Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(farts)

your a midget lol picturing you making love is the joke

epic gets gentlemen

a dragon a midget and the mother of burgers walk into a bar

Sup Forums.org/rules
>11. Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

Keep your shitholes to yourself.

>How do you get a dwarf out a tree?
>Cut the rope!

Both times I watched this episode. I skipped that whole scene. No jokes for me.

Your raped wife

a Muslim walks into a gay bar

Now? A joke? Uh... um, uh... A joke. Yeah, alright. Um... There's these, uh, three guys, uh... a-a-a-a spic, a-a-a-a white guy and a black guy.

NIGGER!

>Both times

Do you also punch yourself in the balls every morning?

DIET COKE!

check em

These scenes have been so painful. The writers are actually literally telling us that they have no ideas.

Yeah, n-n- Yeah. And-and they walk along the beach, they see this pot, they rub it, genie comes out. Genie says, you know, "You wish for anything you want." So, he asks, uh-uh, Mexican what-what he wants, and he goes, uh, uh, "I want, uh, all my people in America to be happy and free and in Mexico." And so, genie - Poof! And, all the spics are in Mexico. And then he asks the black guy...

What's the deal with men? They want good girls, but they need the bad pooosy.

I wish I were a slaver. Why? Well, isn't it obvious? So that I could get to Mereen and surrender, I'd set all my slaves free, but I'd want something special in return; something gold can't buy. I'd be ready to give all my slaves the beautiful gift of freedom, but only if I could ask Missandei to take off my robe and squeeze my testicles with her gentle angry hand, then after 5 minutes of this sweet pain I'd lay on the ground and tell her to kick my soon to be rotten balls, one kick for every slave I own. She's be very much into it, since she could feel every single slave's life getting better with every hit. My ballsack would be reduced to nothing but a bloody pulp by the end of it, then and only then I'd ask Daenerys to call the dragon and eat that shapeless mass of blood and skin that will never grant me a heir anymore, thus ending slavery in the long run. Yes, I'd probably die but seeing that dragon's sweet tongue enjoying every single bit of my gonads would be an immense pleasure.

NIGGER!

Didn't they start writing beyond the books or something?

iirc GRRM told them the main plot points, so yeah I reckon they're adding a lot of shit

Yeah, that's what I said. Goes to the, uh- uh, nigger, says, uh, "What do you want?" And he goes, um, uh, "I want all my African- my nigger brothers in America to be back in Africa and-and happy and everything." You know? So, genie goes poof! And, um, all the niggers in America are in Africa. And, uh, uh, uh, this is go- I'm not funny today. I-I know. I'm havin' a hard day. I-I-I- This joke sucks. It's-it's-it's a stupid joke.

Varys has no penis

Since about halfway through Season 2 the show has been mostly made up shit, with the made up shit gradually increasing until Season 6, which is almost 100% OC donut steel. They are now completely off the rails with almost no reference points to the books, every plot has advanced beyond the book aside from the Greyjoys. Some things they have likely received ex cathedra from GRRM but I doubt they will happen as we see them in the show. Jon's resurrection, "hold the door," and the origin of the White Walkers all feel like a drunk guy retelling a story he heard secondhand-- there is probably some truth to it, but it's a fucking mess.

haha more jokes!

It's not like they have a choice

Grrm needs another 20 years to finish the series, his pacing is horrible

They could choose to write better.

These Tyrion scenes have been ratings poison. The worst fucking thing about the show now.

I don't think it's a matter of choice

The adaptation of A Song Of Ice And Fire post season 4

How did Helen Keller lose her virginity?

Someone left a plunger in the toilet

Whats the difference between a tire and a negro?
>Tires dont sing when you put chains on them

What's the difference between bigfoot and a hard working black man?

Bigfoots been spotted.

What do you say to a black man in a three piece suit?

"Will the defendant please rise?"

What did the blind, deaf, and dumb kid get for christmas?

Cancer.

LE EPIC FILLER DWARF OF INFINITE QUIPS

What to black men do after sex?

15 to life.

How do you get a black woman pregnant?

Cum on her shoes and let the flies do the rest.

>Arya was blind for 3 episodes before hitting the reset button
>Arya was in Bravos for a couple of seasons before hitting the reset button and going back 'home' despite her only motivating factor being because she didn't want to kill an actress (who dies anyway)

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, what the fuck is going on with Arya's arc exactly? All she fucking learned in Bravos was how to fight in the dark. I guess being invulnerable to fatal stab wounds is pretty handy too, would've helped Rob's wife.

Look in the mirror.

What do you throw a drowning black man

His wife and kids
Also nice trips

A le witty imp, a MUH DRAGONS, and a friendzoned Jorah walk into a bar...

What would you call the flintstones of they were black?

Niggers.

If you listen to Dinklage in real life he likes to be a joker. I bet he's burned out on the character and after so many years started demanding "creative control". This is the result.

A nigger and a spic are in a car, who's driving?

The police officer

What would you call MLK if he was still alive today?

White.