Real talk though, why don't Europeans enjoy football?

Real talk though, why don't Europeans enjoy football?

A day at the races, perhaps?

I felt like shooting msyself after the second commercial break. American Cable is pure refined brain cancer in virtual form. I understood that day why you elected Obongo twice.

>Football= the game is played with hands
It's stupid

Because biathlon is superior to handegg.

>Football

Rugby you uncultured fucking American bicycle

American football is boring 90% of the whole game.

Hockey is where it is at.

WTF is this superbrawl I keep reading in the media?

I actually might be interested in it if there weren't so many ads. It's madness how much time is spent showing ads

Watching people dribble the ball in midfield for 90% of a game's time is vastly superior to watching people get into formations for 90% of a game's time.

real talk then, it's shit

exactly, but even real football is a bit gay 2bh. sports are for normal fags

Emperor Donald Trump's Trumpstapo kick in liberal skulls in a big arena.

>REAL Football
>Kick ball in the goal, get a point. Only goalie can use hands

>American """"""""""""Football""""""""""""
>One team kicks the ball, other team catches and can either take a knee or try running. Then all players swap to new players and they line up having to get 10 yards in 4 attempts. if it gets to the 4th attempt and they haven't gotten it then they'll swap everyone again and kick the ball instead. Then everyone on the field switches and they start over. The clock randomly starts/stops so you never know how much time is left in a game. Scoring is 6 points for touchdown, 1 point for a field goal afterwards, 2 points if you try to get another touchdown. 3 points if you kick a field goal any other time. there's some shit with safety and getting points that way?

Why don't Europeans enjoy hockey?

I wish we would play more american football here, it looks really cool

>calling ice hockey hockey instead of calling field hockey hockey
>2016+2-1

pls gibs back Rams
t. Missourian

fuck LA

Because its a stupid sport with a bajillion commercials. Rugby is much better

"Ice" hockey is the real proper form of hockey. Field hockey is for girls

>watching obese niggers running for four seconds is considered a sport in america

I do enjoy both tho

t. Raiders and Oilers fan

>oilers