretty good but it's hard to beat US television with nick and cartoon network, although ytv was like an amazing combination of the two.

I always wondered, how do you get out of the zone once you're in it?

I knew one chick from Toronto making it in, she won and donated all her prizes to Sick Kids.

Dude. You didn't go back far enough

Anyone remember a game on YTV.com called Lunchhour Lunacy? Someone tell me it exists

I rememebr the day Sugar quit and everyone was sending her e-mails through the ytv website, that's the only time people did anything on that site other then play with sidekicks and the beyblade game.

who remembers the YTV game trucks in random parking lots giving away prizes? fuck i miss this shit

it hurts

>hey remember me?i used to host ytv, remember snit? no well ok anyway.. its gonna be 15 for a half ounce

>That Zone episode where Sugar leaves for LA and her and Carlos go to the airport and the last scene with them is her plane taking off as Carlos monochromatically says "See you guys Monday"

man channel 25 was the best, way better than 51,52

teletoon on 45 had its moments

30 for the tsn top 10 mate

man oh man, pj phil and snit best duo

>that time he was caught smoking when they accidently rolled live footage

Was anyone else frightened by those 90s cgi animated shorts they played during commercials sometimes?

This one was sick though:
youtube.com/watch?v=ScvIbcNV38k

>that adult slip up he made live on air

youtube.com/watch?v=Lu-10cQZhXQ

>tfw no wiccan older sister to cast spells on my gnarled blue monster cock
why live
I'M GONNA TELL YOU B'OUT JOHNNY THE GHOST

>mfw she quit YTV to play a 3 second role in 50/50

worst career move

>that time Paul accidentally started talking about religion and how he's an atheist

She had a small role in one ep of Weeds. And she's a co-star in the new Efron movie.

OH FUCK I was just thinking about this exact cartoon a few days ago but never bothered to try to look it up.

>Welcome to X-Play!

this has been explained a thousand time but i'll say it anyway. by "doing him right in the front" he meant having the guy controlling him in the front, the only reason why they were so alarmed by the slip was because of muh YTV puppet magic, it wasn't anything dirty.

>it's a Morgan gives the audience what they want episode

my favorite one was this one

youtube.com/watch?v=ipt5GHWHsw0

That one freaked me out the most. Those shiny leopard people scary af.

>this is edison high
>the food is shit
>we got a vice principle who is a raging bitch
>and the school paper is run by a couple of cunts

good show tbqh

why are all these "just shoot the shit " shows dead. like toughcrowd those were so comfy and everythings so corporate now

Who's channel 16 here?

Then when I was older, 14?

DON'T YOU PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH
DON'T YOU PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH[/spoiler

Hi, I'm the tv.

Don't you put it in your mouth
Don't you put it in your mouth
Though it might look good to eat
Though it might look good to eat
Like a carrot or a beat
Like a carrot or a beat

I say a lot of dumb and disturbing stuff, so you shouldn't trust me. But you SHOULD trust me when I say you shouldn't trust me. Are you confused yet, kids?

Me? I'm just a TV. You're the smart one.

I can very comfortably blame my descent into hopeless cynicism from a very young age on never getting my letters read on the zone. And never getting my lego creations featured in the lego magazine. I fucking hated lego magazine, they feature the worst garbage creations imagineable and my shit never got on there ONCE.

damn, haven't thought about the zone in years senpai

25 and 50, 51 here.

Anyone remember those weird ass purple worms that ate the screen?

This fucking thing.

Geez man really sorry to hear about your childhood. Please don't shoot up a night club or something though

Somebody get that cat off my head.

>Not 27

I found these odd and still do. The one you posted, More Bells and Whistles, scared the absolute shit out of me. I changed the channel whenever it came on TV.

Fuck that's sad. I never really liked the zone with sugar and carlos but I remember grabbing every image of her off ytv at the time. I always wished Phil would come back and host with Sugar.

This and the miniature hippo commercials are the closest thing to unironic Kino.

>Sugar
>not Jenny

I wish neo-YTV would leave

>You will never fuck Sugar while she sounds like Sailor Chibi Moon

Was Jenny the short haired blond chick that was on weekends only?

Which one

YOU MIGHT GET SICK
REAL ICK

it never ended.

>MOM AIDEN CUT ME IN HALF AGAIN

GHNNUURURUUGHNNGHRUGHGHRNNNGHRNNNNNRGHHRGHHNNRGHN

Holy shit this guy, I remember last time this thread was on Sup Forums some guy posted about seeing him irl, looking pissed as hell at some family dinner. Fuck, he was rad though.

Also, Carlos. Fucking Carlos, I've met him twice, for some reason a lot of my friends are friends with him. Small world.
holy shit is that her?

yee

Source?

It still hurts me to this day that I'll never get to see her naked.

Fuck I'm having a hard time trying to find the one where he's showing off the car and accidentally says "You'll be doing em in the back" or something. The way he reacts is priceless, I think he was stoned

Someone already posted it in this thread.

NA NA, NA NA NA HEY HEY
CARRY ME AWAY

Ashley (redhead), no contest. First crush and fap. I'm convinced that her, 90s Spider-Man MJ and ginger spice are why I have an affinity for redheads today.

>tfw was too old for ytv by the time sugar was on.

I only remember PJ Phil.

>monochromatically
Monochromatic means "using one colour."
You mean monotonally.

THE BONE ZONE

>youtube.com/watch?v=Lu-10cQZhXQ

that ginger ended up going to the country music channel

I can finally post this. OC I took a few months back of the new Zone... Carlos is still fucking there and look at his new cohost. Guy is a flamer btw.

>knockoff of Crashman theme starts playing
>"Is that his real name?"
>It's letter time, it's letter time

IS THAT HIS REAL NAME?

I saw him at a small local comics convention in Kitchener in 1995. My friend walked right up to him and shook his hand. I wasn't as impressed.

somebody get that cat... off. my. head.

Who /UhOh/ here?

Fuck Greenfags, red was best

More like It's Alive! the show that Uh OH! spawned from.

Yeah it was 16 for me as well. You're m the Georgian Bay area too?

The host was reported to have been canned once the producers realized his erratic behaviour and wacky persona was not just an act for the show.

After a major argument after the airing of one episode, the producers used that as an excuse to search his dressing room, where they found copious amounts of cocain and other such narcotics. However this wasnt grounds enough to fire him.
It wasnt until there was suspicion that Scott Yaphe might have been involved in the disappearance of two local strippers, as Scott Yaphe frequented a local strip club in that area. There wasnt enough evidence to convict him, however the producers of the show felt that they had enough of his antics and fired Scott Yaphe.

DOES ANYONE FUCKING REMEMBER WHEN THAT ROBOT SPIDER INVADED YTV SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME AS A KID YOUTUBE LINKS PLS.

Fucking legend

No way this is true

OUTTA MY WAY LEAF FUCKING SHITS

FOR YOUR BIG FAT INFORMATION

Things were simpler then

Sounds gay

Also I remember the zone before spongebob and new shitty cartoons

Why did Phil drop off the face of the planet? He shows up 10 years later on that gay reality tv show and then is gone again. And Paul, they had great chemistry. Loved the anti-gravity room and that other show.

HEY SCRADDLY

>literally gets to commentate kidshows for a living
>literally generations of children now have grown up with him

Pretty decent really, I remember when YTV hosts turnover was nearly annual.

Angela anaconda fucking sucks