/got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AoHSLwOmNS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just hope the trollocs don't look too fake.

First for Based Preston

>I have an army, bastard
>We have a wun-wun

i really want ramsay to shaft my arse

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PUT ON YOUR TINFOIL, HEAT UP YOUR GRRM BRAND QUESO TO VALYRIAN TEMP 135.5 DEGREES CELCIUS

THE SHADE OF THE EVENING HAS BEEN DRANK & IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR MOON TEA, LOG INTO WEIRWOOD.NET & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR

-JOJEN PASTE

-MOON TEA

-MILK OF THE POPPY

-BRAVOSI LEMONS

youtube.com/watch?v=AoHSLwOmNS8 YOUR GAME OF THRONES THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR BACKYARD TRAINING YARD, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES & A "FIGHTING PIT" STYLE DOTHRAKI ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER ELIO & LINDA USING GOOGLE HANGOUTS BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION/SOCIAL DEPRIVATION FORUM (/got/) & PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH LEMONCAKES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY IRON ISLAND SALTWATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE SOURLEAF KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO YOLKBOY & LADY GUINVERE HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE CHILDREN OF THE FOREST=ALIENS & THE SWORD OF THE MORNING IS HIDDEN IN MEEREEN

DUDE SWEETROBIN IS THE NEW BLOODRAVEN LMAO

DUDE ANCIENT CAVERNS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH NUCLEAR FALLOUT & COVERED IN WILDFIRE & TAKING PLACE IN GRRM'S SCI-FI UNIVERSE ASIMOV STYLE

>"ASHAYA FROM HISTORY WESTEROS PODCAST JUST END IT ALL! I THINK YOU'RE A WORTHLESS YOUTUBER & I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON /R/ASOIAF SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK WHEN YOU BITCH ABOUT ME USING FAN ART IN MY VIDS & REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"ASHAYA "SNITCHES GET STICHES" "JUST" TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT! YOUR YOUTUBE CAREER IS OVER. AZIZ & SEAN BARELY HAD YOU ON THE PODCAST THIS YEAR BECAUSE YOU'RE A TOXIC CUNT WHO STARTS SHIT WITH MORE POPULAR YOUTUBERS LIKE ME. IT'S TIME FOR THE VALYRIAN STEEL DAGGER RETIREMENT PLAN"

-Preston Jacobs, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING PRESTON JACOBS NAKED IN A WEIRWOOD TREE WITH A MOUTH FULL OF WEIRWOOD PASTE TRIPPING

- Brought to you by The Dornish Brotherhood Without Banners©

"GILBERT KING!"

Varys?

YOU BEAT THE BOT

I hope he doesn't kill off based chad

Why wouldn't they atleast forge him a sword? What happened to all the giant weapons the giants were using before? A big ass make shift club from a tree would be better than bare fists.

We see Arya blind and she drinks poison. We also see her face as a disquise, which would only be possible if she was dead. My theory is that Waif and Arya traded places and were pretending to be the other. When the Waif (Arya disquised) is watching Arya being portrayed by a faceless man, its like watching the actors play a role of someone else (hence the troupe theme). As she sees the perfection of someone else pretending to be Arya, she is filled with bitter resentment while also trying to pretend the role of the Waif.

When the Waif reports that she has failed, faceless Jaqen says "A shame, a girl had so many talents". A girl. Its intentionally vague because it could relate to either Arya or Waif, but the implication is that Arya had failed by not poisoning Lady Crane. The smirking Waif is actually Arya laughing at herself.

Whats happening is that Arya (disquised as Waif) is spying on "nobody" playing the role of Arya and seeing herself in a weak, vernable, sympathetic light. An Arya that doesnt want to kill strangers and offers advice on how to act better. It is a cruel way of teaching someone who they really are.

