I'm not racist but

>i'm not racist but...

>a bit sexy

>I totally sympathize with the white working class, it's just...

>...I hate every other race and I see them as inferior to us

>'race war now hail trump hail our people hail trump' comment
>has an anime avatar

this

I'm not racist but I hate niggas 14/88 gas the juice NOW

They suck and are pathetic compared to even Vietnamese working class let alone Chinese or Japanese. Even Arab people know how to at least trade if not manufacture. And most pathetic mestizo favela kid is more hardworking than clowns in the West.

I hate niggers and shitskins

>statistics are facts, you can't argue against them

there's nothing wrong with being racist.

Those working classes sound great, why don't they develop their shitholes instead of fleeing from them into white countries?

You saw 100 million people fleeing Far East idiot? The only people who flee those places are westernized or secularized retardos and West deserves that. To second part of your argument - China is not developing? Japan or Vietnam isn't?

well i'm not racist but i really do think hitler did make some good points and i dare you to prove him wrong

t. Francois Edge

not an argument

>i'm not racist but i hate white people

Daily reminder that racism against whites doesn't exist

nice bait, almost posted a serious reply
let me know when your fantasy fits reality

Race-mixing IS wrong

im not racist but i don't wanna hear eight different languages if i am going around in the city.

racism against whites is kinda retarded considering that the white race is clearly above the other races

And yet they are facing extinction

that is because smarter people don't reproduce as much and leftist cucks also responsible for this

So did the dinosaurs
And they were pretty fucking rad

this

[valid statement follows that you choose to block out]

>"Look I'm not saying every Trump supporter is a racist homophob exenophobe bigot misogynist woman hater rapists , BUT a majority (all) are"

>...I consider every other race inferior and think they should be gassed. But I guess that makes me racist according to libcucks.