What's your favorite Sandler-kino?

What's your favorite Sandler-kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2S6eUFbOfIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ridiculous 6 was pretty good tbf desu

that one

The one where he plays an angry retard that people like for no reason.

Airheads

STROKE ME STROKE ME

Who /Dunkaccino/ here?

Only two good ones posted so far.

>Happy Gilmore
>Wedding Singer
>Mr. Deeds
>50 First Dates

I've never seen Airheads.

Its honestly great, JUST, Buschemi, and Sandler hold a radio station hostage until they play their mixtape

Is dunkaccino kino?

Airheads is great but it's completely tied to the cheesy metal music of the time

Also features Michael "HE'S A NIGGER" Richards

yes

youtu.be/2S6eUFbOfIU

>watching happy Gilmore
>Christiano Ronaldo just before Sandler takes a shot looks directly into camera and TSUUUUUUUUUUs loudly

How are obnoxious celebrity cameos like this allowed? I mean sure, used sparingly they can be worthwhile, but this was just one step too far

>mfw non europeans say kino

I drank Dunkaccino's whenever we went to DD when I was a kid, my parents didn't really care about my caffeine intake for some reason

Top 5 Adam Sandler films:
1. 1998 The Wedding Singer
2. 2002 Punch-Drunk Love
3. 2006 Click
4. 2009 Funny People
5. 2004 50 First Dates

Full disclosure: I haven't seen Reign Over Me but I've heard good things.

Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore are true Sandlerkino and the Wedding Singer comes close as well but honestly I can't fucking stand Drew Barrymore so I kind of hate the movie by default.

>but honestly I can't fucking stand Drew Barrymore so I kind of hate the movie by default.

TO BE HONEST THIS

ALMOST KILLED DONNIE DARKO JUST WITH HER 5 MINUTES OF SCREENTIME

>people hate Drew Barrymore

Why?

Punch-drunk love

>mfw I tear up at Click's ending

She destroyed Tom Green.

Not one of those psycho's, but now that I think about it she's a lot like Sandler. She's got chops but she seems to prefer the goofiest shit, like Charlie's Angels.

CANT ACT FOR SHIT AND SHES ANNOYING

HALF DECENT IN ET AS A FIVE YEAR OLD BUT THATS ABOUT IT

ALSO A TURBO DYKE NOW

>TURBO DYKE

Sauce?

Waterboy has a few too many trademarks of his shitty films to be considered one of his best, and it's clearly on the down-slope of his creativity, but it's still pretty funny.

>She destroyed Tom Green.
Career? Yes. Mental state? No that was all us.

I am still upset there isn't a full archive of us fucking with his internet show. Just a few scattered clips are all I have to remember it.

Don't watch Reign Over Me
One of the saddest films I have ever seen.

Fuck, I forgot about Waterboy. Sure it's basically Billy Madison/Happy Gilmore only this time football and the deep south, but it is funny as shit.

But I like sad movies. I like it when something is able to make me feel things.