Mention a certain director having pool parties with underage boys

>mention a certain director having pool parties with underage boys
>almost get taken off the air

Why is this allowed?

Who?

Did he provide actual proof, or is he one of those "I know these things happen but I can't say who or what" faggots?

>trying to cancel a show because of what some baka said

lel

Noah who now?

Honestly though he does look Singer's type.

>>"Yeah. Bryan Singer likes to invite little boys over to his pool and diddle them in the fucking dark of night. [Laughs.] I want nothing to do with that. I think there are enough boys in L.A. that are questionably homosexual who are willing to do things with the right person who can get them in the door. In New York there is a healthy gay community, and that doesn't exist in L.A."

Sounds like he had previous experience.

>gay Hollywood
>not pedophile Hollywood
Fucking Jews

Hollywood is riddled with it.

why does shit like this keep happening. I really want to know who the higher ups are that whisper into the anchors ear to cut to commercial. i just want to meet them and know their motivations

Because people are still paying to watch x-men films, duh

It shouldn't have been renewed in the first place it was low rated and centered around fag stereotypes.

Motivations?
>Money
>young children
>power
It's really not that complicated, people wanna fuck little kids and shit but they have to do it in secret and work together with their fellow creeps to make sure their way of life isn't threatened

>implying they don't work together
>blaming shut on jews
Cute

>gays run the world
Probably the silliest thing I've ever heard

Jews do they just happen to be both gay and pedophiles.

Just like all the priests and imams who turned out to be pedophiles? Or we're just ignoring that and blaming everything on the Jews again because according to you Judaism is correlated to pedophilia and homosexuality

>arguing with a mentally ill obese shill from Sup Forums

His IQ is at most 60. Think about that.

he's saying pedophiles and gays have rule over people working in Hollywood, dipshit

>all knowledgeable people who know about the Jewish cancer, are from Sup Forums

Oh, you!

Both they aren't that many muslims and priests in Hollywood but there are tons of jews.

Stop moving the goalposts to things outside of pedowood

>knowledgeable

You're basically a walking example of confirmation bias and selection bias fallacies. You're a halfwit who deserves to suffer immensely. If that Voltaire quote were applied more accurately, it would be toward the government, which is comprised almost entirely of white Christians.

The government is in the pockets of the corporations and who runs those?

Who was responsible for the financial crisis?

>the government controls the people

Oh, you!

He also bashed the fat dude on Modern Family as stereotypical gay guy, and that's a show on the same network as his. ABC probably wasn't happy that there own actor is bashing other shows on their network.

>the government, which is comprised almost entirely of white Christians.
lol the same white christians who caused the muslim shooter right?

back to SRS, cunt.

So why post a pic implying gays rule over society, u fuckin faggot

How does this nigga walk...

I'd love for some current big Hollywood actor or actress to just spill the beans on what goes down in regards to sex and drug abuse and pedophilia. None of this "I can't say who" bullshit but full on "this director raped this actor during the filming of this movie". Just blow the lid wide open on it. Of course their career would be over immediately afterwards and they'd lose their wealth after all the people they named sued them for defamation, but at least the accusations wouldn't be able to be brushed under the rug.

I wonder which men and women have been a victim of the casting couch?

>This hasn't died yet

If Mel didn't blow the lid even when he was drunk then no one will

I'm pretty sure they make sure to keep their names/faces hidden so they could never be outed, but let's face it, Bryan singer has been publicly outed for liking little boys and hes still making x-men movies, people don't care, its the sad reality, it would be old news within 24 hours and life will just go on.
The biggest lie we tell ourselves is that we give a shit

a horrible show dude

If pedophiles really rule Hollywood then why did they allow some documentary that sheds light on pedophilia to win Picture of the Year at the Oscar's?

>they'd lose their wealth after all the people they named sued them for defamation

actually under american law their suits would have no standing if what he/she claimed about them was true.

>on wings as eagles

Basically anyone with power. Not a very clever statement.

If some people are gay, then why do they have wives and children?

sexuality isn't black and white, and it's common for lots of closeted homosexuals have families

Mel Gibson? Why would he disclose it when he's drunk? Has he been a victim of the casting couch?

Ideally I'd want someone who's at the top of their game to disclose how Hollywood is but is also considered a nice person for maximum sympathy points. RDJ, Chris Evans, JLaw, Emma Watson, etc.

Explanation 1: they're not all-powerful
Explanation 2: it was a limited hang-out

If anything he's ideal to blow the lid cause he's got nothing to lose but with his track record the media would turn it against him.

But it is true.

How come all preists end gay?

Abraham religions are all the same user.

Now let a non-retard explain it

>host accuses famous director of pedophilic rape

Immediately you have every sponsor worried about Singer and whichever studio he's working with now suing their asses off over libel and potential lost sales due to controversy and reputational damage.

Of course something like that will get shut down immediately unless he's saying it with concrete evidence at his disposal

>Bryan singer has been publicly outed for liking little boys

If you want to make an effort to expose the corruption, you need to stop with the disinformation and focusing on Singer only because he likes boys

Most underage "kids" at these parties are 16 at the very youngest, on extremely rare occasions maybe 15. You need to realize that all of those guys ages 15-30 go to his parties and hit on Singer because he's a huge wealthy gay producer that can get them their big break

It almost always fails for one reason or another, but you need to realize that most of these kids do this shit voluntarily, and Singer and Ian McKellen are not riding around SoCal in a windowless van with "Free Candy" written on the side of it as they kidnap 10 year old boys off the streets

>but it's still rape!

