Shows and movies that push you that much closer to the brink of suicide

Shows and movies that push you that much closer to the brink of suicide

Your own home videos

This board isnt fun anymore

>image.png

It's unsurprising that a mobilefag would think Bojack is emotionally compelling.

I know you tried to link those two together but it didn't work

this show sucks lol

>mobilefag
>is a pleb

Nah. It checks out.

in my opinion he made a good point

Not him but what exactly makes mobile posters so bad?

Bojack comes back around though and by the end of S2 you feel like he may have a chance

They're incorrigible shitposters (and almost always plebs).

Yeah, but I bet S3 is going to throw that out the window.

The fact that they give half assed answers that are a sentence or two every single fucking time. I almost exclusively post on mobile but people don't fuck with me about it because I actually contribute to the conversations and when I start a thread it's usually at least a paragraph, not one fucking sentence. For example if I would've made this thread I would've given reasons for that being my pick not just posted a picture with a single sentence, which by the way has no punctuation whatsoever.

TL;DR mobile posters usually don't contribute enough, as made evident by OP.

Add "The Double" by Richard Ayoade to that list.

Also,
>tfw my two favorite movies are listed on there
Does it ever get better Sup Forums

We'll see. I'm glad they got the shit with Charlotte out of the way. That only could've ended poorly, and I'm happy they A.) got it over with, and B.) didn't pull any punches on having Bojack burn that bridge in a honest to god conflagration.

I wonder if Bojack's dad is still alive, and if he'll be introduced.

Which two movies?

boogie nights

Kek those five reasons are written by a guy who treats board culture like a real thing. It reads like neo-fedoraism. He takes so many assumptions, runs with them, and is clearly suffering from autism.

And the fact that you saved this (or God forbid, wrote it), shows how sad people here are.

I had to stop watching Adventureland halfway through. It was a fine movie and if I wasn't a failure I'm sure I would have liked it.

How new are you?

I'd like to see his parents show up. I think the only time they showed adult BoJack talk to one of them was his mom in a flashback in the 90s.

Not new at all, but slowly realizing i've outgrown all of this

>I'm not new. I've been here since 2012!!

NCFOM and Oldboy

>I've outgrown all of this

Happy 19th birthday Sup Forumsro

Projecting. I wish you guys the best.

didn't realize there were two ways to take this

She does call him in the first or second episode also. When she tells him he's broken or some shit.

I didn't make that list, but I personally am a little upset it doesn't include Mulholland Drive, which is my favorite movie and one that really makes you feel like shit

just do it

>not finding hope in Bojack's redemption arc

Wotta fag

>thinking he wont eventually sabotage his own redemption and succumb to the old ways

kinda what we're hoping for over here in fans-of-da-jack-land

Essential 'My Taste Only Extends as Far as My Netflix Library-core'

i dont even have netflix and ive seen this you mong

Half the people in this thread are confusing """"sad"""" movies with actual depressing ones - guess it just helps show the emotional maturity of this board to confuse the two

>""""sad"""" movies
>my opinion is objective fact

what a loser

it is good

In this case his opinion is objectively right. Most of the movies here are at most kind of sad. There have only been a few genuinely depressing movies posted in this thread.

Like which ones?

Honestly the only ones are on the picture that the one user posted a little bit ago.
>the road
>children of men
>the green mile
>irreversible
>the hunt
There might be a few more because obviously I haven't seen every single movie posted here but I have seen about 75-80% of them.

>DUDE MY LIFE IS HARD BECAUSE I'M A JERK