twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wonga IN

I don't rate Perez
I don't rate Mustafi
Loaning Campbell is a mistake
Loaning Wilshere is a mistake
Selling Gnabry is a disaster
Chamberlain starting is a crime

Is this the worst summer window ever? It's even worse than last year.

really wish arsenal would sign someone today just to temporarily alleviate my crippling depression

Have you forgotten about our lord and saviour granit xhaka?

THIS

>people actually compare gnabry sale with pogba
lmao

lmaoing at your depression lads

you're right
gnabry is far more highly rated than pogba ever was

Go to bed Australia

>Arsenal fans STILL overrate Wilshere

You're pathetic if you actually rate him

>Gnabry

Is he actually a good player? Signed him for Premiership Celtic in my Fifa Manager mode and he's shit

good to see Sami Zayn getting a push now

still more acceptable than the amount of people that rate campbell

>More indy manlets to get injured

No thanks

David Ornstein @bbcsport_david 39s39 seconds ago
Roma/Arsenal deal for Wilshere not easy. #AFC angry at Roma conduct in Manolas talks this summer. Still hope for #CPFC & #AFCB #DeadlineDay

>you now remember the excitement over Ozil on TDD
>you now remember that first game against Stoke

Dick laying down the Law
nice one

Woj and Jack miss each other.

Unbelievable banter in Rome incoming

Yeah, Pogba is shit

>wenger buying another huge meme player

prove me wrong

woj can die in a fire

>he doesn't appreciate Zayn's GOAT tier psychology and selling

I do, pointless when he's spending the year on a gay cruise with Finn nursing each others injuries.

Reigns, Orton and Cena were injured not too long ago as well, Cena even got injured right after returning from one, in WWE it historically has nothing to do with a wrestler's style or size.

fucking manchildren

(you)

(you)

great post

thanks

all me

>Dbry given the top position, career ends and fucks their plans
>Seth given the top position, injured and fucks their plans
>Balor given the top position, injured and fucks their plans

That's just the biggest ones, don't you remember the pre-mania injury glut?

>Jack Wilshere has completed 1 Premier League game in 30 months.
>1 goal, 1 assist, won 10/14 take-ons vs Man City.

chrissy willock's better anyway la ;_;

Fucking hell I remember that match. He was a different class.

Hopefully when he goes on loan and has some time away from the awful Arsenal medical staff, he'll have some time to play regular first team football as a key player without getting injured quite as much and become the player he should be by now.

hey guys I work at Arsenal I shine all the players' cocks

I had to shine van Persie's cock today and he's coming in for a season loan deal

you're welcome

what do you shine them with?

youtube.com/watch?v=UnVH7Vs6oYA

funny to see that they know they're shit

Shoe polish you fucking retard

what colour?

fuck me
>Odds tumble on Daniel Sturridge joining Arsenal as uncertainty grows around Liverpool striker
Would you?

don't want another one of those, we have enough.

yes ofc, but livo will never sell to a rival for fair value

He's injury prone but he's also an absolutely top class player and the injuries have been becoming rarer with him for the past year or so.

Would be an unbelievable signing. The guy scores for fun I really don't know what Klopp is thinking.

ox/walcott - sturridge swap deal

>losing 2 of our 4 wingers and signing a striker who wants to leave liverpool because he doesn't want to play on the wing

Ah yes

lose: 2 terrible wingers
gain: top tier striker
only an AKB would say no

thought he meant ox or walcott

Bryan Swanson @skysports_bryan 3m
AC Milan late loan bid for Jack Wilshere. Roma source says 'slight possibility' he goes Roma. Bournemouth remain favourites.

Fuck this Fat German rat cunt probably joining Bremen so Bayern DMT have to deal with big dick law and wenger haggling over pennies

Pete O'Rourke @SportsPeteO 51s52 seconds ago
Jack Wilshere's representatives are down at Bournemouth finalising his loan move from Arsenal.

and people think he's captain material

No madness incoming today. Don't get your hopes up.

ah are you niggers still calling gnabry a scumbag traitor?

Nobody should be desu, he needs first team football at this stage in his career and he won't have it at Arsenal right now. He/Joel are better than Ox/Theo but won't start over them.

t. Amerinigger who called him a cunt yesterday

>mfw I realise I've been saying Shock-dran this whole time

I have never once said anything bad about Gnabry and wasn't even in the thread yesterday. Nice try though potatonigger.