Yes it is, but how do you propose to stop it? Even if you took down Singer, there's still a shitload of directors and producers out there that have sex with their 16 and 17 year old actors and actresses

>the government, which is comprised almost entirely of white Christians.

Are you for real?

>corey feldman says there is more protection against animals than children
>refrains from naming anyone in his book
>director makes a documentary about sex abuse in hollywood
>refuses to promote the movie and it flops
>elijah wood says there is a pedoring
>immediately backpedals the next day
>this gay says bryan singer bangs children
>will likely lose his career

This is scary

>Singer and Ian McKellen are not riding around SoCal in a windowless van with "Free Candy" written on the side of it as they kidnap 10 year old boys off the streets

But they do.

Gays shouldn't be on tv anyways

Yet this gay also said that another gay came out wrong.

This Noah sounds like a jealous cunt.

Pedos are attracted to priesthood because it provides a good reason for not having a wife or girlfriend and gives them extensive private access to children. Also the church has a history of covering up for pedos which makes it even more appealing

You'll probably be murdered just for making this post alone.

They probably don't wanna get sued.

this is why the world can not have nice things. Regardless if those boys hit on him. He should know better. I guess it doesnt matter. That place will always be fucked up.

I'd do that, but then there's also the fact that you'd have to talk about Christ stuff all the time. Not even worth it.

you have to prove its true tho

Spotlight focuses the debate on priests, who ARE pedophiles but it makes them the center of attention instead of Hollywood

What a fucking idiot.

This faggot has a better shot surviving a night in an Orlando bar than making it in Hollywood now.

The publicist will also never work in this town again.

This may not reach the mainstream media in any way, but insider will talk about this for a while.

>gay man states he isn't comfortable with the LGBT community in one particular American city
>gets fired

It's nothing but a bluff, they'd be absolutely slaughtered if they ended it after he made the comments.

they hate Christians and it makes them look bad

If I got invited to one of Singer's pool parties the last thing I would do would be spilling the beans and chance not being invited back

>>Galvin, 22, described another gay actor, Colton Haynes, as "the worst" and Haynes' recent coming out as "f—ing pussy bullshit"

>called Eric Stonestreet's Emmy-winning performance as a gay dad on Modern Family "a caricature of a caricature"

He sounds like a piece of shit and should be fired.

friendly reminder that Colton Haynes would've made a better young Han Solo.

>"""gay""" hollywood
fucking media

So apparently this article is jezebel (cursed be their name). Man, reading the articles comments is something else. Women are such natural useful idiots it's scary.

he's right though

Is this what happens when other people try to be so likable like JLaw?

>they're not even that underage
>it's not his fault, they wanted it
Whatever dude

It honestly taints everything he's ever done though. Knowing that every teen/"teen" boy in the X-Men movies got their jobs from casting couch shit, plus that dumb fucking twink who wrote X-Men 3.

Singer is part of the bad gay-mafia and the fact that he lets it affect his own work is outrageous on its own.

Omar dindu nuffin

He wuz a gud boi

Went to his mosque every day

He knows the laws and he broke them therefore he should go to jail.

You don't get to tell the judge "I did meth only a few times, it's in most prescriptions for kids these days anyways" and expect to get out of a sentence.

Colton looks like a young Rob Lowe

>2016
>thinking Jews are innocent of anything

Rothchild pls

>tough crowd with Collin Quinn
>Conservative show where you say anything that lots of people enjoy
>on one episode decide to mention the 6 million number of dead jews in the Holocaust might be exaggerated
>Get canceled the very next day
?????

It's still a fucking mystery to this day what could've happened and why would Hollywood want it cancelled

JLaw stays sucking up to and getting award nominations from David O Russel's terrible movies and he's been accused of groping his teenaged niece and she/no one else apparenty cares

50+ years ago you're a young boy and you maybe don't know you're gay or are in denial but you know you don't want to get married or be with girls and you also love god or whatever, plus having a priest in the family would be an honor and you love god or whatever
there's been priests who left to marry (adult obviously) men, something that was unthinkable legally and socially 20-30 years ago

>SRS

sure is 2013 in here

Because it was about Christian pedophilia which draws the attention away from Jewish pedowood. Are you retarded?

>Galvin has two siblings. His father is Catholic and his mother is Jewish; he was raised "both Jewish and Catholic going to CCD, Hebrew School and church",[4][5] and has described himself as Jewish.[6]

Where is your scapegoat now?

This. Pedophiles are like office vermin, they simply will show up in any enviorment that provides access to children and ass covering.

I know you mostly moved to SRD, but SRS still conjures the imagery of shrill fat trans wymyn with purple hair.

link to that website?

Something must be done

>nice person
>Emma Watson

Is this a meme? Because by all accounts she's a stuck up twat

Nothing he said was wrong.

Also to all the people shouting about gays and jews, the kid in the OP speaking against Singer is himself gay and a jew.