Are there any good countries for an American refugee who is trying to escape a fascist xenophobic regime...

Are there any good countries for an American refugee who is trying to escape a fascist xenophobic regime? I am thinking of Canada, Sweden, Japan.

Fuck drumpf and FUCK white people

Good bait

Fuck wh*te "people"

>Want's to escape a country because of xenophobic whites.
>only considers white majority countries to move to.

I hear zimbabwe is great this time of year, maybe brazil, lotta fun stuff going on in brazil right now. Of course you could go to mexico to show your support.

Sorry, Majority white countries and one of the most openly xenophobic modern nations on the planet

Fuck off we're full spic

he's more like Berlusconi than Mussolini desu

You're full spic? I thought you guys were arabs

Hail Trump! Hail our people! Hail victory!

yo soy chileANOs

Do you have any skills we can use, have a partner that's a citizen or rich?

if you are an azn, go to canada or japan
if you are a black, go to sweden

>fascist xenophobic regime

Not even close to that. America is nowhere near real fascism, people like you are just extremely butthurt.

come to us

we kill sand niggers

you can't escape kike

>people like you are just baiting.
FTFY

Probably both tbqh. The surgence of commie types here lately engaging in serious conversation about how Trump is the devil tells me that a lot of them are actually tremendously upset about the Trump presidency and that they are trying really hard to sway oppinion here.

Come to Brazil you'll love dodging bullets irl its like an action movie 24/7 you can meet new species of monkeys

DON'T BE HYPOCRITE AND GO TO EVEN WHITER COUNTRY THAN USA!

People saying USA is shit and same time preaching that white people are the problem of everything BUT when it comes moving to another country everybody wants to move even whiter country. Be a man and DON'T move to whiter country.