youtube.com/watch?v=Rvfw4cxWyF0
youtube.com/watch?v=T3ip93tjb-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is it in india?

She just had diarrhea a couple times

americas india,aka west virginia

>a couple times

>mfw when plebs don't watch the best ramsay show

S'what she said. And really, who hasn't? Her office/bedroom didn't have a bucket so of course she was dripping while running around looking for a bathroom to use

>he's bullying lonely old ladies now

>it's a Cher episode
youtube.com/watch?v=7__fW4SCAQo

>it's a U.S. version of a Gordon Ramsay show episode

ramsay is a qt

>it's a Gordon accidentally stumbles into a depressing woman with mental issues life and bullies her.

Seems like she belonged on a hoarders/intervention episode more than anything.

Be nice if you linked to the episode Op.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rvfw4cxWyF0

You're welcome pal.

aw i like her singing

>boiling a burger

They get paid for their time. I feel no pity for people if they're not bright enough to understand they're on a Comedy-Reality show.

> Put Ramsey in shitty room that smells
> Wear revealing outfits
> Vamp the whole time on air
> Not swingers
> MFW hot tub in the basement

that place had some high test waitresses

I wish Gordon would do an episode on The Cecil Hotel.

I haven't done a google check but could you tell us about it A non

The Cecil Hotel (now known as Stay on Main) is a hotel in Downtown LA where most notably an asian woman was found dead in the water tank. No one fucking knows what happened to her as she couldn't have gotten in there by herself as it was locked.

The Yelp page alone is hilarious and fascinating.

>gee, the water tank is unlocked
>employee locks it

The blonde old bitch was much worse.

>Watch your language sir

It's closed. Probably sold and made into condos for yuppies.

>Cecil Hotel

A podcast I listen to is obsessed with this place. They called a couple times to fuck with the desk people.

youtube.com/watch?v=T3ip93tjb-c

> staying at a friends house
> go out in the morning to have a cigarette on his porch
> feel a fart coming
> shit literally falls out the pant leg of my shorts
> freak out and run inside, throw clothes in washer, rush into shower, intending to clean shit up after clean shit off self
> friend gets home early from errand and cleans shit up off of porch thinking it was the dog or something
> my friend literally cleaned my shit off his porch and never knew it

I'm back

I just watched the entire episode. Holy shit it grossed me out.

But hot damn it's that hotel? I remember the creepy video of the chick doing the freaking hand stuff. Creepy stuff man

Shitting on the floor is great. Just pretend it's animal poop.

people like to say this case was so inexplicable, the only remotely compelling detail is that supposedly a small woman could not have lifted off the lid. Although from this photo its clear the lid is small and she could have easily climbed in there if it was left unlocked, or she pissed the wrong person off and got stuffed in there lol. Probably raped by somebody since that hotel is shady as fuck. idk why people immediately leap to LOL ELEVATOR GAME DEMONS GOT HER

Why does American TV not only bleep out the word "fuck" but also blurs out Ramsey's mouth when he's saying it?

It's more that it's an unsolved mystery and you know, people had to experience funny smelling water.

probably for deaf people so they get some sense of when he said the word that is bleeped out? The whole bleeping shit is stupid but I would guess thats the reason.

Man, that waitress looks like perverse pleasure in saying that. Felt mean-spirited.

I really enjoyed watching this. Can anyone recommend some good Gordon Ramsay episodes? I've never really watched any of his shows, only clips on youtube