Star trek thread

>it's a cardassian episode

>it's a DS9 thread on page 6 with no replies episode

>it's a garak is but a simple tailer lol episode

>he left his base-ball here? What does that mean?
>it means...he's coming back

DUN DUN DUNDUN

mann i guess all the star trek fans are offline

All the Star Trek fans are in the other thread:

This guy again.

>it's a lwaxana episode

>My face when Sisko rolls up with The Defiant and uncloaks 300 meters away from the station in the beginning of the first episode of season 3.

>It's TPol bends over provocatively episode

>its a Worf ruins peoples vacation episode

>it's a Wesley saves the day episode

Andrew Robinson provided non-canon insight into his role when interviewed by Amazon.com, stating "I started out playing Garak as someone who doesn't have a defined sexuality. He's not gay, he's not straight, it’s a non-issue for him. Basically his sexuality is inclusive. But – it’s Star Trek and there were a couple of things working against that. One is that Americans really are very nervous about sexual ambiguity. Also, this is a family show, they have to keep it on the 'straight and narrow', so then I backed off from it. Originally, in that very first episode, I loved the man's absolute fearlessness about presenting himself to an attractive human being. The fact that the attractive human being is a man (Bashir) doesn't make any difference to him, but that was a little too sophisticated I think. For the most part, the writers supported the character beautifully, but in that area they just made a choice they didn't want to go there, and if they don't want to go there I can't, because the writing doesn’t support it."

sexual organs

lol

haha

Finally a real trekthread. That other one isnt even a star trek thread, its about villains.

lol

geez i guess all the star trek fans are offline

>It's a Data does something humorous episode.

>it's a Picard has his mind compromised episode

>it's a con man dupes the whole Enterprise episode

>it's a Worf meets his match episode