The VVitch

So I've been seeing a lot of threads on this film here over the past few weeks and I've avoided every single one of them because I wanted to avoid spoilers for the film. I finally watched it and thought it was great despite the fact it wasn't scary, solid 9/10 for sure. But I'm sad that I missed out on all these threads, what did you all discuss?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/1t9cxzrjAE8uTTYCpko_BugNhGeGv9OWlDLZJN3TF2IA/viewform#responses
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We pretty much just fapped to the blond girl

i posted about people talking in the theater and using their phones

Black Phillip memes
Pleb audiences not understanding the movie

I would gladly sign the book to spent the rest of my life with an "always at that age" Thomasin.

>She would never play peek-a-boo with my flaccid penis

Fucking hell, fucking life, why did I born? Why?

You must've been furious, I hate that shit, happened to me when I saw The Hateful Eight and Spotlight - it almost ruined the experience for me.

Thank you for the keks.

I pointed out the fact that Heinrich Himmler collected a great many of old medieval german manuscripts pertaining to witchcraft and the witch hunts organized by the church since he believed it to be a remnant of the pagan germanic past of the german people (Something which i would agree with him on to a certain extent)

it's one of those watch it once and never again movies . did nothing for me and I didn't care about anyone in the movie

Quite the opposite for me - I can't wait to buy it on Blu-Ray and re-watch it in better quality.

Bumping for discussion.

>she would never play peekaboo with my flaccid penis

It was scary though, the whole thing was suspenseful buildup and there were some extremely disturbing scenes. 10/10 for me

I wouldn't say I was "scared" at any point in the film, I was certainly engaged though - the atmosphere and suspense was crafted perfectly... if I were to rate it based on that alone I'd give it a 10/10. Overall as a film it's a solid 9/10 from me.

Blond bitch becomes a witch because shes hot and plays with thy self. hurr black phil hurr live deliciously. Boring movie, not scary.
Is that enough discussion for you?

You sound a bit retarded... maybe just go back to your shallow jump scare fests by the hack known as James Wan.

I will you fag and im not retarded

Jesus Christ, and you actually prefer those films... are you fucking 12?

I pointed out that this movie is not only enjoyable but also makes me hope more theater-background people go into movie-directing. The plot and acting can only be described as 'tight', well done with attention to detail, not the shitfests of explosions and aliens I've come to expect.

Also, all-time great use of child actors.

Also, take this survey:
docs.google.com/forms/d/1t9cxzrjAE8uTTYCpko_BugNhGeGv9OWlDLZJN3TF2IA/viewform#responses

I thought it was fantastic
My roommate said it was irredeemable garbage and a terrible horror movie
Y

I agree, although nothing will beat the child performances in 'The White Ribbon' for me. What's that survey on? I'm paranoid when it comes to clicking on links.

It is fantastic, your roommate doesn't understand films.

I would fill yer survey, matey, but it requires me to log in to me google account.

just because jump scare movies are shit doesn't make witch good, it's ALSO shit.