>nigger

>tf
>tt

>shitposting abbo
>tf
>tp
Go back to sucking the danefaggot off you fucking cunt

Noooooooo serge :,,,,,,,,,(

care to explain this
tf
tt
meme please, thanks

chrissy's time

this flag, this post

He would be less of a traitor if he just signed a new ting and went on loan desu. Don't see how him needing first team football and him not being able to get it at Arsenal this season are mutually exclusive

Trusting wonga after he shipped you to pulisball

Year left on his contract, maybe he thought he wouldn't get an opportunity at Arsenal after this season.
>inb4 he get's signed next summer for 20m

Presumably Wenger would be more than happy to loan him to Werder Bremen.

The suitors weren't exactly lining up last season after his long injury spell.

Trust was already broken

>maybe he thought he wouldn't get an opportunity at Arsenal after this season

Then good riddance. We have enough weak-minded players as it is

I can't answer it, all I know is that Gnab/Joel are definitely better than Ox, who I thought should have gone out on loan and Theo who I thought should have been sold(2 half decent performances don't mean anything, he's shit)

Not too happy about losing Gnabry/Jack in the span of two days, hopefully Jack still signs a new contract and remains uninjured. Also, what the fuck is Chelsea thinking signing Luiz again?

More like wonga jealous of his fat cock

Joel is an absolute fraud. Makes Ox look world class

elite post

I agree with you on a lot danebro, but I won't on that subject it seems.
Fuck off retard

I really like this filename

This.

>Why didn’t Arsene open the door to Thierry Henry, Dennis Bergkamp, Patrick Vieira or Tony Adams?

>Arsene couldn’t imagine that anyone would criticise him openly on television, never mind a former Arsenal player.

>It is good to build statues to commemorate history. but at some point you have to open the doors to help them.

>When I see Dennis Bergkamp on Ajax’s bench, it doesn’t bother me, but I remember Dennis has a son in Arsenal’s academy.

>I was with Patrick two days before he went to the USA. There was an event organised by Manchester City in January, and I was one of four players invited by Patrick.

>I spoke with Patrick for two hours and I can say – and maybe he will not be happy that I am saying this in public – he is really disgusted by Arsenal and Arsene’s attitude.

They're both shit.

Lololol Joel is garbo

Go take your anti depressants you miserable faggot.

Based Vieira

Henry and Adams both turned down jobs this season and Bergkamp already has a job
now stop squatting

>It's a Sky Sports News makes things up to keep people interested episode

Lads I had a dream that Wilshere went to Watford because it's fairly local and apparently his usual chauffeur was willing to drive him around any time he needed. But his chauffeur was actually his mom. Make of that what you will.

Wilshere to bournemouth lads. Not sure how i feel about that

>low key hoping for an ozil type signing today

henry was the only one offered a role on retirement

yup

obvious as fuck

The fight for 4th is on ya miserable cucks

what's some essential deadline-day kino?

>because it's fairly local
their training ground is literally a pitch away from >ours

>Wilshere to Bournemouth

What the fuck is the point of that?

I hate this fucking shite club.

Is it confirmed? Now Bournemouth can do a Leicester and Jack can bring Afobe and Eddie Howe back with him next year.
But still it's pretty weird of him to go to a club that has no European football, even if Afobe is literally his best mate.

>Wilshere gone
>Joel gone
>Gnabry gone
>Ox still here
>still no Hamez

>Is it confirmed?

yep

>wenger still here

I like Bournemouth 2bh, my mate supports them and I go with him to watch them a fair bit. Wilshere will fit in well there, they try and play decent football.

No one is saying that he wont fit in, the point is he has quality and we need quality. Not to mention our fucking injury record, this might come back and bite us

Jack is being sent to Bournemouth to tap up Eddie Meme so he can replace Wenger.

>Jack Wilshere is close to joining Bournemouth on loan after a deal to join Roma was blocked by Arsenal.
>after a deal to join Roma was blocked by Arsenal.
>a deal to join Roma was blocked by Arsenal.
>blocked by Arsenal

ffs why can't we into decent loan destinations?

he is the injury record