Do you think Tony would've became a rat if he was faced with possible incarceration?

Do you think Tony would've became a rat if he was faced with possible incarceration?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VK68ziSJABk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NO FUCKIN WAY

If his family were at stake

yes

Think the answer to that question is in The Test Dream.

Nigga, he was already talking to the FBI.

youtube.com/watch?v=VK68ziSJABk

So happy when he was killed

No doubt.

Who would the head of the family rat on?

Undoubtedly.

jesus christ that lighting

Literally everyone under him?

New York.

That's not how ratting on people works
I guess that could work, but he wasn't that involved in New York's business

They asked Johnny Sacks to be a rat, he was the head of a family. Though i think Tony would have never snitched.

>I guess that could work, but he wasn't that involved in New York's business

HUD, Pills, Vespas off the top of my head. Not to mention all the cold cases he could close.

>That's not how ratting on people works

Yeah, it is

See other mob bosses, white collar criminals, and so-on for examples

People rating on their underlings happens in real life

Look at Jordan Belfort

but to clarify, the people who rat on their underlings still get steep sentences, because they were still primary targets

they dont get away scottfree like low level rats do

they usually just get reduced sentences

source: ancedotes i vaguely remember

You can rat on people below you as well as people above or equal to you.

Tony would have never snitched. He was a stand up guy like pic related.

why can't blacks do mafia properly?

absolutely

he was already close with agent harris

there is no honor among criminals. tony would have easily sold out everyone below him if it could get him/his family off the hook

because black culture in america is so toxic.

what about frank lucas or nicky barnes

or ricky ross

Yes they made a cartoon about it

frank lucas made did the mafia structure after learning it from a italian mafia boss who frank was the driver of

he based everything on mafia structure which meant his real family were made capos etc

ironically this was also his downfall because they were black

Tony had been a wealthy man for a long time. Whereas Phil was just another made guy when he went in. Easy to stay honorable when you don't have anything other than your freedom to give up.

Tony would have flipped.

T W E N T Y F U C K I N Y E A R S
W
E
N
T
Y

F
U
C
K
I
N

Y
E
A
R
S

20 fuckin yeeas

tony blundetto, richie aprile, phil leotardo were old school

they still had that code and honor shit of no snitching and so did feech, they took pride in that and boasted about it

they also came from nothing whereas tony was born into wealth. plus there is no honor anymore so tony would definetely flip

that FUCKIN ANIMAL Blundetto deserved what he got

>tony sopranos cousin, that animal i can't even say his name

lel even though his name is also tony

>implying Tony wasn't raised lower class/poor
>implying he didn't become wealthy until recently when he was made capo
>implying being raised by Johnny Soprano, Junior, and Dickie Moltisanti had no influence on hi hatred of snitching whatsoever
>forgetting that Johnny Sacks, a much wealthier and powerful man than Tony, didn't snitch when given the chance

If that pussy Johnny Sacks can cry in front of every made guy in NY and still have the balls not to be a snitch, than so can Tony.

>If that pussy Johnny Sacks can cry in front of every made guy in NY and still have the balls not to be a snitch, than so can Tony.

He did?

I have one thing to say: My estimation of John Sacrimoni as a man, just fuckin' plummeted.

During the end of his daughters wedding. And they weren't tears of joy. He lost a lot of face for it, but he still refused to snitch. He wasn't much older than Tony so the old school type doesn't apply to him.

the FBI clearly planned to do that. they fucked him over right as everyone was watching and ruined their daughters wedding

plus why spend 500k on your daughters wedding when you've been indicted ? can't you postpone the wedding ?

>plus why spend 500k on your daughters wedding when you've been indicted

Italian

Better he spent it then while he still had it. He lost all of his money after he plead guilty

No. I mean wasn't the allocution essentially flipping?

he probably was worried he would die before seeing her wed or the wedding was a distraction from the future of imprisonment

All he did was admit to being in the mafia. He didn't name any names or help convict any other made guys. Its not in the same category as being an FBI informant.

The point of this scene was that agent Harris was rooting for Tony, right?

Johnny Sack and Tony were both worth around 5-6 million.

i jerked off into a tissue

Tony spent much more than he saved. Hesh during the final season put Tony's net worth somewhere between 500k to 1 million. Also there is no way the jersey "family" was pulling nearly as much money as New York.

Pretty much. He'd shown that he'd be willing to rat on potential terror threats and they always got along well. Tony and Agent Harris probably would have been friends were they in different careers

Dude, Tony's house is easily worth a couple million alone

Go get ya fucking shinebox

absolutely. he was a tough guy in his favor, wimp when he had no way out.

GRILLED CHEESE
ON THE RADIATOR

I COMPROMISED

>I did it for muh family guise!!!!

>the pathetically hotheaded Shah of Iran worshipped by Sup Forums
potery

>David Chase and the Sopranos producers worked with a technical consultant, New York assistant district attorney Dan Castleman, to fully understand the way the real mob made their money. According to Castleman, Tony Soprano's estimated net worth was 5 to 6 million dollars—but this number often fluctuated due to Tony's gambling habits.

Tony got most of what Junior owned on top of everything else, you're way off.

No. It's not a fantasy series.

Explain why you think this.

He definitely didn't have 5 to 6 million. Johnny Sack was estimated to have 5 million in cash and assets, including the New Orleans construction business i'll round it up too 7 million. He was the boss of a NY family, which had access to a lot more streams of cash than a crew in Jersey would. There is no way Tony was making as much as a New York boss was.

They said it in the show. I'm sorry it makes you uncomfortable.

He knows everyone connected to the criminal underworld. He could be ratting out rival/allied families.

He'd probably tell Dr Milf everything just for a chance to get between her legs.

kill yourself retard

Absolutely. Literally everyone in that show suffered at one time or another to his self preservation instincts. Every single one.

Not even the same actor or character fucking lol

>what about frank lucas
imitated the mafia and failed miserably. rat.
>or nicky barnes
worked for the mafia selling their drugs. rat.
>or ricky ross
unwitting CIA operative

so that someone would marry his fat daughter

yes

Absolutely no. He was the boss, he was the target. Johnny Sack didnt have the option too

depends on much gabagool is on the table

Johnny Sack never flat out rats on anyone but he acknowledges the existence of the mafia, something that they are never supposed to do in front of outsiders.

Tony and Phil get really angry after Johnny's allocution, it's still breaking omerta