Can we all finally agree that this album is still their best? RTJ3 was an even bigger piece of SJW...

Can we all finally agree that this album is still their best? RTJ3 was an even bigger piece of SJW, leftist-political shit than RTJ2.

Their first one is still their most enjoyable and fun. Banger after banger and EL-P's dystopian production is on point. Sea Legs > any song on RTJ2 and 3

Take this shit to Facebook where it belongs. This website is for shilling, circlejerking, 2obscure4u, and who's-contrarian-dick-is-bigger measuring.

>SJW, leftist-political shit

You sound offended

they are all terrible (and not because of the leftist bogeyman, snowflake) but this one is the most listenable

still, el-p is a tired old dad rapper and his clunky robot beats weigh killer mike down more than his waistline does

You sound triggered.

2 is the best cause it has the best raps, 1 is fine too, can't be bothered to listen to 3. Don't cry every time you find politics in your art.

>hating on the music because you hate what the lyrics are about
>being this disgustingly pleb
Fuck off. Nobody cares about that shit. Mike and El both have cool flows (Mike does a more straightforward machine gun style, while El is more disjointed), and El's production style is always great. That is what matters.

>right wingers offended about creative people not sharing their ideology in 2017
like lol dude, this is where you draw the line? ok fella

RTJ sucks, regardless of politics

all three are awful
their politics are as cringe as yours

Their first one is at least fun and energetic with minimal politics.

After the past year of nauseating left-leaning expressions of political ignorance I can't even bring myself to listen to RTJ3. I can't stomach another hour of Killer Mike spouting freshman-year-tier opinions about how rich people are all evil and how the police are wrong for enforcing the law upon black people.

He's become like the new Immortal Technique, just lecturing about shit he completely misunderstands with enough of a chip on his shoulder to convince idiots that he knows what he's talking about.

2 was more fun to listen to than 1. 3 isn't even worth mentioning, really disappointing

Obviously you both are.

>lol y are u sick of hearing the same histrionic nonsense over and over?
>can't u just enjoy the kewl snare

How do I sound triggered?

>dystopian production
what does this even mean?

2 is the best album. Also,

>SJW leftist political shit

Triggered.

rappers that really make you think

What went wrong?

cry moar

Imagine being this alt lite

are you Jin Saotome? Fill out a fucking job application, faggot. Painting toys is not a job.

RTJ is the Limp Bizkit/Linkin Park of our time. Not Death Grips. At least their music is under the guise of art.

Imagine being this pedestrian

It's my favourite too