youtube.com/watch?v=-yExqPczhG8

youtube.com/watch?v=8-lkT8yY2qU

youtube.com/watch?v=d5_oqWs2IuM

youtube.com/watch?v=lmTUV4jw7k0

youtube.com/watch?v=Oe8qPVrOvAE

That's not even all of it either. There's still another ~10 or so minutes

>youtube
>watching random scenes out of the context intended by the director

most of these are in order and actually are easy to follow, since it's mostly of the same subplot

>Theatrical miracles... films with odds against them astronomical it's effectively impossible they succeed, like oxygen spontaneously becoming gold. I long to observe such a thing. And yet, in each creative coupling, a thousand million neurons vie for a single idea. Multiply those odds by countless filmmakers - against the odds of those minds being alive, meeting, hiring this precise writer - that exact actor... Until Zack Snyder makes a comic book movie for an audience he has every reason to hate, and of that union, of the thousand million dreams competing for actualization, it was you, only you, that emerged. To distill so successful a film from that chaos of improbability, like turning air to gold... that is the crowning unlikelihood. The theatrical miracle.

yes, there is a WW scene, and jimmy olsen scene and extended action missing

honest to god, these scenes were fucking required, i don't get why these were forced cut out for el flasho and JL teaser

>calls mom
>just to say "hi"
why is he so perfect?

For BvS fans, Frank Millers DKR prequel book "The Last Crusade" came out today, and it could literally just as well be a prequel for the Batman we see in BvS.

Worth checking out.

WHERES THE FUCKING TORRENT

fuck off, Frank

No it isn't you stupid bitch
Frank Miller is retarded now and Azz ghostwriting is disgusting
Romitas art is hideous
Don't bother posting the page of Joker close ups babbling about babies with broken necks. It makes no sense, is ugly, and stupid.
Not worth checking out

>DCucks are this fucking cringe
What a time to be alive

This

>he fell for the b8
good job

What they needed is more action scenes, and an extension on the 4 minute Batman v Superman fight. Not more boring talking they already filled the movie up with.

pleb taste

>tfw hoping for more of the batman intro scene with the cops and the absolute fear he strikes into everyone

I grinned like and idiot when I saw that in the film. I guess I'll just have to wait for the standalone batman film.

Autism aelrt!

>DC = Defending Crap

>Watches a movie called Batman v Superman for talking and not to watch Batman fight Superman

This is the reason audiences hated it. It was borderline false advertising.

>WHERE ARE THE FIGHT SCENES I WANT BOOMS AND PUNCHES
>i prefer character driven stories
>YOU LIKE GARBAGE

>out of the context intended by the director that cut them out in the first place

Don't give me the "studio forced him" shit. If that was the case, people should be unanimously acknowledging BvS was garbage rather than going "Snyderkino!" like retards.

>This is the reason audiences hated it
people hated it because it was horribly edited incoherent shit that over did the action to the point of not muh batman

>yfw there is more substance in a 45 second deleted scene from BvS than in the entirety of the mcu

Nope, audiences hated it because they did not get what they paid for, which was Batman v Superman. If the movie just had a good amount of action and a lengthy Batman v Superman fight, audiences would have eaten it up. Instead they just sat there for 2 hours while people talked about nothing.

ABSOLUTE KINO

>no audiences hated it for reasons i didn't like the movie
I want redditors like you to leave

>make a thread
>hey guys this shit looks cool
>turns into console fag shit
i remember now, i hate this board

>lengthy Batman v Superman fight

>Fight was 8 minutes long
>Implying that isn't long for a single 1v1 fight

wew

No it was only 4 minutes. The fight was over after Batman hit Superman with the gas that last time. Before that was the actual back and forth fight, after that, it's just Batman having won doing stuff to Superman's fallen body.

>b-but we need more quips and dialogue like the civil war fight!!
>mcucks

Yes it pretty common sense that when you basically false advertise, that your audience will be disappointed.

@70881910
no more (you)s for (you)

Am I mentally retarded for thinking this will be in the top 3 best cape movies of all time?

What they needed was a good movie.

it already is

>i rate my opinions off of what others say :)
kys

Probably, TDK, BB, IM, Spiderman 2, X2, FC, Unbreakable, Batmanall of them are superior.

Look at Daredevil or Watchmen, their director's cut made them good movies, but not GREATEST movies ever. Same with BvS, the movie is passable, and it will be ood, but not even close to top 3.

The whole movie is good shit, they had no choice.

It already is

Some of these deleted scenes slightly increase the quality of the film. But they should've given themselves more time. I blame the studio not Snyder.

all the extra shit in nairomi, the extra police and gothamite interactions, the lois subplot hit very hard
it adds to what i've been saying about various powers and individuals at odds with each other and how the movie already expressed that in a minimal way
and of course the extra clark beats are cool, kind of was hoping for the whole zod and metropolis nightmare

TORRENT

FUCK WHERE

JUST

Will the Ultimate Edition be the standard blu-ray release?

>not being happy an expected shlock movie turns out the more than schlocky action.
>people talking about nothing
You're the definition of a pleb mate

I believe so, the digital release is out in a week though

I thought the Bat Brand scene was really good, because you see Luthor puppeteering the whole thing

It's not the full 30 minutes, there are confirmed scenes that aren't in this dump, like Wonder Woman at the auction

The senate bombing scene is pretty powerful

Shows how important the lives of others are to Superman and how devastating it is for him to not have been able to do anything.

