Tfw you'll never play Carnegie Hall again

>tfw you'll never play Carnegie Hall again
what are some of your musical accomplishments mu

At least not being part of the problem.

what problem

That every literal garage band I've ever been in wanted to play clubs but I refused because I knew we didn't really have anything of significance to offer.

I have a bunch of first place medals from solo (and ensemble) state vocal performances and you just made me feel inadequate.

Why would you block out your name? Are you really that ashamed of us?

>vocal jazz performance
kek

i value being anonymous, im not ashamed lol

>talentless dipshit tries to find reason to feel superior to someone who's accomplished more than him

Great job. What's wrong with vocal jazz, exactly? Not OP, btw.

>accomplished more than him
I've literally played hundreds times more gigs than OP has.

How about you?

But you would still be anonymous. At most people would just know that you're a Sup Forumstant

OP has proof of a great achievement. Do you have photos of the dive bars and basements you've played in?

>OP has proof of a great achievement
Of his school jazz singing band?

Kinda embarrassing really

At Carnegie hecking Hall? I don't think many schools send off an ensemble to perform at Carnegie Hall.

The envy in you is blindingly evident, my dude.

>At Carnegie hecking Hall?
I don't care
>I don't think many schools send off an ensemble to perform at Carnegie Hall.
Research the program. They do.

new york was pretty cool

I don't think the importance of Carnegie hall is really common knowledge. I mean the name is well known but any specific importance isn't really.

they do you insecure retard lmao

That's pretty evident based on this dude's posts.

I don't play a genre that gives two shits about Carnigie hall.

Especially when you can easily google the information in OP's certificate and see it was just a school thing. (yawn)

Oh so now you're back pedaling that it's "just a school thing" not how many get to go there.

>back pedaling that it's "just a school thing"
See Not backpedaling. I already explained it.

I went to high school in Brooklyn and the school's choral group played at Carnegie Hall. It's not that crazy big anymore. My family has lived all their life in this city since their ancestors immigrated and Carnegie Hall was the best of the best. Now? Eh, things have changed. We have no Gershwin.

you sound like a fucking cunt

back to back sold out shows at the two biggest clubs in town

>in town
Which town?

Never answered your question. I toured with a big indie band. Not going to say the name because I'm listed in the touring members. The album we were touring on got over a 9.0 from Pitchfork.

>hecking

>I don't play a genre that gives two shits about Carnigie hall.

Wow man, you're alternative and cool as fuck.

I don't like to curse.

I ate out charli xcx

I'd do it again but I got crabs in my eyebrows

I performed the Pizza Hut song at my elementary school's Thanksgiving break night

>I don't like to curse

Says Ned Flanders, hunched over his PC arguing on Sup Forums while Rod and Todd beg for food.

>I don't like to curse.
Wow man, you're alternative and cool as fuck.

i sold a 4 track ep for 11$ on bandcamp, set to pay what you want.

Holy fucking shit dude

I know that literally all music is objectively shit

Well calm down it wasn't that big a deal.

>do you wanna try and book some shows
>no

That was basically the extent of it. Im an extremely trusted person in all aspects of life and my opinions on music are no different. My band members actually consistently remarked how humble I was often to the point that I'm clueless how good I am. That's all in the past though now. The world's in much bigger need of my assistance as a fan.

Never played Carnegie Hall, sorry

But I feel accomplished that I've published nearly 100 original songs, some of my bands have headlined a few festivals, we've performed a number of radio shows and that the people who care about my music feel engaged with it and excited by it.

I paid a few $20 but they were full length

shut up will

This will never get old

Mostly cuz it's true

i play bass in a p4kcore dreampop band

i invented vaporwave

Not will, sorry.

But if I had the $$ for a publicist like he did, you might be talking about me instead of him. That's literally all there is to it.

My high school band played at Carnegie Hall and we got a silver lmao

I bet we've talked about you. Will's just a meme here although he still has his share of really good songs.

>I bet we've talked about you
You have.

So how long have you been posting here?

the city in which I live

Why do you ask?

holy shit

>not finding success through DIY scenes

baka

What? I already did.

lel he wear le hat oWo

Come on lad