Beef a side, Is that reasnable penalties that she recived?

that is too much for just talking shit on swedish
what do you think?

who the fuck cares about women football

>woman does something stupid and get's penalized for her wrong actions
>plays the victim
lel

shes 35. time to pass the torch to someone else.

First time ever happened

I'd torch her pass iykwim

>buffon talks shit on everyone at all times, even in-game
>still never penalized
Reasonable enough

DONT DO IT!

DELETE THIS

that would probably happen in america too. post the one where the cops confiscate a butter knife, now that's real comedy gold.

she should have been banned a long time ago for beating up her nephew

ITS JUST A PRANK BRO

Fuck that coalburning whore.

What is the story here? Kinda out of the loop

she got butthurt after sweden beat them in an olympic game and she called the swedes "cowards" and that "the better team did not win". then whoever the hell runs women's soccer banned her and terminated her contract.

talk shit get hit

Whiteknight leave

No, for talking shit after a game you lost in the heat of the moment, I can't see why everyone was up in arms about her saying the other team were cowards. Tsunaldo said the same shit after the Iceland draw.

She should have been suspended for her domestic violence case, not this dumb shit. Fucking ridiculous that beating up a family member takes a backseat to other players' precious fee-fees.

She is this mad

I think the punishment was for all of her past transgressions as well. The Swedish trash talk was just the last straw. Still, it's really not much of a punishment. She can still play for her professional team (though I'm just now reading that she's choosing not to), just not the national team, and it's not like there's any games that matter in the next 6 games. That said, she may have played her last game for the U.S. national team.

wasn't it also because she's was being a bitch during her meeting where she was talking trash to the committee members, basically being a total cunt and unprofessional so they just canned her right then and there?

I hadn't heard that, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's true, and if it is then she's incredibly stupid.

You realise this bad is because of her domestic violence right?