>yfw you were born just right to experience the Golden Age of Snyder Kino

>Watchmen
>Man of Steel
>Batman v Superman
>Justice League Kinopiece I
>Justice League Kinopiece II
>Pax Americana

some older heads of the film review world had already said that the first two thirds of the movie were on track to being the best superhero movie

most of the complaints here were around the 'generic cgi villian fight'
7/10 all around here

everywhere else was 'muh dark' 'muh joyless'

The fact that the cut scenes explains that the chair was lead lined, senator Fitch was onto him, and the media thought Superman did it until he came back to help is pretty fucking upsetting

Not only that, but the film itself is now restored to proper editing, pacing etc.

and gives Clark more character.
Im hype for this cut

i mean i had already gotten the gist of it in the theatrical cut, but all the extra added information before the scene and information moving into the scene (including the here revealed transition from the nairomi incident to the courtroom testimony at the beginning of the movie) as well as the immediate continuation and the aftermath

god damn shit's heavy, in a good way
you totally get what's going on and what they're going through

>Snyder includes ULTRA COMICS scenes in Pax Americana
would be straight KINO

FUCKING THIS

Sure, a lot of this could be gleaned from the theatrical film.

This cut now does the film the favor of SHOWING what most patricians who analyzed the film since release have been saying tough

>kinopiece
kek this site never ceases to amaze me

I CAN'T HANDLE ALL THIS KINO CAN'T WAKE UP

CAPEKINO RETURNS

It never left brother

I'd say it's comparable to Alien 3's assembly cut.

well yeah, what was logistically there is now emotionally enhanced with full clarity in this cut

WHY ISN'T THIS GUY JUST UPLOAD THE FUCKING MOVIE

those deleted scenes barely change anything that was wrong with the movie, just make the whole thing longer and introduce more throwaway characters

>BvS 4 hour assembly cut when

It's over, Marvel is finished

KEENOU

whoever cut this movie down for the theatrical release needs to be fired.

there are deleted scenes that would actually elevate this movie from being a complete pile of shit to just a regular pile of shit

I haven't seen the movie because once I heard the R rated thing was coming out it would be "Watchmen"'d. I've also heard the theatrical cut was a mess and I thought MoS was obnoxious.

Will this be any good or is it just a less confusing turd?

never mate. besides why would u want to see the 4 hour cut. it's just all the footage the camera picked up without any editing whatsoever. its not even an actual movie at that point.

That much kino is hazardous for one's health.

not whoever cut the movie down, whoever decided to cut the movie down.

this

supes can't see through lead?

If you liked Watchmen, then I believe you will like BvS Ultimate Cut.

not sure exactly when it started but it's been a thing in the superman mythos

no, for some reason. I don't know the comic's explanation, i just know he can't

Pretty sure he never could in the comics.

Kino found a way

lead itself prevents transfer of electromagnetic shit, u feel?
i'm not sure how much of the total spectrum this entails but lead prevents xrays, so it'd make sense that xray vision can't pass through it either, or that whatever is covered by lead can't emit radiation

Ironic >LE KINO posting aside, what the fuck is up with DCs plan?

Why introduce Batman and Superman first? Those are your flagship characters. Why not start off with Cyborg, Aquaman, and Wonderwoman, and THEN move into Batman and Superman? Because as it stands no one I have talked to about these movies gives half a flying fuck about Cyborg or Aquaman, and it seems like its 50/50 on Wonderwoman

The Flash seems like DCs only chance, and even then he's just going to be compared to ebin reddit quicksilver speed scenes

Im convinced they anticipated Green Lantern being the first DCU movie until they realized it was going to be a total disaster.

It's actually a shame they fucked that movie up because if Green Lantern had worked, it would have been a great stepping stone for the DCU

Oh you mean like how the "Civil War" in Captain America Civil War was just a completely stakes-free quipfest featuring a handful of superheroes non-threateningly attempting to stall each other at a vacant airport?

WB has been in pretty bad financial shape for a while. I think they needed a big smash hit to get back on track before investing in a bunch of smaller superhero films that were more of a gamble. That's why BvS's relative failure has made them adjust their plan so much.

foundational characters that they're moving outwards from

despite the batman cinematic universe jokes superman is the obvious heart of not only the heroes but the whole universe so far

at least one of the suicide squad trailers shows how the events of the movie are in part in reaction to superman

ASIDE from that, i got no idea what they're going to do, sticking to the comics can only hold them back imo

you just had to go into console war territory

/thread

>MoS
>15 minute intermission
>BvS

Kinoverload

What retards have you been talking to about Wonder Woman? Because Gal Gadot was easily the absolute worse part of the film, and this is coming from someone who thinks BvS overall was alright.

reminder that on July 19th:

>Man of Steel 4K HDR
>Batman v Superman 4K HDR
>Watchmen 4K HDR

all come out.

I honestly wouldn't have minded a 3 hour theatrical cut, but WB was never gonna do that.

Just saying. The only consequence of that entire fucking flick was that Don Cheadle had to go to physical therapy.

I'm sure the DoD is putting a rush on that; they're running low on stuff to torture isis captives with.

not gonna lie that cheadle comment got me

ABSOLUTE KINOVERLOAD

#rekt

Yes

Cut the JUSTice Leage bullshit and El Flasho out and add these deleted scenes back in and this is. 9/10 link