The test is to kill yourself and thus become no-one. First, Arya-Waif kills Lady Crane, proving grounds for challenging identity. When Arya-Waif kills Arya after slicing the candle (we didn't see the death scene), the face is removed and Arya changes disguise from Waif back to Arya. Since only one face can be worn at a time, once 'imposter Arya' is dead, its not only symbolic but leaves the face available to assume identity. Arya is now nobody, wearing the disquise of Arya and playing the role of Arya Stark.

A formal list of the greatest knights of Westeros:

Ser Ten of House Goodmen
Ser Twenty of House Goodmen
Ser Forty of House Armedmen
Ser Sixty-two of House Proudmen
Ser Fifty of House BestkillersontheIronIslands
Ser Sweet of House Girl
Ser Goodgirl of House Badpussy
Ser Andnaohit of House Bayginz
Ser Nonaoh of House Witenz
Ser Waresma of House Sistah
Ser Funneh of House Hore
Ser King of House Indanorf
Ser Chaosh of House Isaladdah
Ser Iam of House Lordbolton
Ser Andarranal of House Ashposethassoffshashebleashwell
Ser Youreagreedy of House Bitch
Ser Endhoo of House Aaryoo
Ser Ayam of House Thadrunnedgad
Ser Letsgo of House Murduhtham
Ser Ima of House Fookinlegend
Ser Andwho of House Aryoo

As long as they get Dumai's Wells right, I will have a life time of entertainment reading through the tumblr reaction.

That's a big guy

Garvey

Are you telling me not a single person thought "Hey, we should give our giant, the most powerful asset we have, a weapon?"

Wun Wun didn't fashion himself a weapon either?
He's just going to go in there and start stepping on guys?

Best カエルフー

>D&D learned that they can now just hide entire armies in forests to save money on the CGI

This is some advanced Jew shit right here.

1st for the Mannis

true

A fucking log would be an improvement

>tee hee hee hee
What did she mean by this?

i can't wait til he breeds sansa during the premiere next season.

Is /got/ the worst general to ever exist?

That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

Rightful thread

cia will fingerbang salsa in episode 9

even a shit log?

Every single fan theory I've ever read was better than the bullshit we got. Every...one...

>What did she mean by this?
She's laughing about the fact that her clit is bigger than the Grey Worm and Tyrion's dicks combined

What's the point of this?

best part is that he has a giant scabbard or quiver

but nothing in it

bravo dabid

how do you guys feel that they will pull the LOTR thing and have Littlefinger showing up when they're about to lose and save the day? isn't it too obvious? do i even need to watch the ep?

He could at least throw the shit log at someone

>Ser Nonaoh of House Witenz

that's a nice thought maybe you should have wrote it, anyone would have been better, but no I have no faith that's what's happening we've been burned waaay to many times now.

This gif really chews my charleston

I just hope almost all of the details are changed to be not retarded.

>picking worst thread
/got/ confirmed for shit taste

smug worm and bolton formation were way better

okay, okay, i think i'm done laughing about the 4 autists who made threads at the same time

best laugh of the evening though

He's going to pull out twin daggers. It has been 10 episodes since two daggers have been used at once, so you just know that D&D are itching for their fix.

But who would win if they all entered an arena?

Ser Twenty of House Goodmen

Ser Ten of House Goodmen wielding climbing spikes

Ser Sixtytwo of House Proudmen

Fookin Legend

A shirtless Ramsay with double daggers

4 Bad Poosey's

holy shit please stop making retarded theories to attempt to fix what has been done

it didn't work for Jar Jar, it won't work for the disaster of episode 8

>Jon's army is smaller than Stannis' army
>the army Ramsay fought Stannis with was smaller than his current army
>Stannis' men are at least able to retreat to the woods be for they're defeated
>Jon's men get completely surrounded and almost slaughtered to the last man

But I guess it's worth it since Jon successfully baits Ramsay out of Winterfell, which will doom him

Im ready for Manletbowl on Sunday

they'd collaspse into a black hole of plot armour

>ywn be the perfect height to eat sophie's pussy while standing

This has to be a Pavise shield. These would have been the shields for full body protection for archers/crossbows during sieges where they would be stationary. Spikes at the bottom for digging into the ground. You did not want to have shields this size in a shield wall. Bad visibility and maneuverability. Roman Scutum are not even close to this size.

