oh hai mark

I met him at a screening

He's literally the same character

you think about everything

What a story

What a story

What a story

>tfw we're in the last few months of it being a relatively cult thing
>tfw when that Janes Franco movie comes out suddenly everyone will have been fans of the room for years
>tfw the screening I've gone to monthly for years will be selling out
>tfw I'll have to sit next to plebs

I fed up with this world.

what a story

>>tfw when that Janes Franco movie comes out suddenly everyone will have been fans of the room for years

I genuinely hope it bombs and gets panned by critic, franco is a hack

>critics giving bad reviews to bad movies

kek

but isn't every James Franco directed film a failure that is quickly forgotten?

Yeah but this is the first time a major studio is releasing one of his films.

People unironically like this movie? I thought people watched it because it's like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

why can't he leave it alone? the book was the perfect companion to the film

Yeah that's why people like it.

I've been listening to the audiobook for The Disaster Artist for about 30 mins to an hour every night before bed. It's read by Greg Sestero (Mark). It's actually super comfy, really great so far and gives you an interesting look at the relationship between Tommy and Greg as well as the rest of the cast and all the shit they had to go through making The Room.

That book would make a fantastic film, tell me you didn't think that when reading it?

However Franco directing and the terrible casting ensures it will be a fucking trainwreck with jokes that miss the mark and none of the sentimentality or feels of the book.

I don't think it's right to say people like "The Room" ironically because I think many people genuinely like it as a comedy, even though that wasn't the purpose of the film.

Should've been written and directed by Richard Ayoade.

I didn't realise he was the guy who directed Submarine until now.

Didn't see the Double. Seemed intriguing though.

What a story

And he directed Garth Marenghi's Darkplace.

>It's a Tommy builds a private bathroom but doesn't bother installing a door chapter