GET FUCKED SNOBBY FRENCH FILTH MONGERS

bump

>IMDB
Fine, here's your reply, U happy now?

IMDB is a better source than Cannes

Less pretentious

>imdb
nigga the boondock saints is at 7.9 on that site

Why do they hate Refn and Goose so much?

Cannes are a bunch of pretentious juvenile French fucks

And about 100 times more stupid.

Do people really boo things at Cannes? I thought it was supposed to be some kind of hoighty-toighty film festival?

They booed, the cursed at whoever Refn dedicated the film to, they booed at the end of it

They acted like juvenile babies, apparently it was the harshest they've ever been to any film shown

Probably all those jealous, crusty old French hags

Or probably some radical French feminists and their nu-male beta equivalents lashing out against the film for only featuring beautiful semen demons

(you)

7.1 on imdb is terrible for any movie that has been out for less than 5 years

Eyes Wide Shut of this generation

>working as the gopher
>accidentally walk into a room like this

what do?

Fap/schlick

>REFN
literally refntino

Yeah nah, there was booing and there was clapping. Cannes can be way harsher.

>imbd
you could at least put effort into your le epic trole

Sure why dont I post the Rotten Tomatoes score, which is such a more respectful website right

Well yes, it is much more respectable.

HAH

Soundtrack when?

Still seeing it tonight. Not a single fuck given

It's on YouTube
It's not quite as enjoyable without the imagery accompanying it but it's still great. And the Sia song at the end was a nice touch.

why?

Because its for common folk like us who are poor and middle class and not the elite and educated individuals who attend and review Cannes screenings, our meager opinions have no worth against the weight of their superior enlightened opinions.

>the harshest they've ever been to any film shown
No

Yes.

france has been sporting a feminazi femboner lately. making video games 18+ because it has a damsel in distress. i'm not surprised.

This score will change once it actually gets a mainstream release and more then 1500 people see it.

>Yes.
No

What was the harshest then