MANLETB OWL
A
N
L
E
T
B

O
W
L

Why do you guys hate short guys so much?! Height doesn't measure character!!

You forgot to delete this thread, mod

>eat sophie's pussy while standing
that limits it to pretty much just wun wun

if you mean the thing on his chest I think that is a tusk from a mammoth

>Tfw this guy reposting my shit from last year

Bless you faggot.

Why is the eternal /got/ general still up when the other two threads were deleted?

the mod is a jaime x brienne shipper

of couse not, e.g. Gollum was a great character

bradamante is sucking mod cock in the IRC

yall know who the real hero is

So who wins the battle and why is Ramsay doomed for not being in Winterfell?

Well at least some of his posts from last thread winded up getting deleted

This

someone post the stannis fortunate son edit

>check the old thread
>the post finding out that Bradamante is evading his ban got deleted
>Bradamante himself and his thread didn't get banned or deleted

what the fuck is going on

why is this allowed

Janny betrayed us

pls respond

Nah, didn't you read the spoilers?

>falls in love with sansa in season 7.
>continues his conquest, but feels conflicted about it.
>final battle against jon in king's landing
>he corners jon
>about to kill him
>sansa jumps in front of the blade
>her death warms his heart, allowing him to feel again
>he and all white walkers/zombies melt.
>dany gives a speech in mereen, rallies her new army of stonemen that jorah cured
>series ends.

>a game of manlets

I know, it's weird, some of the posts where I called him out are gone even when I had no image or anything attached to them that violated anything.

And I don't see any of his posts on the ban list, so his posts were probably deleted, but he wasn't banned

that or some moron actually gave brad janny status

Which of the Forsaken will get diversified? Will HBO allow the only black one to be the most evil?

please PLEASE don't fuck up the chain of dogs

> ywn be asked to spar with her little brother at Winterfell and gently brush her hand as she hands you the wooden sword.
why even live tho

manlets are not bad, they're just manlets.

JUST.

A reminder that Ser Arthur Dayne was the greatest swordsman to have ever exist

Jon wins because the Knights of the Vale come in and save him at the last second

The Vale has a bigger army than Ramsay, but if Ramsay stayed in Winterfell, the Vale and Jon's troops would have to lay siege to it, which would be very hard and very costly

But since Jon baits Ramsay out of Winterfell with his smaller army, and Ramsay has no idea the Vale is coming, Ramsay dooms himself when he leaves Winterfell, since the Vale can easily butcher his army in the open field

I bet they're gunna kill off Wun Wun even though he is literally the most overpowered character on the show.

>jamie lannister will never smash your baby

Is Westeros really just a kingdom of manlets and Tyrion is just really really really small?

didn't jon snow fight against an ice demon?

>you don't know ramsay

Also still expecting a manderly swindle/arrival during the battle.

They cast a fat lord who gives a 'stirring speech' before switching sides.

I always thought Graendel was worse

THE MADMAN

To be honest, at least the Walkers don't delight in prolonging your pain, they seek to kill you then turn you.

Ramsay will capture you, torture you, flay the fuck out of you, possibly hunt you before he ever kills you

I wonder if Kit wishes he was filming with Maisie or Emilia so he looked talller.

THE MOST DANGEROUS MAN IN DORNE

>jamie lannister will never fling your babby from a catapult

>yfw any of them has eaten more pussy than all of us combined
neurotypical girls don't care about that, famiglia

what does pussy taste like?

>Killed by his own men

>Resurected by a God

>doesn't know Ramsey

I don't know they usually are laughing their ass off when they kill people, they seem to get a kick out it.

Yes. The manlet factor is real.